Decadents and Dropouts IC

Gryph

"Don't worry, I'll sleep on the ground. Wandering through the world with only the ground to sleep on will not bother me"

He slid the backpack from his back and looked at the selection she offered, he would have loved to see her in chiffon, but for practical reasons taffeta was the better option

"Taffeta would be my pick tonight"

He sat down and watched her

"I know of a large piece of unclaimed land, west of the Durian Kingdom and South of the Dragonsiege Stronghold. It would suit as a land to claim and then tame. But it would take a lot of work"
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Allright, taffeta. The shorter one." Phyliss pulled a really very short neglige out off her bag, made out of glossing, green taffet, wich left her shoulders free. She turned around and stripped her clothes off, before she pulled it over her head, struggling a little with the snakes. She lied down on the bed.
"If we choose such a space, we would need quite some people to get it going. But we could start somewhere and move on, collecting more monsters... chosen ones with good manners. How do you like the idea of the riverboat for a start?"
 
Last edited:
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor awoke from hus sleep with a shout. The nightmare had been worst this time. He shivered as he got up and headed out the door and into the hallway. It was completely deserted. He look out the window he saw that it was still dark outside. as he walked down the stairs into the common room, he saw that it too was completely deserted.

Trunfor cursed himself for not having the guts to speak to the gorgon and half-dragon earlier. He wasn`t sure if they had left the and he couldn`t sense them anymore. He gave up on his quest to ask them for help, and slowly walked back to his room.

He felt uncomfortable as he walked up the stairs, as if someone were watching and following him. He brushed it aside and went back to his room not bothering to lock it. He was going to get up n a few more hours anyways.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss flinched as she heard someone shouting like being in fear from the next room. She heard heavy steps going down, and then coming up again.
"Listen to that sound... That is him, no human." she whispered, feeling nervous now. She slid silently out of her bed and moved over to the wall, listening. She felt silly now, being so scantily dressed in such a situation, but it was to late to change. At least she could move very easily that way.
 
Last edited:
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss could not stand that tension any more. Was this just a coincidence, or someone who was sent to stalk them. She renembered her quualities. She was protected by a shield, she had venom in her "hair" and could turn humans and nonhumans to stone with just a look. Sure, Gryph was stronger, could blast fire and was really unbelievable agile for his size, but still really huge and heavy. She could move without any sound and could see quite well in the dark. She signaled Gryph to be silent and moved to to door without a sound. She opened it and looked carefully out - nobody there. She stepped out into the dark hall and had no difficulties to move to the door of the next room. She stopped and listened there.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor`s felt it again, the feeling of being followed or watched. He got up off the bed and looked around. He didn`t see anyone near him. then he looked towards the door. He grabbed his robes and wrapped himself up in it both to somewhat cover his fiendish heritage and also to cover he nakedness.

He nervously approached the door and pushed it open. No one was in front of the door so he looked down the hall to his right and it to was empty so he stepped out into the hall. He heard the door close behind him and that sent a chill down his spine because he forgot to look around the door when he had opened it. He knew someone was directly behind him.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Suddenly the door was pushed open, and Phyliss made a step backward, just behind the door. Even with her magic shield, she felt very vulnerable in her flimsy nightskirt. And she realized she would be very embarrassed if the malebranche, if he was one, would see her now. She just wanted to tease Gryph a little, she had not in mind to show off her goodies to a stranger. Nevertheless, the creature stepped out into the hall. He hadn't seen her yet. Could he see as good as her in the darkness? What should she say, if he caught her now?
 
Gryph

Of course he didn't listen to Phyliss, he followed her progress along the corridor through the partially open door. He watched her listen at one door and then said door opened and closed, revealing the one that seemed to have followed them. He tensed, if the creature could indeed see in the dark the gorgon could just have been standing out in the sun. He waited, looking for reaction
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss just saw Gryph looking carefully out of their room. At least he was wise enough not to walk out, because a creature of his size could not hide. Nevertheless, she felt relieved with him so close. She waitet in tension what the malebranche would do.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunefor turned and saw the beautiful gorgon, beautiful in a nonhuman way, right before him. He saw farther behind her the half-dragon watching him warily. Trunfor looked at them then spoke, "I need your guy`s help. I think your being tracked by two humans."

Tunfore went on to explain what had went on recently. When he finished, he stood their waiting for their reply.
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon stood still, while Trunfor spoke. The cold in the hall and the excited had made her nipples firm, so it was plain to see, and she felt quite humilated if anybody would notice, so she put an arm over them while she listened. She was reliefed that Gryph did not move, so he did not scare Trunfor away, nor was she alone with him. But after all, what he said seemed reasonable. Haerdon had hired someone to track her down, and this two persons were not common assasins for sure.
"We should not be standing out here." she said. "Better come into our room."
She was a bit frightened to take the stranger in their room, but it was better then to stand her or go into his room. She moved in first and passed by gryph, then she laid into the bed and covered her body with the blanket. She covered Gryphs giant back as well. Then she sat up and waited for the two men.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

He nodded in agreement and felt relieved, she had believed them. He grabbed his bag from the room and proceeded to to go to their room. As he entered, he momentarily saw the gorgon`s naked form, or partially naked, it was had to notice in the light. He quickly averted his eyes and blushed. Once she had covered herself he looked back and smiled, "My name is Trunfor, Trunfor Blackeheart."
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss knew enough of male reactions to read in Trunfors eyes, as he saw her in the room that was dimly lit by a small lamp. So she knew that he was not able to see in the dark. She felt better hiding under the blanket now, and smiled. "I am Phyliss Ovida, and this is my friend Gryph."
 
Last edited:
Gryph

He moved over to sit on the foot of Phyliss' bed, not that he was claiming her, but just making it known where his allegiances lay and that he would protect her in necessary. He left her to do the talking, let the creature think him stupid
 
Phyliss Ovida

Pyhliss looked over to Trunfor. "You are a malebranche, am I right? How does it happen that you wander the earth and meet that strangers there? I wouldn't expect to see one of you in a tavern, in fact I thought you would be even rare in dungeons."
 
Trunfor Blackheart

He nodded to Gryph and Phyliss and sat down in the corner. He felt nervous in the presense of Phyliss, not only because she was a gorgon which could turn people to stone, but also for some other reason that he couldn`t explain like a longing and protectiveness.

"I want to thank you for your kindness, not many people accept me because of what I am. I`m not sure if you`ve noticed but I`m a half-fiend" He paused to collect himself, "I`m usually welcomed with shouts and an angye mob."
 
runfor Blackheart

"I was resting in a camp when the two humans caught me by suprise. I was asleep so they had the jump on me, but they didn`t kill me or treat me as though I was vermin"
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Ohh, we are used to that as well." Phyliss could take a better look at him, and could well imagine how miserable his life would be, and how lonely he probably was. Gryph was at least, beside his huge body, quite human in appearance and did simply intimitade anyone by his size, even if he stood still and said nothing. And her beauty had helped her many times, at least at the places and the people who were freeminded enough to care for that.
"I wonder, can you fly? And where are you heading to?"
 
Tunfor Blackheart

"Oh yes I can fly" and then he lowered his cloak exposing his bare chest. He unfolded my wings, the scars were obvious. "I don`t know where I`m headed"
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Very useful." said Phyliss. She thought to herself, that he could be very handy in some situations, although he would draw even more attention to them. But could it really get any worse, anyhow?
"Maybe you could stay with us. We were looking for some friends in this city, but I am not sure if we will meet them here again."
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor brightened, "Yes, I`ll help in any way I can."

He got up and approached Phyliss, "Unlike others of my kind, I follow a code of honor and obedience. You have shown me great kindness,"

Trunfor knelt before her ad spoke "On my life and honor, I Trunfor Blackheart pledge myself to Phyliss Ovida. To obey and protect you, my mistress, until you releases me, or death take me."

Trunfor stayed in that position and waited for Phyliss to accept his oath.
 
Gryph

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow, this was strange, especially from somebody they had just met. He didn't really trust this, but it was her decision, this creature still reeked of unfamiliar yet familiar magic
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss was really impressed, she didn't expect such a thing at all. She felt that she had to stand to answer his noble gesture, if properly dressed or not. After all, she wasn't nude, only lightly dressed. She stood up, and the blanket went down, and she touched his shoulder. "I thank you. You are blessed." she said.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

He felt joy within him, he had gained friends and allies. His oath would hold him loyal the her, he would have to obey her evert command no matter what it was, but he felt that she deserved such.

He stood and averted his eyes away from her body, trying not to be rude. He nodded towards her and asked, "What does my lady command of me to do?"
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss glided back under the blanket and laughed, but in a friendly way.
"I do not command you around. You are now one of our friends, and you will just go along with us as long you like, and we protect and help each other. But I propose we go all to sleep now, and then tomorrow we might have a little celebration."
 
Back
Top