New Story Advertisments

New submissions!!

Check out my growing collection of audio submissions.
Also I will occaionally submit more drawings.

Love feedback so leave a comment!
 
Update 1/16(/14)

Greetings genties and ladlemen! Greetings iends and frenemies! The Smokey One here, just letting you know what's going on with me, in case anyone should be interested...last week I actually started working full-time again, something for which I should be glad and grateful, but it's also given me a couple rough days and as you can imagine, dramatically cut into my story-writing time. Anyway, as to the stories themselves, here's what's happening.
There are ten stories up on my account as of this update, and the most recent one (and one of the more popular ones thus far), "Happy Endings (http://www.literotica.com/s/for-happy-endings-it-takes-two)," has actually just been revised and re-published. So if you read the old version, it's been polished up some, like I mentioned on the little note at the top. I've added and tweaked bits here and there. If you haven't read it yet, what the bloody heck are you WAITing for, for Heaven's sake?!! Kidding. Just kidding.
In the works now is a BDSM story kind of similar to "Hell And Back," and kind of not at the same time. Speaking of "Hell And Back," I'm planning to finally write part three and conclude that trilogy once this BDSM one is finished up. I'm also considering a part 4 of "Hypnothe-Rapist," but that's a little ways off right now; like I said, my job is mostly keeping me busy now, but I'm keeping the newest ideas forefront in my mind, and I'm sure I'll eventually get them adequately cranked out. 'S all for now. Cheers everybody.
 
Last edited:
Steam

Hey everybody,
My name's axmanjack and I'm new to this site, but I've been writing for a very, very long time.
I just posted the first chapter of a novel I'm writing. It's not straight erotica like you may be used to, but it does have heavily pornographic elements. My goal is writing erotic fiction that you actually want to keep reading after you're done fapping.
I'm going to posting relatively lengthy updates to it on a monthly basis (roughly), and also posting chapters from the first erotic novel I wrote as I edit them.
Here's my first chapter, I hope you enjoy it.
Much love,
-AMJ

http://www.literotica.com/s/steam-ch-00-01

PS, please feel free to PM me or post questions, comments and concerns below the story. The main reason I submit stuff like this online is for the anonymous feedback.
 
Out of Darkness

I posted my first story here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/out-of-darkness-1

I hadn't realized the title had already been used to death. Apologies for that.

It is a Different BDSM story. I attempted to make it female friendly.... I had it categorized as erotic couplings... The good folks here changed it to BDSM. I invite you to read it even if BDSM is not your cup of tea.

I am looking for feedback.

Thanks in advance.
 
Valentine's Day wasn't always so lovey-dovey...

***

From "The Curse of Saint Valentine":

"...did you know that?" Agnes was saying. Brigid blinked.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention?"

"I said that on Valentine's Day they used to whip women. The Romans did, I mean. It wasn't called Valentine's Day back then, but anyway, it's when they did the whipping."

"What had they done?"

"Oh, it wasn't a punishment. It was supposed to make them more fertile for the spring. It sounds like fun. Inus told me about it."

"I imagine. Speaking of which," Brigid raised her voice a little so that Inus could hear her: "I love what you've done with the place."

Inus swallowed his wine. "Some things are worth doing right. You realize why we're here?"

"The company?" She gestured with her glass to the piles of skulls.

"These are the Catacombs of San Valentino, where the saint's body was first laid to rest after his untimely beheading at the Via Flaminia. Most of him isn't here anymore, but even so, a fine setting for a special occasion."

"Which reminds me," Brigid said, slicing through tender lamb meat with a very sharp knife and selecting the choicest bits to pop into her mouth. "You promised us the saint would be in attendance. Everyone else remembers hearing that?"

The guests all murmured assent. Inus only shrugged.

"Well, I didn't promise I'd produce all of him..."

He retrieved a sandalwood box carved with roses and birds and inlaid with glass, and inside, resting on velvet, was a fragment of yellowed bone. He passed it to Brigid, who held it with the tips of her fingers. "Is it real?" she said.

"It had better be for what I paid for it."

The reliquary didn't seem to be locked, so Brigid opened the lid and, over Inus' objections, picked up the bit of bone. It was not as light as she'd expected. The chatter of the diners and the clink of dishes ceased as everyone watched, wondering what she might do.

She looked at Ailbe; he nodded. And so Brigid brought the relic to her lips and, very gently, kissed the bones of St. Valentine. Inus watched with an unreadable expression. "I trust there was a reason for that?" he said.

"Yes," was all Brigid said.

"I look forward to hearing about it..."


***

Read the rest:



 
A first time for everything, so let's go:

"Ghost in the Machine 15" is out. In this thrilling chapter, an uneasy alliance is forged, a long-lost AI is found and the good guys get their asses kicked.

I've followed some advice by board regular Lovecraft68 and avoided shoehorning sex into this chapter, and I think it has turned out better for it.

Link in my sig. Have fun!
 
I've been trying to write stories in categories that I haven't written in before, and this week I decided to wade into the Fetish pond. The fetish I chose was Furry and I learned a lot about the subculture while writing it. Anyone interested in checking out my furry romance can follow this link.

Metamorfursis
 
New Novella

New to the site, and just discovered this thread. I've recently posted the first 10 chapters of a D/s romance novella. Art academy drop-out with painterly aspirations meets a mysterious, wealthy collector in Montreal.

Its a pretty long post. And the premise, I know, is old as dirt. But I'm rather inexperienced in writing prose, and thought it might be wise to begin with the basics. As such, I'd certainly welcome a bit of feedback or advice, especially from some experienced writers...

http://www.literotica.com/s/other-colors-ch-01-10
 
Update 2/15

Well, another month has passed, February is half over, and I've got another story or two up on the site since last month, but that's about it, unfortunately. Since I started working full-time again last month, my writing's been a LITTLE slow (just a little), but I think it can start to pick up a little faster again.
So here's the deal for the previous month. "Bad Rabbit" popped up on the 24th and has been doing okay so far...not great, but okay. After that was my first non-erotic one, "Credit," one week later on the 31st, and, eh...I think the less said about that one the better, honestly. Then on 2/5, I finally got part three of "Hell And Back" up there, and it goes without saying that sequels (and threequels) are going to naturally receive a little less attention than their preceding counterparts, but that's all right, it's doing okay as well.
So I have been MIA a little while working on the next story, but now that it's finished and been submitted, I feel pretty good about it. It's my first one that will be in the "Erotic Couplings" category. And right now at this PIT, I am finishing up gathering ideas for the next story, which should be very intriguing. *hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink*
In the meantime, this is new. I made a YouTube video especially for "Happy Endings." You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4jkzhNem_g
That's new on my channel, as of just today. And while I was at it, I also happened to have handy songs and vids that can be readily associated with "Hell And Back" parts 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a45Rx8SZqJc) AND 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0NRjrmQPfo). Those weren't made especially for the stories, but they fit them pretty well. So keep an eye out for my fourteenth story which will hopefully be up next week, and I will see you around the middle of next month!
Love, Smokey
 
So first time for everything right? I started writing this story last month but I am a new user and this is my first submission. So far I think the feedback has been pretty positive, until I threw in a plot twist and some readers got a little butthurt over it. Anyway, I could always use more feedback as the story progresses!

It is a Druid romance, with a fair bit of erotica thrown in after Ch. 03. Please comment, rate, email me...whatever you want! :)

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1826374&page=submissions
 
After many years I've jumped back in the saddle with a new story titled All of Eden. It's in the bdsm category.

By chance, two people meet. In the midst of their one night stand become completely taken by each other and a relationship is born.

Tags include: D/s, oral, anal, spanking, bdsm, humiliation

All of Eden is the first chapter in a series that I intend to be a story of a mostly long distance affair/relationship/romance.

All of Eden - Ch 1
 
New Writer on the Block

Hello everyone. This is my first submission to Literotica. It's about lesbian sex and it is called Skorupa. The new girl is trying to impress her boss, showing how competent she is, and this leads her to a night with her. And then something happens...

It's a story about D/s but without the SM, I am not a real fan of it. So if you're into it, please, read, and if you enjoy it, rate and comment. And, if any of you get curious, I'm already working on Chapter 02.

Skorupa Chapter 01
 
Newby

Hi all,

Just written my first story. Other than sexting and emails I've never shared my thoughts in writing. I'd really like your feedback.

http://www.literotica.com/s/enemies-with-benefits

It's a story of a prim and proper Englishwoman enjoying what she knows she shouldn't enjoy. It's a bit dark towards the end, but I'd be interested to hear from women in particular if it rings true.

Thank you for your time and help.
 
Hi all,

Just written my first story. Other than sexting and emails I've never shared my thoughts in writing. I'd really like your feedback.

http://www.literotica.com/s/enemies-with-benefits

It's a story of a prim and proper Englishwoman enjoying what she knows she shouldn't enjoy. It's a bit dark towards the end, but I'd be interested to hear from women in particular if it rings true.

Thank you for your time and help.

Hahaha! Two votes so far, one 5* and one 1*. I'd welcome PM'd comments as well as forum ones if people have strong opinions on it.

Thanks!
 
New Series, New Chapter, etc etc all that fun stuff

Day At the Galleria - Meeting an Online Date

NonConsent/Reluctance BUT with an emphasis more on the Reluctance Aspect from a Character Standpoint and Development. Def less dark than my most recent stuff and more incorporation for a romantic plot device to establish character relations for later 'darker' chapters.

Questions and such....PM/Comment/etc
 
My first story. Part 1 of the series. http://www.literotica.com/s/bored-fran-ch-01

Part 2 and 3 were submitted with part 1 and were approved but part 1 needed work so they waited to post them for continuity reasons. Now that part 1 is posted, 2 and 3 are pending and will be up soon. Part 4 is pending as well but may need some work. We'll see if it goes up without further editing.

I am anxious to see what people think about my contributions. Feedback is welcome, especially from female readers. I am curious how well it resonates from a female point of view.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top