Barely There panties.

Alt said:
Do you know how many :kiss: 's I owe you??? Can we make it one long :p and suck session? :devil:

Damn Alt!!!!! Love that avatar. You're so creative. Sorry to have not been checking back on this thread. And of course, thanks for all the kisses :kiss: I'll be getting one day. Yes, we could just turn it into a good long suck session. :p :nana: :nana: :p

Also: News for my other web friends....I've updated my other thread but can't remember how to "link it" like I did with this one. If anyone can tell me how I'd like to show it on all my posts.

The other thread (you'll have to just type it in the SEARCH box) is Cross Dressing Panty Lover

check it out.

tacoPaco said:
tried to send you a PM...your box is full....Lots of admirers.
tPaco

Sorry Paco, that wasn't it. See my answer above to Alt, and that will explain. Will be posting more pictures soon. Got bunches of new panties to show off.:kiss:

Here's a pair of Barely There white ones, cut in the boyleg style. Pretty sheer aren't they?:p

Attachments

• bt wht boyleg fa.jpg
    bt wht boyleg fa.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 138
*BUMP* a good morning bump for my favorite man in panties ;) :kiss: :kiss:

anne27 said:
*BUMP* a good morning bump for my favorite man in panties ;) :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you baby....a good morning to you as well, and here's some flowers to brighten up your day also. 3 dozen :rose:

cchheels said:
Here's a pair of Barely There white ones, cut in the boyleg style. Pretty sheer aren't they?:p

How do you pack all that meat into one package?:p :nana:

After this thread and the other one for cross-dressing I am quickly becoming a fan of yours. :kiss:

Barely There panties eh? I am a wal-mart kind of gal but I'm thinking that I need to make the effort to go to Sears. I cannot wait to wear BT panties for my husband!

I really like the wet panties...very erotic pic!

Seakla said:
After this thread and the other one for cross-dressing I am quickly becoming a fan of yours. :kiss:

Barely There panties eh? I am a wal-mart kind of gal but I'm thinking that I need to make the effort to go to Sears. I cannot wait to wear BT panties for my husband!

I really like the wet panties...very erotic pic!

Thank you darlin'. I'm glad you enjoy both my threads. I've gotten bunches of panties and items at Wal Mart also, but Barely There panties are available at Penny's, Sears and most other dept. stores. They're not that expensive, around $6 and look for the Sunday ads in the paper, most stores advertise them and you and he will be pleased. In fact, he'll probably fight you for them. Get him to try them on in fact, and then post a picture here for all to see. Microfiber is terrific...touch em, feel em, and you'll know what I mean. Kisses to you.:kiss:

And here's a bonus picture for you. Although it's not Barely There brand...they ARE barely there.:D

Attachments

• pale blue boyshorts 3a.jpg
    pale blue boyshorts 3a.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 133
And how about the rear view? Of course, I knew you'd want to see the butt also.;) :p

Attachments

• pale blue boyshorts 2a.jpg
    pale blue boyshorts 2a.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 61
Time to show off some more of my Barely There panties. Now most of you already know, I prefer the bikini's and thong styles, but Barely There also makes other styles as well. These were given to me as a gift, and although I don't wear them often, I thought I'd share them with you. If you like full cut panties, these are for you.:kiss:

Attachments

• bt nude full cut 1a.jpg
    bt nude full cut 1a.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 78
From the back they don't look like full cuts do they? Oh yeah, now I remember.....I was pulling them down. Anyone object to that?:confused: Good, let's go on then.:kiss:

Attachments

• bt nude full cut 2a.jpg
    bt nude full cut 2a.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 50
The same gal also bought me these rose colored ones too, also in the full cut style. Whether full cut or bikini, or hi-cut....whatever, any of the Barely There panties feel sooo comfortable that you Barely know they're There

If you enjoy wearing Panties, and I suppose you do if you're following my thread, you must try a pair. Once you feel the softness against your hard cock all day, you'll be hooked for sure.:p

Attachments

• bt pink full cut_a.jpg
    bt pink full cut_a.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 62
And finally, here's the other pair she gave me. This one is not a full cut, however it does offer a bit more coverage, and is hi-cut in the leg area. Look pretty good I think, although I'm still more of a standard bikini man.;) Know what I mean? Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Your comments will insure there will be others, and if you have any special requests, colors, styles, whatever, give them to me and I'll see if I have any, and will post them for you. Three drawers full...you'd think I could pretty much fill any requests. Love:heart: to all my followers.:kiss:

Attachments

• bt rose hi-cuts 1a.jpg
    bt rose hi-cuts 1a.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 59
cchheels said:
The same gal also bought me these rose colored ones too, also in the full cut style. Whether full cut or bikini, or hi-cut....whatever, any of the Barely There panties feel sooo comfortable that you Barely know they're There

If you enjoy wearing Panties, and I suppose you do if you're following my thread, you must try a pair. Once you feel the softness against your hard cock all day, you'll be hooked for sure.:p

cc -- I've never met a pair of panties that didn't make me horny, but there is something special about full-cut briefs...mmm

I don't have any Barely There panties, but I think I'll have to go get some.

NancyVanFan said:
cc -- I've never met a pair of panties that didn't make me horny, but there is something special about full-cut briefs...mmm

I don't have any Barely There panties, but I think I'll have to go get some.

I'll try and post a few over the weekend. Also, when you go buy your BT's...tell em "Heels" sent ya. :D

NancyVanFan said:

Well NancyVanFan, and for Bob Down also....here's some more shots of my full cut Barely There's. Like I said, I'm not that big of a fan of this style but in order to keep the lurkers happy... here goes.:p

Attachments

• blue fullcut 1a.jpg
    blue fullcut 1a.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 45
One reason I don't prefer them is they seem to make your ass look 5 times bigger than it really is. Of course, that could be a good thing in some instances.:D

Attachments

• blue fullcut 2a.jpg
    blue fullcut 2a.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 39
Here's a pair of black full cuts. No brand name on them, but the tag says "assembled in Costa Rica".:rolleyes: Another job lost overseas. Anyway, these feel nice and comfortable, more nylon content than in the microfiber. Very silky...hope you can see it in the picture.

Attachments

• black full cut 1a.jpg
    black full cut 1a.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 39
I have another couple of pair, but you're gonna have to encourage me. Hell, if I were dancing you'd be having to throw money...here all it takes is a few words of encouragement.;)

cchheels said:
Hell, if I were dancing you'd be having to throw money...

Will you take an IOU?;) :kiss:

Just a little bump for my favorite guy in hot pink boots.

:kiss: :kiss:

For erica

Thanks Erica for giving me the encouragement to post my first panty pictures

Attachments

• 100_0585.jpg
    100_0585.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 64
Back