Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't ask which point you think I have lol
Face sitting....i don't know...how do you feel about breathing :rolleyes:? (Tee hee)

Is this..pin the tail..or get some tail :p?

Oh honey..I would love to get some tail...if you are willing!

Part A. Somebody put their mark on your sexy nipples.
Part B. Oh my goodness.
"Somebody, put a mark on those sexy nipples"<~~~~ fixed it for ya;)
And yes....oh my;)
Sweet RD...I didn't drink your soda, but I did drink all your beer.
You can have the beer...I love it but it hurts my tummy!
Oh honey..I would love to get some tail...if you are willing!
I'm always willing for you sweets.
hahaha Oh you do two lovely ones ;)

Only one way to find out :p Hop on!

;)

So I did fall asleep rather suddenly last night but then an adorable 2 1/2 year old usurped my bed......which means.....worst sleep evvvvvvvverrrrrrrrrrr..

So I did fall asleep rather suddenly last night but then an adorable 2 1/2 year old usurped my bed......which means.....worst sleep evvvvvvvverrrrrrrrrrr..

I'm sure that I could have found space for you in mine, you should have called :D:D;).

More seriously, that sounds like a lousy sleep. I hope that you get a better one tonight.

I love your latest avatar choice :kiss:.

so sad to have just seen this post, of course I would love to begin the adventure from the bottom and then slowly work my way up with a few side trips of lengthy distractions :D
It's never too late;) lengthy sidetrip distractions always take precedence!
i love your pics, hun
Thank you ♡
I'm sure that I could have found space for you in mine, you should have called :D:D;).

More seriously, that sounds like a lousy sleep. I hope that you get a better one tonight.

I love your latest avatar choice :kiss:.

Well....you forgot to give me your number silly. Smoke signals and exhaustive sobbing don't reach that far ;)
...and thanks ♡

Well....you forgot to give me your number silly. Smoke signals and exhaustive sobbing don't reach that far ;)
...and thanks ♡

They would normally work, but I forgot about the prevailing wind from the Atlantic blowing back this way :D. Oops :D!

The offer remains open if you get usurped again ;).

YESSSSSSS PLEASE and cover every sweet delicious inch of your amazing perfect body!
*pounce tackle*
They would normally work, but I forgot about the prevailing wind from the Atlantic blowing back this way :D. Oops :D!

The offer remains open if you get usurped again ;).

Hmmmm....I'll be sure to check the prevailing winds next time....
But I'll let you know;)

Last edited:
Me? LOL...

DAMN...I want. BADLY.

*lick*

So today...I went to the gym...I've been fairly dedicated peeps. I'm not joking...this time next year(or sooner) I want to be a hard body.....
When I got home I was.....preoccupied.....

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1452774&stc=1&d=1399092275

And this...I completely stole this point of view from another am pic lister......

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1452778&stc=1&d=1399092411

So today...I went to the gym...I've been fairly dedicated peeps. I'm not joking...this time next year(or sooner) I want to be a hard body.....
When I got home I was.....preoccupied.....

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1452774&stc=1&d=1399092275

And this...I completely stole this point of view from another am pic lister......

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1452778&stc=1&d=1399092411

its a wonderful view, I can't blame you!
in fact I wish I could steal you right now and enjoy the view in a more vivid way :D

its a wonderful view, I can't blame you!
in fact I wish I could steal you right now and enjoy the view in a more vivid way :D

What's that they say...imitation is the best form of flattery...lol

Steal away...I'm definitely in the mood to be stolen!

What's that they say...imitation is the best form of flattery...lol

Steal away...I'm definitely in the mood to be stolen!

mmm this could be the most precious ASSet I've ever stolen !

that's it, you are to be stolen right Now, its too HARD to resist, I'm gonna use all my weapons :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back