High Stakes (closed for Ldy_sea)

Jennifer's light nudge dragged Ashley back into the real world, as the images of her fantasy played out in her mind.

Mumbling something into her drink, Ashley looked back out to the audience, and saw that they too were clearly wanting more. Ashley was staring down the barrel of a one, or at best a two pointer. That had the very real prospect of bringing Jennifer right back into the match.

"As... as the guys come over, I don't say a thing. I hear them ask me if they want me to undo the handcuffs. I hear a voice say 'no'... and then I'm shocked to realise it's my voice. I said 'no'."

Ashley dipped her head down so that she could continue without having to look anyone in the eyes.

"They tell me we're going to play a game. They blindfold me, and then I hear them drop their shorts. I know these guys. The mens' and womens' teams socialise a fair bit. It's a small college, and our basketball programme isn't huge. They undo the handcuffs briefly, but only so that one of my hands can be freed while the other is handcuffed to my ankle. I can't run away. With my free hand, I have to feel their cocks. I have to guess who is who by feeling their cocks. Every time I guess someone wrong, I have to give them a blow job."

Ashley went quiet again, as the fantasies began to get her wet again. With a noticeable struggle in her voice, she forced herself to continue.

"I.... I guess about four of them wrong. Four blow jobs. They don't make me swallow, they pull out before they cum, but they do make sure it goes all over my body. At the end, I'm covered."

"I hear somebody else come into the room. They stand me up, and then bend me over at the waist. They ask me if I want to go. I hear another voice say 'no'. It's my voice again."

Ashley shook her head as her breath became a little ragged.

"While I'm bent over, my hands are handcuffed to my ankles. They've found a second pair of handcuffs from somewhere. Suddenly..... suddenly I feel something slide into me. It's hard. Very hard. I almost jump, but I can't go anywhere. Whoever it is slowly pushes in a little, but then pulls out. Then they're sliding in again, a little further this time. This continues over and over, until I feel them deep inside of me. I know everyone's watching as this stranger does me from behind. It's not long before I climax, and just as I do, one of the guys steps forward and removes the blindfold. Looking between my own legs, I see the legs of another person. But they're a pair of woman's legs. In our team uniform."

Ashley looked directly up at Jennifer. "That's when I realise that it's my team captain, with a strap-on."

Ashley almost said something else, but as she stared at Jennifer, she mentally blocked out the final part of her fantasy. That would have to wait for another time, she thought.

"... So..." Ashley finished, "... that's my fantasy. In my dirtiest, most twisted sexual fantasy, my own team captain does me with a strap-on while the guy's team watches, after I've given half of them a blow-job. All because I wasn't good enough to make the starting team for our big end of season match."

Raising her head up a little in defiance, Ashley dared Jennifer to only give her two points for that...
 
Jennifer 38, Ashley 45

Jennifer waits not sure that's the whole thing. But when Ashley refuses to speak anymore she debates between a 4 and 5. Her womans intiition is telling her there's more, probably much more, but she knows this crowd will go bat shit crazy if she doesn't give her full points for a story that hot.

Looking at Ashley she holds up 5 fingers.
 
Ashley sighed, and leaned back as a wave of relief drowned out her concerns.

She was only five points away from victory now, and Jennifer would have to score twelve.

Still, a thought nagged at her from the back of her mind. Jennifer lost points earlier. Could she be sure that history wouldn't repeat itself, at Ashley's expense?

Looking meaningfully at the phone, Ashley said "okay Jen, let's see what you're up for next..."
 
Jennifer picked up the phone. Tapped the screen, and read out loud "Describe your first self service experience"

Jennifer smiled and began to speak "Well I was 16 and had just gotten my dirvers license. I asked dad to borrow the family car so I could pick up my girlfriends and just cruise around for hot guys. Well we drove down to the beach and cruised the street for several hours honking at the hot surfers and lifeguards. On the way home I stopped for gas and had to pump it myself, since it was a self service station."

SHe smiles at Ashley and waits for her reaction to the story...
 
Ashley opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. She closed her mouth again, and then raised a finger up as if to ask a question, while her brain processed what Jennifer had just said.

Opening her mouth again, she only managed "Ahh...." this time, before a smile started to crease her lips at the corners. Breaking out into a full grin, Ashley realised what Jennifer had done, and openly laughed at her friend's out-of-the-box thinking.

Clapping her hands, she looked at Jennifer, amused. Glancing around the audience, she saw several others openly laughing too, and after all the sexual tension of the past few dares, it felt good to get some humour into things.

Ashley had to concede it was clever, even if it wasn't really what the phone was suggesting.

"Okay, okay." Ashley said, finally. "Not bad, not bad. It sounds like you didn't score with the lifeguards, so I won't give you a full score here. But... just for having the quick wits to say that, you get four marks for your self-service story."

Ashley raised up an open palm to signal she wasn't quite done speaking.

"But.... next time the phone asks for a story, I'll be wanting a few more dirty details than that!" she finished, with a smile.

Next dare coming up. Ashley licked her lips in anticipation. This was possibly the final dare of the game.
 
Jennifer 42 Ashley 45

Jennifer taps the phone and reads the dare. She starts laughing hard and hands the phone to Ashley saying guess you lose a turn hun...

Ashley looks at the phone and reads "Get behind Jennifer and put your hands in her pockets."

"No pockets on a naked chick. So you can't do it" She realizes this is her chance to catch up and possibly win the game.
 
At first, Ashley was willing to take a liberal interpretation of "pockets"... she was certain there was something Jennifer had that she could insert a couple of fingers into! However, she had to concede that Jennifer had previously had to forfeit a dare due to having no clothes on, so it looked like it was her turn to face the consequences of Jennifer's current choice of attire.

With only a half-hearted grumble, Ashley waved Jennifer on, indicating she should have the phone pick Jennifer's next dare. She'd still have her chance after this next dare to make it to 50 and "own" her new-found friend.
 
"Ashley is your mom. She just caught you in bed with someone of the same sex. Explain yourself."

Jennifer froze not sure how well this would go over in this crowd. She had no idea how this was handled in a normal household, hers was far from normal. But since they had been taking the dares literally, she decided to reenact what happened when her mom did catch her in bed with another woman.
 
Ashley read the dare, and realised she had a small role to play in this.

Jumping to her feet, she knocked twice on the bar top, as if it was a door, and then took a step towards Jennifer. Putting on her best "shocked mother" expression, Ashley gasped in horror at the vision in front of her.

"Jennifer!" she exclaimed, "what on earth are doing with that woman?!"

Ashley then settled back with a smirk, to see what her friend could come up with. It better be good, Ashley thought to herself, she's a long way behind with not far to go.
 
"The same thing I saw you and Grandma doing with Aunt Sally last week. If you want to eat your dughters pussy then start licking. Otherwise shut the fuck up and let me fuck my sister." Her face turned red and she looked around at the crowd to see how they would react to her admitting her family was incesteous.
 
For the second time in as many dares, Jennifer managed to render Ashley speechless. As Ashley's eyes opened wide, she felt the entire audience do one massive intake of breath.

Then, a slow clap started out from the back of the crowd, which went on for several seconds by itself before finding a partner somewhere else in the audience. Slowly, the clapping began to take on a life of it's own, and without even realising, Ashley found her own hands clapping hard too.

As the applause built up into an ovation, Ashley tried to read Jennifer's face. The other woman was blushing. But... that would mean... Ashley paused and raised an eyebrow. Wow, she thought.

Trying to silence the crowd so she could finally speak, Ashley shouted "Well, I can hardly give you any less than five for that, can I?"

Damn it. The pressure was back on her now. Anything less than full marks in the next dare would mean Jennifer would only need a three to win.
 
Jennifer 47 Ashley 45

Jennifer was glad that the crowd took it so well. She had never revealed her fucked up family before to anyone. It was a load off for her to finally admit what life was like in her family.

Taking a drink to settle her stomach she handed Ashley the phone, and waited to hear her next dare, the one that could decide her fate for the better part of the night.

"Command Jennifer to suck you. YOu tell here where."
 
Ashley hesitated as she ran through her options. The most obvious choice would be her pussy, but Jennifer had already had a go at Ashley's clit, and Ashley was worried that repeating herself might earn a points deduction for unoriginality.

As she stood uncertainly to her feet, half a dozen different futures flashing before her eyes, Ashley suddenly received the burst of inspiration she was looking for.

Sitting back down again quickly, she raised a leg up towards Jennifer.

"Jennifer, suck on my toes!" she ordered.

Secretly, inwardly, she hoped this was the right decision. Anything less than a five here, and she was in big trouble...
 
Jennifer 47 Ashley TBD

Jennifer finished the drink she had in her hand. Putting down the glass, she stood up and walked over to Ashley and dropped to her knees. She first took the big toe in her mouth and sucked on it. Then one by one she took each toe in her mouth and sucked each one. Once she finished the left foot, she did the same with the right.

Once each toe had spent some time in her mouth, she took all five on the foot in her mouth sucking on them noisly letting her tingue swirl around and between each one. Repeating the procedure with the other foot making sure each and every toe was throughly sucked and slobbered on, she released them and went to take another drink.

After finishing the drink. Jennifer turned toward the bar and said "Well this could be the final dare. That is if she gets a 5. Since I won't give her a 5 to make myself lose, I'm leaving her score up to all of you. Each of you gives her a score and we'll average them out. Remember anything more than a 2 and the show ends."

She smiles at Ashley knowing that the crowd won't give her enough points to end the voyeuristic extravagansa the woman had been putting on for teh last several hours.

Mike began going around the room polling the patrons and getting scores. every nimber from 0 to 5 was heard by the ladies. Jennifer stood there wondering if her fate was sealed or if she would get one last chance to win.
 
Ashley squirmed on her seat as Mike slowly made his way around the room. Every time she felt anything less than a 5 called out, it felt like a dagger in her heart, and she gave the offending man or woman a stern stare. The reality of what was being decided was weighing down on Ashley's shoulders. Her fate was in the hands of her audience, an audience that may not be in the mood to cut short their entertainment.

As Ashley fretted, Mike began to slowly return. As he did, a wild hope sprung up inside her. She'd given this man a blowjob. Jennifer certainly hasn't. Surely what she'd done to him might sway his final count up a point or two? She bit her lip, and the seconds slowed down as her fate loomed in front of her...
 
Jennifer knew what shw had planned for Ashley, but an hour wouldn't be enough. She needed more time, but if she lost she planned to tire her out so much in that hour that Ashley would sleep for most of the 12 hours she would control Jennifer.
 
Mike arrived back at the bar and took turns in staring both at Ashley and Jennifer. His face was expressionless as the two contestants desperately tried to read his mind to get some clue as to the crowd's decision.

Ashley gave Mike an imploring look, and parted her lips slightly, as if to subliminally remind him as to where her lips had been.

Slowly and grimly though, Mike shook his head.

Turning to face the audience, he called out "The crowd has spoken. The crowd is not ready to stop the game.... Just yet. Ashley wins..... 3 points!"

Ashley's heart jumped into her mouth as Mike said the word "wins", only for it to crash down as he added "3 points". Not enough, she thought, nowhere near enough.

Unable to look Jennifer straight in the eyes, she whispered "next dare..."
 
Jennifer 47 Ashley 48

Only 3 points Jennifer whispered to herself as she reached out and hit the screen of the phone for what she hoped would be the last time that night.

"Describe your pubic hair style in one word."

Turning to the crowd she spread her legs wide and looked down "Hmm i guess that one word would be...Bald." She ran her hands over her smooth skin to show what she meant. After letting everyone see her moist pink lips, and caressign them, she looked at Ashley. "Was that worth 3 points hun?"
 
Ashley felt her shoulders droop as Jennifer completed the dare. She struggled to see how the audience would fail to give Jennifer less than 3 for showing them her pussy.

Her only hope - and it truly was a faint hope - was the crowd had seen so much of the two naked women, that their appetites would only be sated by something a little more depraved that just showing off their private parts.

After all the actions they performed, after all the exposure they had endured, would the entire game be settled by a single word?

Ashley nodded at Mike, and asked him to go around one more time.

"You know how this works everyone." She called out, trying to hide the resigned tone in her voice. "Anything more than 2 points and this game is over! Don't you all want me to have to perform one more dare? I've had to give a man a blowjob. I've had to be paraded around like a dog. That phone could ask me to do anything next..."

As she heard a few 0s and 1s called out from the audience, she allowed herself to cling on to just a faint sliver of hope...
 
Jennifer smiled at Ashley knowing that game wasn't over yet. She knew this would be milked for at least one if not two more rounds. No matter if she won or lost, she knew Ashley would pay, and pay dearly.
 
Mike made quick work of surveying his customers. They were warmed up by the previous voting, and Ashley's nerves were shot as Mike jauntily strolled back to the bar.

Beaming at the two ladies - who has increased business ten-fold tonight, and led to some fairly excessive tips being left - he placed a friendly hand on their shoulders.

"Ladies, it is with great please, that I get to announce a winner..."

Ashley closed her eyes tightly, barely able to listen to what was going to come next.

"The winner... of tonight's astonishing game... is..."

Ashley audibly groaned as she waited for Jennifer's name to be called out. Sure, she'd have one hour with Jennifer, but she knew that anything she did to Jennifer would be paid back a thousand times over later in the night. She'd never been "owned" by anyone before, and she could feel herself getting wet all over again. How many times could one woman orgasm in a night?

"... the winner is...... our audience!" Mike shouted, the words slightly masked by his laughing.

Ashley's eyes shot open.

"Jennifer," Mike said smoothly, "I'm sorry to say that your audience could only give you two marks for that. It's a tough and hard-to-please audience out there, it seems."

49! Ashley thought, that puts Jennifer on 49 points. Ashley would only need to score two more points to win! She could breathe again, and her fighting spirit felt like it had received a massive shot of adrenalin.

However, while looking at the audience with a big appreciative grin, a little voice at the back of the mind could help but observe that perhaps this audience would like to see as many dares as possible. Maybe the next dare wasn't quite a sure-fire win.

Still with a smile plastered on her face, Ashley knew she'd have to pull out all the stops to get 2 more marks from this crowd.

Masking the growing concern in her mind, Ashley looked at Jennifer with at least an expression of confidence.

"Okay Jen, let's hear what I get to do to win you for twelve hours..."
 
Jennifer 49 Ashley 48

Jennifer growled under her breath. as Ahsley reached for the phone tan dtaped teh screen for her next and hopefully last dare.

Invent an new sex position. Give it a name, and demonstrate it with someone.
 
Ashley inhaled deeply as the challenge was read out.

The trials and tribulations of the night were beginning to take their toll, and with the nervous excitement that came with every scoring announcement, Ashley's mind was a jumble.

The effects of the alcohol were also beginning to fray the edges of her imagination, and she struggled to come up with something new, that would get her over that finish line. Two points seemed a ridiculously easy score to make, and yet the actions of the audience over the past few dares left her under no illusions of how easy it would be.

Slowly rising from her seat, Ashley looked uncertainly at Jennifer for a moment. She had no real idea what she was doing, but desperation pushed her on anyway. Then, something she hoped was inspiration arrived. Inspiration, or just some random thought floating through her mind, only time would tell which.

She walked over to a man sitting nearby, and requested his tie, quietly taking it back to the bar stool she'd just left. Hesitatingly, she turned back and asked the man to come up and join her at the bar. She really wasn't certain about this, but after all she'd been through tonight, now was not the time to let a little modesty get in the way of victory.

Slipping out of her clothes, Ashley placed them on the bar top, and ran a hand through her hair, as she thought through what had to happen next.

Looking at the man, she decided to hand him back the tie. Then, Ashley positioned the bar stool in front of the maximum amount of the audience. Sighing to herself, she then positioned herself so she had her back to the audience, facing the stool. She closed her eyes, and then bent over the bar stool, before pushing her arms back under the barstool so they came out between her legs.

"Tie my wrists together, and to the top of the stool." she simply instructed the man, and she immediately felt the tie wrap around her arms as the man eagerly complied. Within moments, she felt her wrists constrained, and then a pull and a tug made her realise she'd been secured to the top of the bar stool as well. There was no bringing her arms back from underneath the stool, and she was effectively trapped in her position, bent over the stool, baring her ass and pussy to an enthralled audience.

She then began to run her already sore clit.

At the same time, she whispered to the man yet another instruction.

"Spank me." she said, quietly.

"P.... pardon?" the man asked, nervously.

"Spank me." Ashley repeated, more loudly, through gritted teeth.

She felt a hand land on her ass. The first few spanks were barely taps, but the man seemed to grow in confidence and in his dedication to the job at hand.

Ashley kept rubbing, the constant attention her clit and pussy had received over the past few hours made it already sensitive and tender.

As the spanks rained down on her backside, Ashley rubbed harder and harder, keen to get this done with, and hopefully claim a victory.

On what could have been the two-hundredth spank, but which was more likely to be the twentieth, she finally came, again. Moaning loudly, she stopped rubbing and started waving her tied hands.

"Stop... stop..." she told the man, and was relieved that he immediately obeyed.

"... un.... untie me...." Ashley said, through deep intakes of breath.

Her hands came loose as the man complied, and as she finally stood up, she could see a strange look on the man's face, as if he was almost asking for approval of how he'd done.

Ashley managed a weak smile, and placed a hand on his cheek.

"Thanks..." she said, thinking how odd it was for her to be thanking a man for spanking her naked ass.

Turning to face Jennifer, Ashley simply added "Well, masturbation is sex after all, and I'm calling this position 'Ass-ley's Ma-stool-bation'..."

Okay, she thought to herself, that's a terrible pun. She was getting tired though, and surely that was worth 2 points...
 
Jennifer 49 Ashley 49

Jennifer just sat there, her brain refusing to process a joke that terrible.

By now both Mike and the onlookers had the routine down. The crowd wasn't ready to end the show, and all too soon it was announced that Ashley got one point, tying the score.

Jennifer smiled in exhaustion knowing that she had won. It was her turn and no partial points would be allowed. She smiled wonder what she was going to have to do to finally win.

"Cover Ashleys body with kisses"

Jennifer began laughing and grabbed several bills off the counter and whispered to the guy who had faked the heart attack, handing him the money. "Gentleman and Ladies there will be a short break in the debauchery as I need something special for this dare."

Several people went to the restroom as did Jennifer. Upon her return the guy was back with two heavy bags from the supermarket down the block. Smiling Jennifer took the bag from him and looked at Ashley. "Okay girlfriend lay on top of the bar, and get ready to be covered in kisses."
 
Ashley's spirit sunk as the score of 'one' echoed around the room. The constant orgasms were beginning to exhaust her body, and she practically dragged herself up on to the bar, as she began to process the fact that she'd almost certainly lost.

Ashley wondered if '0' was a score that the audience might give Jennifer. Was it possible? Probably not, she thought, resignedly.

Lying flat on her back - completely naked, legs still quivering slightly from the after-affects of the multiple climaxes, her chest rising and falling as her breathing slowly returned to normal - Ashley awaited Jennifer's final act.
 
Back
Top