The Sexual Adventures of Warcraft (closed)

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Posts
4,107
Character Profile : Yi'sana Dragonstrider - Blood Elf Paladin - Guild of the Forbidden Fruit.

*sigh* Oh what a long day this had been. First my commanding general in the guild had brought me issues regarding the lower ranks. I had to handle that. Then he came back to tell me that the goblins had stolen a bunch of the regents needed for the potions. That was handled within time as well. "If it wasn't for me, then they'd all be lost," I said sitting at the bar. I watched as many of the members of the Horde walked in and out. Many of them were drinking themselves under the tables and were making fools of themselves. The Tauren guild was taking part in a drinking game with the orcs and Innkeeper Gryshka was having a tough time keeping them in line. Another end of day here at the Broken Tusk, I guessed.

I finished drinking a pint of grog and looked toward the door. The men in the bar were calling out their whistles and cat calls. I looked to see who it was. "Oh wow," I said under my breath. The most beautiful creature to walk through the door of the tavern, since me of course. She was tall and very beautiful. My pussy became wet from just looking at her. I was bi-sexual but not many people knew that. I could go either way at any time. I was that flexible. My mind drifted to the naughty thoughts as it was flooded with the image of me eating her out. It was strange. I didn't want to make her scared, I had never seen her before and perhaps she was new here. I waved her over, "Come on over here away from them. I'll guard you from the wagging tongues." I chuckled a bit ordering a drink for her. "Hi, I'm Yi'sana. You look new. You're not from around here huh?"
 
Character Profile: Venia Swiftblade - Blood Elf Rogue

Venia Swiftblade had arrived in Silvermoon that very morning. She had not been back to her racial capital in years, instead had spent many years working undercover in covert ops for the Regent Lord himself. She wore dark red, her favourite colour. Her red hood was embroidered with patterns with black and gold trim along the edge. Her shoulderguards were red and jutted out in all manner of directions with blade like spikes. Her bodice fitted her body perfectly. It too was dark red with gold plating along the chest and gold trim around her waist. She wore dark red leather leggings that stuck to her skin like they were painted on. Her long slim legs were exaggerated by the thigh high red boots she wore.


As Venia entered the tavern she tugged down her red hood. Her mane of blonde curls cascaded out over her back and chest. Her green eyes fixed on the elven males eyeing her over their tankards, she glared at them and headed over to the barkeep. As she was doing so she noticed the female elf waving her over, furrowing her brows slightly she glanced around again, eyeing the tauren playing their drinking game and the tavern owner trying to keep a lid on the bovine.

''Come on over here away from them. I'll guard you from the wagging tongues'' The girl spoke once Venia was within earshot. She stood next to the female Paladin, by the looks of it, at the bar and ordered a glass of firewhiskey.

Hi, I'm Yi'sana. You look new. You're not from around here huh?" She smiled. Venia eyed her facial features, trying to read her expression, or her thoughts.

''Venia...No I just arrived here this morning.''
 
Last edited:
I could tell that she was trying to ignore me, perhaps she didn't want to sit by me. Oh well. As she sat down next to me, I looked inquisitively back at her. "Do I have something on my face?" I looked at my reflection in the glass, "Nope, all good."

"That's good. Glad you could make it safely, from wherever you came from," I said taking another drink of my grog. I looked around and noticed that there were some of the elven males making their way over to us. They were sporting quite the drunken stupor as they made their way to our area of the bar.

"Eh, *hic* don't you ladies need some sort of company?" one of them spoke, clearly smashed.
"Yeah, Hercilon, they seem *hic* like they need protection from those tauren scum over there," the one's friend spoke.

"Don't mind them. They're from a rivalry guild," I told Venia.

The guys kept up bothering us. Gryshka was wanting to kick them out. "No, Lady Gryshka. We'll go," I said to the barkeep. "Care to join me, there's plenty of other taverns around."
 
Venia looked to Yi'sana, her longe blonde eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion, she watched the elf peer at her own reflection in her glass, before Venia peered down to her own glass of firewhiskey. She cleared her throat slightly before taking a sip.

Venia heard the elves before she saw them, she looked over her shoulder and let out a soft grunt, barely able for anyone to hear, before looking back ahead. She rolled her eyes at their drunken antics before looking to Yi'Sana.

''Sure'' Venia shrugged her shoulders.
 
"Great! Let's get out of here," I said leading her. She looked kind of disturbed by the male elves making fools of themselves. Now they were thrusting their hips and shouting, "Oh baby! Don't leave this man hangin'!"

"Ugh," I said as I walked the streets with her. We found our way to another tavern but it was full to the hilt. "Well, damn. You have any ideas on what we can do?" I said, not sure of where to go from this point. Her looks were enough to drive me wild, considering I was bi, but damn..Her beauty was almost too much for me.
 
Venia glared at the male elves as they left the tavern 'I'll leave you hanging' she thought to herself. She looked at the elf in front of her and pulled her red hood up again over her long blonde hair. Once she entered the tavern, Venia could barely see the bar for the crowd of people in front of it. She let out a sigh and looked over at Yi'sana.

''I dont know, I'm tired, do you know anywhere quiet?'' Venia asked softly.
 
I thought about her question for a moment and then looked through the map I had handy. "Hmm. It seems there is an inn not too far from here, just around the corner. I could help you get into a room then I'll leave, if you want," I said hoping that she really wouldn't want me to leave.

But if she did, then it was fate. "Time would have it that it's late too. Lower rates. I know some goblins that own the place. Come on, follow me," I said leading her there.

Soon we were at the inn and checked in at the desk. "So, I guess...that I'll be going," I said as I turned to go, but stopping short.
 
Venia followed Yi'sana through the quiet streets of Silvermoon to the tavern she had pointed out on the map. It was tucked away in a dark corner in an alley way somewhere. Venia was just glad for somewhere quiet. She looked over at Yi'sana.

''You can stay, for a bit if you like'' She shrugged her shoulders, once again tugging down her red hood. She took the keys from the goblin innkeeper and headed upstairs, leaving Yi'sana to make up her mind.
 
I didn't quite understand why she was trying to seem like she was hiding. I shrugged and followed her up the stairs to the room that the goblins had set up for us. We walked in. There was only one bed and a lounger, so I took the latter of the two.

"You seem like you're hiding from something...or someone," I said with a questionable look on my face. "Oh, you don't have to share. I don't mind."
 
The room was a mass of red and purple. There were large red carpets covering the floor. Flowing purple chiffon curtains surrounding the comfortable looking purple bed. there was a table to the left of Venia that held a small fruit bowl and a jug of wine. She reached up to her shoulders and unclasped the shoulder guards, letting them drop to the floor. She looked over her shoulder at Yi'sana as she was mumbling about something.

"Wine?" Venia offered after pouring herself a glass.
 
Yi'sana looked over her shoulder to see the beauty drop her shoulder guards, revealing the gorgeousness that lie beneath the armor. "Oh yes, I will have some," she said taking a wine glass from her. She drank some of it and felt its warmth fill her. She then removed her cloak as well. "So, are you here for a while or do you have to be somewhere soon?" Yi'sana's eyes were looking at her with lust now, since the wine was filling her. "I wonder if she swings both ways," she thought to herself.
 
Back
Top