Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then here I missed your first post! Welcome aboard!

thanks.... been a river rat (mississippi) my whole life but don't know much about boats... i just like getting out when I can - would much rather let somebody else control the boat... ;)

thanks.... been a river rat (mississippi) my whole life but don't know much about boats... i just like getting out when I can - would much rather let somebody else control the boat... ;)

Oh, I'm good at controlling the boat. I usually skipper, and when I'm on other people's boats, I tell them what they should do...:rolleyes: I'm not always invited back though :eek:

Good Day to Everyone.

I'm ignoring the actual weather and pretending that it's sunny and warm. Sitting on my boat in the Cove. Drinking a little coffee still. Debating whether to take a swim, pull anchor and go a for a quick sail, or just curl up on the deck with a good book.

Much nicer than reality!

Man, I forgot how depressing it is to look outside and see snow every f'n day.

Good Morning! :)

Good Day to Everyone.

I'm ignoring the actual weather and pretending that it's sunny and warm. Sitting on my boat in the Cove. Drinking a little coffee still. Debating whether to take a swim, pull anchor and go a for a quick sail, or just curl up on the deck with a good book.

Much nicer than reality!

Permission to board? Got some coffee left? That sun feels sooo good! Morning sunshine! :)

sailor...

we need to get your boat out of drydock and head to the tropics....winter is just being ridiculous!

:D

sailor...

we need to get your boat out of drydock and head to the tropics....winter is just being ridiculous!

:D

Agreed. And we need to stock up on scotch.

I am so tired of cold, and snow. I want to see warm sun, be on warm water and see women in bathing suits.
OK actually, I'd rather see women not in bathing suits.:D

I am so tired of cold, and snow. I want to see warm sun, be on warm water and see women in bathing suits.

At this point, just get the first two. The rest will follow. :D

Check that bathing suit request buddy.....first time i was at a topless beach...well, let's say most Europeans are not bashful.....but a very obese woman in a thong and topless will make your shit shrivel up and die.....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back