Hikaru (Closed for SayuriJP)

Asobininryochan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 24, 2011
Posts
1,330
Traveling through the streets of Shinjuku with his coworkers, Ferdinand absorbed the sights without much interest. They, the employees of his father’s company, said that he might enjoy the entertainment offered by one the nightclubs: Aphroditus – which advertised (according to his limited knowledge of the language) a cabaret show starring a woman named Hikaru.

Jubei, a Tokyo salary man working in the local office, seemed eager to please the boss’s son. He, wishing to impress his foreign colleagues, suggested the place when his companions facetiously commented that he did not like girls. Indeed, they may have plotted to discredit ambitious executive who seemed all too keen - in their opinion – to lick the excrement off their collective posteriors.

A woman in a sequined dress welcome the party and showed them to a table. Jubei took the initiative and ordered drinks. As they conversed, Margaret (a surgeon whose expertise Ferdinand needed on this trip) tried to chat with her distant superior:

- I wonder what she’ll perform….

- Probably nothing too exciting….

Ferdinand quickly responded as he politely refused a cigarette from Jubei. As the lights dimmed, and the spotlight focused on center of the stage, a woman (Hikaru by her appearance) stepped through the curtains attired in glittery corset. A top hat adorned her head as she twirled a cane – circling a stool that she eventually sat upon. She next displayed the six-inch heels on her feet before saying:

- After a hard day’s work… a girl just wants to kick her shoes off!

She then loosened the straps and catapulted her shoes onto the audience. Ferdinand accidentally caught one of the pair. His group or at least, the men, chided him for taking an interest in Hikaru’s footwear. Though he immediately discarded the heel, he found the fragrance surprisingly erotic. Meanwhile, Hikaru began her singing portion of her act as she next stated:

- Excuse me… while I make myself comfortable….

Slipping off her stockings, she then retired behind a screen where she proceeded to remove her corset. Taking a silk robe whose hem terminated just under her crotch, Hikaru stepped out to finish her number. As another performer replaced Hikaru, Ferdinand excused himself:

- I need to use the bathroom….

In his hand, he unknowingly carried the stiletto that she lobbed into his direction. Only in the toilet did he notice that he unconsciously held on to the shoe. Without understanding fully why needed to enter one of the stalls, he sat down on the toilet and placed his nose inside Hikaru’s shoe.

As his olfactory bathed in the richness of her aroma, Ferdinand’s other hand wandered down to his belt. After undoing his buckle, he pulled down his slacks and started stroking his penis. The erect member required little encouraging as he ejaculated and spray the door with his seed.

With the heavy smell of semen filling the confined air of the bathroom stall, he pulled toilet paper out of a dispenser and flushed the soiled tissue. He next took a moment to collect himself, washing his hands before leaving the men’s bathroom. While he wanted to return, the sight of Hikaru caused him to follow the performer.

After she entered her dressing, Ferdinand debated whether or not to go and return her shoe. His feet, on the other hand, took him to the front of her door and he knocked (surprisingly) without hesitation. He waited for someone to answer, but no one replied:

- Excuse me….

His voice trailed as he paused to hear:

- Ojama Shimasu….

He uttered as he entered; a room filled with costumes and the sound of someone showering in the adjoining room. Suddenly, steam came into the changing room as Hikaru turned off the water and walked out of the shower. To Ferdinand’s horror: her chest lacked the contours of a feminine bosom and the penis (which he stared at without the ability to look away) contrasted with his expectations... of finding a woman… moist after just taking a shower… the water trickling down her body… surrounded by an aura of steam….
 
image_zpsa4c5a4b1.jpg


"You... Weren't supposed to be here."

Hikaru Uchida was holding a towel on his head, drying his dark hair when he got caught by the stranger in his dressing room. He never receive guests, especially there. He had gave strict orders to the manager to not allow anyone to see his true image. First, it was part of the mystery and the mystique his character had among the clientele. Second, Hikaru wasn't exactly gay.

He was a just young man who worked at Aphroditus at Shinjuku, Tokyo. Although his career as a ballet dancer had been interrupted early due to a severe knee injury, he has been keeping his dream by doing small performances at that club. Like many establishments in Shinjuku, more specific at Kabukicho, the club consisted in a small cabaret stage, where male customers could enjoy their performances.

image_zps3d15bf05.jpg


That's what was odd for Hikaru. It was a "New Half" club, as Japanese called transvestite clubs like that. Surrounded by nightclubs, bars, "love hotels" and restaurants, that was the only place Hikaru could find for someone who didn't have anywhere else to go, after his dreams were broken.

Although it wasn't exactly his dream, it was the last place where he could do the only thing he knew. Dance. He couldn't do any complex dance moves so he usually copied performances from the other dancers.

Hikaru was ok working with transvestites. Back in the past, he had tried to be with men when he was in the ballet school but he considered himself straight. Even at the ballet school where relationships between students was forbidden, he was seen hanging around with a girl from the ballet company, but he really didn't mind working with his coworkers. He actually liked them because they were always supportive.

But the part time job barely helped him to pay his bills. He managed to get a deal with the ballet school but without the benefits he had, it wasn't easy to live in Tokyo by himself. At school, he didn't need to pay for a room, he had financial help to pass a month and it all ended when he was forced to drop out because of his injury. With the bills pilling up, the desperation forced him to make a drastic decisions. Taking money from a loan shark wasn't the wisest of them. As those kind of people usually had ties with the yakuza, Hikaru was worried about the deadline as he didn't money enough to pay his debt. He needed something more than working at that nightclub where he was one of the stars of the company.

And like all stars, he had a dressing room only for him. Such privilege allowed him to keep his life out of stage low profile, not letting anyone to know who he really was in fact. Having a fan or a client was disturbing enough to make him call for the manager, who wasn't there in that exactly moment.

"What do you want?" He asked in English while wrapping a silk robe around his tiny body, wondering if the stranger was American as it was common to see in that kind of club.
 
- I don’t know….

He honestly answered as the shoe Ferdinand held in his hand came up, and held out towards Hikaru:

- I guess… I wanted to return this to you….

At the same time he extended his hand, Ferdinand’s face also turned away from Hikaru. While the image of his penis never left his mind, Ferdinand also felt attracted to the man now wearing the obviously feminine silk robe. (With the masculine portions of his figure concealed; Ferdinand grew more aroused by Hikaru’s androgynous physique.)
 
"Thank you... Mister."

Hikaru took the shoe from the stranger and held it with one finger while the other arm was crossed to keep his robe closed. He looked at the man realizing by his English that he must be American, who was much taller than him, not believing that his performance was appealing enough to bring him to his dressing room. He had to admit that he had balls to come just to bring back his shoe.

He didn't know if the man was gay or something like that but Hikaru felt somewhat embarrassed too. He thought that American might be gay, after all, he didn't know that man had no idea that it was a "new-half" club. But Hikaru was used to get fans and customers after him, so he simply dismissed the man to not give him false hope.

"You may leave now. Before the manager finds you here."
 
- Sure….

He nervously blurted out as he prepared to leave. However, he wanted to see Hikaru and so he turned around and said:

- Can I see you… again?

He stammered, unable to voice the words he wanted to say, but managed in the end:

- Outside of the club?

He knew Hikaru’s gender, felt uneasy about his attraction to another man, but he felt a need to add:

- Dressed as you were… on stage?
 
"Mister... Look... I don't meet with customers."

Hikaru didn't want to be rude with the man, but he never socialize with fans or any customers. Although he knew that he had some kind of fame at that club, he never was stuck into the character. Once he got out the stage, he was himself again, after all, it was just a performance. Not a lifestyle like to others.

He looked at foreigner and was worried about saying anything that might sound disrespectful. It wasn't right to lose a customer, even if he is coming to the club just once in a lifetime. Hikaru wasn't that kind of person who mistreat somebody. He just didn't want to be seen dressed up as a woman because he wasn't actually into it, no matter how girlie he looked like.

Hikaru went closer to the man, held the door opened for him to leave, and said in a firm tone of his voice, stating that he was a man like he was too.

"I's sorry, Sir. I just dress up here in the club. Never outside. I'm not... Actually gay."
 
He actually decided to do ask Hikaru asked – stepping past the threshold of his dressing room when spun back and uttered:

- I’ll pay!

Ashamed for treating him like a gigolo, he looked down to his feet as he added:

- I’m sorry… but I’m serious… I’ll pay you if you can dress up as a girl!
 
He'll pay.

Those words made Hikaru to hesitate in dismiss him right away. It was hard to reject the offer, but he wasn't gonna be dressed up as a woman. He was a man and not a transvestite.

That's when his manager came and after checking the foreigner, he looked at Hikaru and murmured in his ear in Japanese, clearly to not let the foreigner to understand:

"The American is paying for you to meet him dressed as a woman. It is an opportunity most of the girls out there want. Don't be crazy enough to reject it."

His manager was right. He wasn't in condition to simply give up on easy money.

"It couldn't be that bad.."

His manager looked to Ferdinand and asked him in a terrible English before Hikaru could make an answer:

"How much you pay to Hikaru to go on a date with you, Sir?"
 
- One million yen!

He answered without the hesitation he previously displayed in their conversation. Ferdinand, furthermore, exuded an air of sincerity about his proposal as he added:

- Would that be satisfactory?
 
"What??"

Hikaru and the manager asked in unison. They didn't know if they listened right, although they heard it well. A million yens for a night? Was the American talking serious?

"Well, Mister, I am sure that will be more than satisfactory for Hikaru."

The manager answered for Hikaru and the young man couldn't believe that he was deciding for him like he was some sort of pimp. But only the manager knew how bad was Hikaru's financial condition and he was actually trying to help.

Hikaru looked to the American who was waiting for the final answer. It looked like he was waiting for those words to came out from his mouth.

"Oh, well... Ok then..."

Hikaru wasn't sure of what he was saying but it was impossible to deny the money.
 
Ferdinand understood Hikaru’s incredulity. He wanted to add credence to his offer by pulling out his wallet and taking out ten ten-thousand-yen notes and said:

- Here’s one hundred thousand yen…

He tried looking sincere as he continued addressing the reluctant Hikaru:

- Just consider coming to my hotel room tomorrow night….

When he still seemed unsure, Ferdinand also told him:

- I’ll give you another hundred thousand just for showing up…
 
Hikaru didn't need his manager to say anything more. As the American was simply giving to him those bills, he was compelled to accept them, despite his reluctance on going out dressed as a woman.

However, money like that he didn't see everyday...

"Which hotel, Mr....?"

It was odd to have a stranger giving money like that, but Hikaru knew there were some wealthy people who visited the club regularly and other who were just curious to see the show. He held the money while he spoke with him:

"I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

Hikaru wanted more info. He needed more, after all, it could be dangerous these days.
 
- Mr. Zen… Ferdinand Zen….

As he answered Hikaru’s question, Ferdinand scrawled something on the back of his business card:

- You can contact me through the number on the card….

Then, after he finished writing, he added:

- I’ll be at the Park Hyatt Tokyo… the Presidential Suite....
 
"Ok, Mr. Zen... I'll see you tomorrow."

After Ferdinand left the room, Hikaru's manager congratulated him because he was finally get some money, allowing him to skip work because of the date. Although Hikaru wasn't excited about it, he knew his manager just wanted to help him. At least what it looked like. Hikaru took Ferdinand's card and the money, finishing to dress and leave the club.

Hikaru couldn't avoid to think about the "date". He never went outside dressed as a woman and now he had to go in one of Tokyo's most crowded district. At least it wasn't a "love hotel". The Hyatt was located near from the club in Shinjuku and he wondered if someone would recognize him as a woman by some customer. It didn't matter. The man was paying for him just to "show up as a girl" and he was paying way too much. He believed that he would stay for a couple hours, maybe a dinner and go home with the money.

However, it was impossible to hide his embarrassment when he finally went out dressed as a woman. Different than he usually does, he took a cab instead of train. Haruki didn't want to take the risk of being recognized by someone he knew. It wasn't something he wanted, but he couldn't feel satisfied when he got at the hotel and the front desk clerk addressed him as "a lady" as he authorized Haruki to go up.

Well, the poor man couldn't be blamed for mistaking him as a lady. Haruki could see his own frame at the mirrored wall of the elevator. Wearing a satin burgundy lacy dress, its thin straps showed how slender his body was. Small shoulders, thin arms, a smooth skin. His beautiful face was enhanced by the long wig he was using, adding the feminine touch with the black fluffy tiara on the top. The dress was short enough to show off his legs, ending at the black 6" heels sandals.

Haruki was proud of his image as he went far and none recognized him as a man. Perhaps only Ferdinand. Haruki only realized how wealthy the man was when he was reaching the 50th floor, went out the elevator and stopped in front of the door where the Presidential Suite was behind.

He took a deep breath and knocked the wooden door, waiting for the American man to open for him.

image_zpsa569aeb2.jpg
 
Ferdinand opened the door and saw the pleasing figure of Hikaru standing before the entrance to his suite:

- Please come in….

He said as he made way for the “girl” to enter:

- I hope you don’t mind…

He continued as he showed her to the dining room:

- But I took the liberty of ordering dinner….

On the dining table – a waiter prepared two portions of Bluefin Tuna Rigatoni on white porcelain plates. After arranging the silverware, he then lit two candles and pulled out the chair assigned to Hikaru:

- Don’t wait on my account… please sit….

Ferdinand addressed “her” as he stood waiting for Hikaru to take her seat at the table.
 
Last edited:
By Ferdinand's smile, Hikaru knew that he did a good job. He was really looking beautiful as a woman, and nothing remembered that he was a man under that fancy dress he took from the club he worked. Thanks to his manager, he also took the wig for that evening as he expected to please the man who was paying him.

Once he entered, Hikaru was amazed to see the luxury of the place. The spacious living room, the expensive sofa, the wide 50" plasma TV, everything showed how wealthy that man was as it was an impossible dream for Hikaru.

He was surprised because the dinner was already ready to be served once they got into the room. Sitting carefully, Hikaru thanked the man holding his chair, saying in an almost inaudible voice, worried because he wasn't sure that his voice matched with his image.

And the meal was incredibly delicious. He never tasted something like that. Everything was outstanding but being treated as a lady made Hikaru feel a little embarrassing. It was good, though, especially being pampered like that by them. It looked like they were trying to make himself as more comfortable as he could be, but as a woman. Perhaps the butler didn't know that he was a man, but Ferdinand knew and that was enough to make him puzzled about his manners.

He wanted to know if he was gay or something. He wanted to know why he had chosen him to have dinner. He was also curious to know more about that man as something on him took Hikaru's attention since he caught him at the dressing room last night.
 
As they ate the pasta, the butler them Bianco d’Alcamo. Even as he poured the vintage into their wine glasses. Ferdinand saw that Hikaru’s countenance communicated “her” desire for answers:

- Are you enjoying your dinner?

Ferdinand inquired as the butler, cleared their empty plates and replaced them with the main course: a pair of Wagyu rib eye steaks served with a balsamic reduction sauce and rosemary garnish:

- I can always have the staff serve anything you like….

He offered as the butler now filled their new glasses with Chianti Classico....
 
"Oh yes, Mr. Zen. It's delicious."

It definitely was the best dinner Hikaru ever had in his life. So many flavors he didn't recognize as also the wine he never had tasted before. He probably wouldn't if Zach didn't invite him that night.

But still, Hikaru was uncomfortable to answer Zach properly. Perhaps it was because he was dressed as a man. Perhaps it was because he didn't want to sound like a man as it would look weird. He even wondered if the butler who was serving them already knew that he was a man.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Zen. I'm just not used to all... This."

Hikaru watched the butler pouring more wine. Trying to keep his posture, he was getting more comfortable, maybe because of the alcohol that matched perfectly with the meal they were having. It looked like it had been cooking by a God.
 
- I’m glad…

Ferdinand said as he consumed the zabaglione that the butler served for dessert:

- But please…

He added after he thanked the butler for the meal:

- You should feel free to tell me what you want.
 
Hikaru paid attention on Ferdinand when he was tasting his wine while the butler removed the empty plates from the table. He was still feeling intimidated by having to talk with him dressed as a woman. If Hikaru socialized with his fans and customers, he would be more comfortable, but he wasn't like the other girls in the club.

However, the whole dinner and the alcohol was helping him to relax. The harmonious and dry flavor was delicious as Haruki never had such expensive wine in his life. He wondered what more pleasure those rich people have, sparkling more curiosity from the young man.

He placed his empty glass back on the table carefully. Ferdinand could see there was a faint stain of his lipstick in the border of the glass when the butler was filling it again with the classic wine, as Hikaru took the courage to ask him:

"You know, there are a lot of girls in the club that would kill me by going in a date like this with you. I just wonder... Why me?"
 
Fixated on the imprint of “her” lipstick on the glass that the butler just filled with Brunello di Montalcino, Ferdinand admitted that he perceived Hikaru less as a man and more a woman. However, he needed to answer her question and so he responded by saying:

- To be honest…

He began out of a desire to properly answer “her”:

- I find you very feminine….
 
"T.. Thank you."

Hikaru limited himself to answer Ferdinand as he didn't expect someone to spend a lot of money and time with him. Despite that American was taking him as a woman, Hikaru was flattered to be treated so well as he wasn't like a long time.

However, he had to put things right on the table. He had to tell Ferdinand that he wasn't exactly... She.

"But, Mr. Zen... You know that I am not gay, right?"
 
- I understand…

He explained as Ferdinand swirled the wine in his glass:

- But I am still… strangely attracted to your female persona….

Suddenly, an idea came that he felt almost unable to express. Forming his thoughts into words, he cautiously proposed:

- And… would you… be more comfortable… with my advances… if you were… a woman?
 
"What do you mean?

Hikaru was caught in surprise when Ferdinand asked him if he was a woman, it would be ok his manners. He didn't expect to have someone really into his character as a woman. It never was his intention. Of course, he performed for the pleasure of the audience's view but he didn't expect to have someone actually desiring him. It was weird but he knew that he was very good on his female persona.

He sipped the wine, not noticing the subtle difference of the drinks, as he was more nervous about the man in front of him.

"If I was a woman... Well, you're very attractive, I'm surely know there are plenty of women after you..."
 
Ferdinand put his wineglass down before speaking:

- I mean… turning you into a woman… through surgery….

He waited to see if “her” countenance revealed any cues – whether to apologize and end the conversation or to continue. In the end, he went on to further explain his last statement:

- For starters… we can start by giving you… breast implants….

He then began to further elaborate the process:

- Then hormone replacement therapy….

Embarrassed, he paused and downed the rest of the wine in his glass before uttering the next step to Hikaru’s metamorphosis:

- And finally… replacing your male genitals… with vaginal, uterus and ovary transplants….

Suddenly, finding himself quite speechless, he asked the butler for more Brunello before adding:

- You will be transformed into a woman… capable of bearing children!

After a moment’s silence, he proceeded to speak once more:

- I know… it sounds… crazy… but I want you… as a woman…..

In response to "her" last observation, he also said:

- For some reason… you’re more attractive… than any woman I’ve ever known….
 
Back
Top