Guys who like cum

Just Had a Taste

Edging into my Tenga Egg, I will ooze some with out ejaculating and have a slirp. Then back into the egg which now feels like sloppy seconds!
 
Are there many guys who don't mind sucking a cock, but dislike jizz... From what I've read and who ive spoken to*seems to me guys who like cock be them gay/bi or anything in between are very open and more often than not keen for a cumshot on them somewhere somehow.
*asked a couple tgirl prostitutes that I'd been with if many guys they get like cum etc, and it was nearly always yes, in the same brothel there were gay guys too, and they said the same thing, even the first timers are usually more than ok with u cumming on them...

Although I don't fetishize jizz, and I have neutral feelings about the taste, I do get a great feeling of satisfaction when a guy ejaculates into my mouth. It makes me feel appreciated.
 
Only Tasted

Cum from the lips of this ex-GF after she jerked me off, let it squirt on my stomach and chest....and then cleaned it!
 
She pulls her pussylips open and you jerk off on her open pussy and clit then lean forward and start licking
 
I am, meh, on taste, I like the texture. I do think it tastes better as a creampie, than from the source.
 
I am, meh, on taste, I like the texture. I do think it tastes better as a creampie, than from the source.

I agree. I've only tasted my own cum and have to say, I never really cared for the taste, but I always liked eating it from my wife's pussy.
 
I love the taste of cum! I've loved the unique taste and the creamy texture ever since the first time that my best friend Larry came in my mouth after having promised not to. I liked it all the more BECAUSE he had done it in spite of his promise!! It made me feel so "used"!! and I liked how THAT made me feel! I like eating cum because of the context, I like it because it IS cum!!
 
Wish I could just take it all in my hand and put it in my mouth but for whatever reason no matter how much I say I'm going to do it, the moment I cum I say no.
 
Wish I could just take it all in my hand and put it in my mouth but for whatever reason no matter how much I say I'm going to do it, the moment I cum I say no.

Horniness evaporates quickly after the male ejaculation; the only way I found I could it at first was to have it fed to me by my wife, or later, by one of her lovers.
 
My Pop-Up Timer!

Horniness evaporates quickly after the male ejaculation; the only way I found I could it at first was to have it fed to me by my wife, or later, by one of her lovers.

Guys...try this trick from a faggot cumslut who is married and can't convince his wife to go out and get laid so she can bring a pussy full of cum home for me to eat. (I sneak out to an ABS to suck men off every chance I get, but she doesn't know that.)

Wifey knows I want to eat cum out of her well-fucked pussy, but, like most guys, no matter what we agree to do before hand, as soon as I blow my load in her, my horniness immediately evaporates! Enter...the "pop-up timer!"

My wife and I agreed to fuck and, after I pump my load into her, she will NOT get up, go piss, wipe out or clean up in any way. This usually works late at night as, pretty well satisfied, she can go right to sleep. After cumming, I go in and piss and then taking just the "barrel" of one of those cheap ballpoint pens you get in Hampton Inn and other hotels (be sure to pull out the one piece point/ink tube and discard.), lube it good with saliva and slip it into your asshole about half the length of the pen barrel. This is the Pop-up Timer. Now, you get in bed and go to sleep, but that little bit of stimulation in your ass will keep you from getting into a real deep sleep and you'll wake up in about an hour, hot, hard horny and ready to go!

Now...you can lovingly wake wifey, perhaps by stealthily slipping under the covers and getting your face between her legs, and you'll greedily lap your mixed cum from out of her well-fucked cunt! Deeeelicious!!! She'll cum like crazy and you'll get what you've wanted forever...to eat cum out of her pussy! This works great for me and I think it will for you guys, too! Any questions, feel free to ask here or PM me!

I'm ALWAYS a slut for cum! đź’–đź’‹
 
Cum

Love when another guys cums on my cock and balls, then uses it to jerk me off!
 
Love everything about it

I love cum..the taste, the smell, how it makes me feel when he cums on my face, down my throat, or inside me. It's the rewards for satisfying your partner, what's not to love?
 
Back
Top