Convincing mom to do porn

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
1,671
It's Christmas time and I'm thinking a newly single mother (husband cheated on her, or died always up for debate how it goes), finds herself having trouble paying the bills and getting gifts for the kids.

Her eldest son tries to help out the best he can, but with school work he can only do so much. He sees an ad for a company that will pay for amateur videos. Solo is x amount, girl girl is x amount , guy girl x amount, multiple partners x amount.

The son knows his mom would never do this on her own. So he comes up with a plan to get her to agree before Christmas is ruined.
 
You may need to think of a more desperate premise in order to convince the mom to commit incest.

What about:

The father passed away recently. The family gets a rude awakening when they find out that he had run his business into the ground. Their house is mortgaged to the hilt & the wife finds out that she is now on the dole to pay back 1.5 million.

They are a month away from their home going into foreclosure. The mother & son rack their brains thinking of ways to make a lot of money quickly. The son (Michael) has an idea but he doesn't know how it will fly with his mom. He mentions to his mom that a girl he's friends with in college is a cam-girl. She doesn't have any family and she makes enough to pay for school and board.

His mom asks him:

"What's a cam-girl?"

Michael awkwardly explains the details. His mom surprises him by saying OK...she barely took a moment to contemplate what was required. (Desperate times he thought.)

He signs her up to a popular cam-site & sets it so nobody in their home state can get her stream (a small relief for his mom.) Michael preps his computer for her and then gives her some privacy. She's surprised how popular she becomes on this website. She's one of those women that doesn't realize how hot she is. She teaches ballet & has danced since she was seven. Michael's mom is tall and graceful with a willowy body and long, sable black hair that nearly reaches her pert behind.

In a two hour period, she makes close to 250 dollars. She calls her son in afterwards to show him all the tips she's received on the computer screen. She does the math & comes to the conclusion that if she did this eight hours a day for the entire month, she could make around 15 to 20 grand. Unfortunately they need 35 thousand to prevent their home from going into foreclosure.

Her son tells her that there might be a way but she's not going to agree to it. In her desperation, she asks and his reply is:

"Sex. People will tip more if you're with a dude. You will get higher tips if you blow a guy. You will get even higher tips if you have sex on camera."

Again, Michael is surprised how pragmatic his mom is.

"I could do that but I need someone I can trust and would feel safe with."

As Michael watched her think to herself, she glanced up at her son and it hit her like a bolt of lightning.

"You Michael! I'd feel safe with you."

"Mom, are you nuts?!? We can't do that! Especially on a webcam...I think that's illegal in the majority of the U.S."

"They don't need to see your face Michael, just your penis."

"You're forgetting something important mom, you will be having sex with me, not some random guy. Can you live with that?"

"Mikey, if we don't do this, we lose the house, I can't pay your tuition, we lose everything!!! I don't see any other options...do you?"

They go back to the computer and turn the web-cam back on. The camera shows Michael's mom seated in front of the camera. She turns to the side as Michael walks into the shot. He looks at the screen to make sure that his image is cut off at chest level. He watches the screen as his mom slowly unzips his pants to reveal his cock.

There is a look of shock on her face. At first Michael thought that the reality of what they were about to do had shaken some sense into her. In reality, she is shocked at the size of her son's manhood. It is thick and long and not even erect yet! His father was packing half of what his son had dangling between his legs.

She stares at her son's penis for what seems like an eternity.
Then she glances at the camera with a strange look of fear and arousal.
Finally, she gazes up into her son's eyes and begins her cam session.
 
Last edited:
While I guess it's implied I didn't hear anything about incest in the OP. That said you still have to get things a lot more desperate before any realistic son would start making said suggestions.
 
The husband has left mom in dire straits...

A foreclosure notice is stapled to the door when she gets home from work.

The pile of bills on the kitchen counter contains multiple overdue notices.

The stack in her hand contains a repossession notice on their only car.

Her checking account only had $37 in it and they need groceries.

She is exhausted from working two jobs and still not making enough to make ends meet.

She hasn't slept more than an hour at a time during the night, for weeks.

Now suggest an easy way to make money hand over fist by doing nothing but enjoying sex...with whomever.
 
I didn't say it wasn't a viable option, I said getting a son to convince his mother to do porn is a gap. Hell if he's in decent shape he could do porn. The pay would be a third (or less) of what she'd make for equal work but it would be work.
 
It's always exciting when an inkling of an idea fires up the imagination of other Litsters.

So maybe it's easier to believe if the brother asks his sister to help out the family. She's a little more sexually adventurous, plus you could work in the angle that he's always had a thing for her.

This could lead to a continuation of the story where he gets mom to preform with sister.
 
Maybe. I feel like I say this to you all the time Atari and part of it is because I treat every thread as a new meeting with a new person (for the most part) instead of a contiuation of a long going relationship. Most of your ideas only work in a kinda comical sense. Now bear with me for a minute. As serious as Buffy can get Buffy is a joke. Her name is funny (and is constantly brought up by various high tier beings who ask if that's really her name or just what people call her) Joss flat out admits that the entire concept was about how blonde chicks always die in horror movies so what if the monsters were scared of a little blonde chick. So I'm not saying everything as to be har har funny in every story. Just that you're suggestions require a large break from reality that is often difficult to justify.

Here I think you need either step-family members or a push/pull dynamic that starts roughly like this.

Mom: We need money any suggestions.
Son: I'll look. (Either he's digging through Newspapers or online either way he stumbles on a pornsite as you suggested but he's not going to bring it to mom, but he doesn't clear his registry/history or the way he folds the newspaper just leaves it on top for whatever reason because he's not thinking about it.
Mom: Oh. . .this could work. I am pretty. I can't believe he would suggest it. Son come in here!
Son: Oh ::Blush: Shit didn't mean to leave THAT.

And then play it from there.

(Obviously the above is me working under literally three minutes of thought and writing.)
 
I always appreciate the feedback, Sean. I guess when it comes to story ideas I always try to set up a situation that would be out of the norm for two people (sometimes more) to have sex. I tend to be more comical, because I don't think I pull off drama to well (I could try and see where it goes).

I also think sex and comedy go hand in hand. I like to imagine what would Character A do if they were in this situation and how would Character B react? Kinda like if I Love Lucy mixed in sex why her crazy antics.

I also enjoy the lighter side of sex, so I write (or attempt to) what I enjoy.

Just out of curiosity. Do you think I should start suggesting more serious ideas? To help me grow as a writer (well a writer who actually need to find time and write).
 
I haven't read any of your stories so I can't say where you should go. I kinda suck at comedy (depending on how you view my Pixie Trixxx series. I've been told they are anywhere from silly to truly terrifying). I think you should write what you like and tell the rest of us to fuck off. I'm not gonna stop telling you what I think but you shouldn't really let that guide you.

That said you rarely present your stories as silly. Let me phrase it slightly differently.

Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle is a real movie and it's great, but from the get go it was a joke. If James Bond and Hannibal Lector when to White Castle. . .well there would be riots.
 
Well put. I think the situations I put forth just lend themselves to a more comedic nature. One thing happens that leads to another funny thing and it just snowballs until everyone is a pile of tangled arms and legs. So yeah, I'll continue to suggest ideas and if anyone has another opinion I'll gladly listen. I'm always open to another view on an idea.
 
Now that I think of it...I already wrote this one...it's called Me and Mom on the Internet. It is an incest story and part of a four part anthology called My Mom. You can purchase at Smashwords. Check My Erotic Stories link in my sig.
 
Do it in progression.

They decide she should one of the bill collectors or the foreclosure agent to delay things. Then she has to do one of more of them once a month. As she works into it, the son convinces her to start doing others for money, turning tricks. He convinces her that if she films them in action, he can sell the videos for even more money.

That leads to a pro-porn contract and maybe then, the son gets hired also to do her or others.
 
Am I just reading your mind or do we just think alike?

I don't know...are you my lost twin brother by another mother? ;) :D

The way I wrote it, the son was working part time as a webmaster for someone else's porn site. He set one up for his mom where they would charge $24.95 a month for everyone to see mom naked and having sex. He really didn't think about doing mom until after the first photo shoot.
 
Last edited:
Maybe eventually other guys wind up fucking his mom on camera as well. For example, friends of his or people in a position to do him certain favors.
 
Back
Top