Here we go again. (Male thread)

It's nice to see you've started a new thread. You're a really talented photographer, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll have in store for us. :)

Thank you Lyricalli! I look forward to being inspired and giving you more. I feel like I should be able to get new and exciting photos using a new and larger space recently available to me! :D Should be fun!

Hands...in...pants....*drool*
I'm just going to pretend that was solely for my benefit.
Welcome back♡♡

hahaha as I was editing this one (as my favourite of the shoot), I noticed that it featured hands-in-pants and thought of you! Glad you like it!

I'm glad you're back Q!
I was missing that body

Here it is! Body is back. I'm back. Fun time? Yes. Glad to see you, too!

Oooh, such a sexy fucker!!! :devil:

;)

I like this comment a lot!! :kiss:

:) Hey you. I've got some :heart: for you, too!

I like this one. Replies to follow.

clavicle?
Yippee! An old friend returns...and brings all the sexy back. I don't think any of us mind that you admit to the complications in your life. I do think we would find you less appealing if you acted like they didn't exist. And did I mention that you're sexy???
Glad you're here!

Yes, that camera works just fine. You're making women happy and you love in cold snowy climes...Q, are you really Santa Claus???

I like this one. Replies to follow.

I like it, too. I like the gradient of the backdrop. The top half is quite lovely, though I'm on the fence about the lighting in the bottom of the photo. I don't dislike that part, but it feels a bit flat to me. Though, perhaps that may be part of your intention.

I like the textures in this one. Don't use this camera much, but maybe I should!

The textures are really nice in this one, right down to the fabric of your jeans. Really lovely.

I wonder if I'm the only one amused that your underwear says "Equipo" with all that equipment behind you. It sounds like a superhero name, though I can't quite decide what a superhero named Equipo would do.

Yippee! An old friend returns...and brings all the sexy back. I don't think any of us mind that you admit to the complications in your life. I do think we would find you less appealing if you acted like they didn't exist. And did I mention that you're sexy???
Glad you're here!

Yes, that camera works just fine. You're making women happy and you love in cold snowy climes...Q, are you really Santa Claus???

My secret is out. The white beard, the obesity.... all fake. I am the one and only, Santa Claus. Anyway, thanks for the welcome back! You may have mentioned my sex appeal once or twice :D

I agree. I love well-fitting jeans...now to just help you out of them. I am quite impressed with your photography skills. Glad to see more of your posts.

:heart:

I am always happy to impress! And happy to wear well fitting jeans, especially when they're found to be appealing! I plan on posting more. Taking more. et cetera....

I like it, too. I like the gradient of the backdrop. The top half is quite lovely, though I'm on the fence about the lighting in the bottom of the photo. I don't dislike that part, but it feels a bit flat to me. Though, perhaps that may be part of your intention.

The textures are really nice in this one, right down to the fabric of your jeans. Really lovely.

I wonder if I'm the only one amused that your underwear says "Equipo" with all that equipment behind you. It sounds like a superhero name, though I can't quite decide what a superhero named Equipo would do.

Funny thing about the first one, it was completely accidental. The flash didn't fire, and the only illumination was from the overhead flourescents. Of course, the camera was set for the light the flash was giving off, so the whole thing was pure luck.

In the second one, I actually liked the "equipment" in the background as well. Turntable, lenses.... all the other junk I like to play with but usually put away. Taken with a different camera, that would have all been blur anyway, but I kind of liked that it's there. Lends a little context to the photo, a little more about me. Maybe we need to do a thorough examination of all my talents to see which one is truly "super"?

With clothes, without clothes, you are one fine specimen.. But I think less is more is a great motto to live by.. Well with you and clothes ;)

Am I hearing a request for less clothes? :D Your sexy smile is a good way to convince me to try out such a photo!

Funny thing about the first one, it was completely accidental. The flash didn't fire, and the only illumination was from the overhead flourescents. Of course, the camera was set for the light the flash was giving off, so the whole thing was pure luck.

In the second one, I actually liked the "equipment" in the background as well. Turntable, lenses.... all the other junk I like to play with but usually put away. Taken with a different camera, that would have all been blur anyway, but I kind of liked that it's there. Lends a little context to the photo, a little more about me. Maybe we need to do a thorough examination of all my talents to see which one is truly "super"?

Oh, I have a feeling you're probably super at a few things, so it could take quite a bit of work to compare and contrast all your talents.

I love that the equipment isn't just a blur. The first thing my eyes landed on (other than you, of course) was the turntable. "Ooo! He's got a turntable!" I still have all my old LPs, but my old turntable doesn't seem to be in working order any more.

Isn't it fun when something doesn't go as planned but turns out to be surprisingly good?

Oh, I have a feeling you're probably super at a few things, so it could take quite a bit of work to compare and contrast all your talents.

I love that the equipment isn't just a blur. The first thing my eyes landed on (other than you, of course) was the turntable. "Ooo! He's got a turntable!" I still have all my old LPs, but my old turntable doesn't seem to be in working order any more.

Isn't it fun when something doesn't go as planned but turns out to be surprisingly good?

The important thing is that we take the time to explore all talents.

Funny thing about my turntable(s).... I have like 5 that I've been trying to get working, and so far have been successful with 1, but it's the only one that doesn't have a built in amplifier.... and I'm trying to NOT have a whole stereo ordeal just for my vinyl. Oh well.

Interestingly enough, things not going as planned is the story of my life right now, so it is always nice to find out that the relationship between my plans and positive outcomes is nebulous, at best.

So some may remember my last thread. Then shit got weird in my life and I decided to focus on dealing with that instead of dealing with this..... and now here we are. I've gone from "taken" to "it's complicated', putting me as single as I've been in a very long time. The benefit is that Lit is back and more involved than ever before. I'll probably add old pics in here as it goes, but for now, the first new pic in quite some time.

Ooooh, new picture!

What the fuck man?!! Where was the memo that you started another thread? I didn't get one! *cries*

Beautiful stuff as always QSco! You can almost feel the texture in them. Not that I feel you up or anything. :halo: :eek:

What the fuck man?!! Where was the memo that you started another thread? I didn't get one! *cries*

Beautiful stuff as always QSco! You can almost feel the texture in them. Not that I feel you up or anything. :halo: :eek:

All's well that ends well? I misplaced my rolodex and had no way to contact all my associates. So the memo just didn't go out. Please accept my humblest apologies. You're welcome to do some feeling up if it helps.

All's well that ends well? I misplaced my rolodex and had no way to contact all my associates. So the memo just didn't go out. Please accept my humblest apologies. You're welcome to do some feeling up if it helps.

Dude, you made Tali curse. Thats like finding a bedazzled unicorn! :D

The important thing is that we take the time to explore all talents.

Funny thing about my turntable(s).... I have like 5 that I've been trying to get working, and so far have been successful with 1, but it's the only one that doesn't have a built in amplifier.... and I'm trying to NOT have a whole stereo ordeal just for my vinyl. Oh well.

Interestingly enough, things not going as planned is the story of my life right now, so it is always nice to find out that the relationship between my plans and positive outcomes is nebulous, at best.

Yes, thorough exploration is key. After all, it's the journey that's truly important. Which actually falls into the discussion about plans. Sometimes they work, sometimes not, and either can have positive or negative results. What you think you want doesn't always turn out to be what you want, and philosophical stuff like that. ;)

You sound like you might be the man to talk to if I need help figuring out how to replace a needle on my turntable. :D

Dude, you made Tali curse. Thats like finding a bedazzled unicorn! :D

She's always using that kind of language when I fantasize about her. :confused:

Yes, thorough exploration is key. After all, it's the journey that's truly important. Which actually falls into the discussion about plans. Sometimes they work, sometimes not, and either can have positive or negative results. What you think you want doesn't always turn out to be what you want, and philosophical stuff like that. ;)

You sound like you might be the man to talk to if I need help figuring out how to replace a needle on my turntable. :D

Hmm. Replacing a needle? I don't know if you've heard the rumor or not, but it's true: I'll do almost anything for a blow job. :D

Hmm. Replacing a needle? I don't know if you've heard the rumor or not, but it's true: I'll do almost anything for a blow job. :D

Hehe... probably difficult to arrange, but it might be worth the effort. ;)

Hehe... probably difficult to arrange, but it might be worth the effort. ;)

Well, worth it for me, anyway! :D

What is not to like about these? You are so very sexy!

Why thank you! I'm especially glad you think so!

Where are the dick pics in this place? ;)

I'm relatively certain you know EXACTLY where to find the dick pics.

Oh, you'd like the Hot Men of Literotica thread. All sorts of dicks in there. :D

hahahaha That is so true. I'm in there, too. I think. But not recently.

This is some bizarre triangle of events. I haven't been here in a while nor checked the e-mail account attached to this site. Lo and behold I check said e-mail tonight and there was a notification from an old Litster friend. What do I do after that? I wander to the pic forum and boom, here you are. Welcome back. You look as good as ever.

I got myself a new camera recently. I haven't been taking pics of myself but have been having super fun with it. Thanks for posting again! :)

This is some bizarre triangle of events. I haven't been here in a while nor checked the e-mail account attached to this site. Lo and behold I check said e-mail tonight and there was a notification from an old Litster friend. What do I do after that? I wander to the pic forum and boom, here you are. Welcome back. You look as good as ever.

I got myself a new camera recently. I haven't been taking pics of myself but have been having super fun with it. Thanks for posting again! :)

I'd say it's destiny! You were meant to see me semi-clothed! Welcome back, good to see you :)

Mm-hmm... I really, really want a new needle for that turntable. Yep, that's the only thing in it for me. :cool:

Oh, yes, you're there; not a dick though. ;)

No, typically not. I tend to be more on the polite and courteous side of things. Often times you'll end up replacing the entire cartridge, not just the tiny needle.

Mmmmm. Nothing better than well fit jeans and a white T on a body as sexy as yours. Damn boy so hot!! :heart::kiss:

Well, I was planning on taking some more of those type of things tonight. Could be good!:kiss:

Back