Finish for me

Blakely123

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 23, 2015
Posts
471
I've been racing motocross since the age of six. By the time I turned 13 I had won 8 AMA national championships and when my family pulled up the the track people started talking. I was feared by my rivals, yet adored by their moms.

They adore me because I was always giving tips and training to their children, all the while winking and filling their ears with the sweetest lines that a 13 year old could think of. You know the usual, "your sister is beautiful line" or the "hello beautiful" comments when I walked by. It was cute to them, I'm sure they were flattered and it was very innocent.

By the time I turned 16 I was running with the big boys on tv. I was the youngest always on the starting line and surprised more people than not with my speed and fitness. I was good I can't lie and I don't want to brag. On my 18th birthday I was two races away from winning the AMA arenacross series championship. I was ahead by a good margin and I could feel it in my grasp.

My birthday was on a Saturday and we were eating cake and ice cream at the track in our motor home. Some of my ex rivals, now best friends were there, along with their moms who I had flattered all these years. There were two of them there, single moms who went to races with us often because of the single mother high priced cost of mx dilemma. There were a few times I thought I saw them peeking into my bedroom as I changed into my mx attire.

"Cindy" we will call her, was a nurse and always had band aids handy when It was time for me to put them over my nipple rings so if I crashed they wouldn't be ripped out. I teased her a couple times about that getting her panties wet and she would playfully slap my arm and say I was crazy. Cindy was beautiful.

She stood 5'5", had blonde hair and had the tightest body of any milf I had ever seen and the perfect c-cup tits. (I knew because I had played with her bra more than once when I found them lying around in the tv after she bathed.

"Maria" we will call her, was an average mx mom. She had jet black hair and stood about 5'2" and was petite. She had huge breasts but always kept them hiding in a big tshirt. I didn't joke with her much because I didn't think I could get away with it. She was a hard woman, conservative as they come and although I flattered her many times, I didn't think I could ever make a move.

On my birthday however, as I was changing and thought everyone was out watching practice, Maria came in the bathroom, belt in hand and said, "I think it's time for 18 spankings." I had my underwear and long socks on about to put my knee braces on.

I was shocked and my dick hardened instantly. I tried to hide it but it was no use. She saw it and her eyes widened. She said," can I help you with that?" I stood up off the shower edge and kissed her. She kissed back and began to pull my underwear down.

When she did my dad busted in and yelled, "what the hell are you doing? Your class in on the track practicing!" He couldn't see what was happening so I quickly pulled my pants on without knee pads and grabbed my helmet and kissed Maria passionately and cupped her pussy and said, "your almost worth missing a race for."

I went out on the track and the first triple I hit I cased it. Hard. My knee had hyper extended and it was off to the er. I rode in the ambulance only wearing underwear, they had to cut my pants off. On the way all I could think about was her kiss. My dick started to stiffen and I sat up to cover it and the medic made me lay down and laughed and said I must be into that dark stuff and love pain. I was embarrassed but heck i will never see them again so I didn't think much of it.

I didn't see Maria or Cindy for about 6 months after that. I lost the championship and I had to wait another three months to even ride a bike again. I saw them when I went to watch a race and we sat and talked a while but never got the chance to be alone because their sons were always around. This is a true story but I fantasize about what could've been with those beautiful women. I would love for a woman, or 2 :) to complete my fantasy :)

I would love to hear the whole story from their point of view. Plus add an alternate ending! :)
 
Last edited:
IT;s hard to read a big block of tet on a computer screen. I usually try to have a line break every 5-7 lines of text. It makes it easier on the eyes, and more people will read it. Even though I thoughtthe little bit I read was interesting I couldn't read the whole thing.

Try breaking your text like this. You can hit the edit button to break up the text.
 
IT;s hard to read a big block of tet on a computer screen. I usually try to have a line break every 5-7 lines of text. It makes it easier on the eyes, and more people will read it. Even though I thoughtthe little bit I read was interesting I couldn't read the whole thing.

Try breaking your text like this. You can hit the edit button to break up the text.
Thanks you! I hope this is better!
 
Back
Top