The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm just an irredeemable perv, but if I had Gretchen Mol for my mom, and she wanted to be my girlfriend, she wouldn't have to try very hard to convince me.

I just don't get it when characters on TV respond to an incestuous tryst with horror and disgust, but then the writers have to put up what the audience expects to see.

I am rarely attracted to women who do not look like my close relatives but Gretchen Mol does look fantastic. If my mother looked like her I would do everything possible to bed her.

I am rarely attracted to women who do not look like my close relatives but Gretchen Mol does look fantastic. If my mother looked like her I would do everything possible to bed her.

Yeah, I've had a thing for her, forever. She has great nipples, too. Funny that we're both frequent posters here, Nipplefreak - Nipples are my #1 fetish. Especially long ones you could about put your eye out on. Google 'Bai Ling nude' and you'll see.

Yeah, I've had a thing for her, forever. She has great nipples, too. Funny that we're both frequent posters here, Nipplefreak - Nipples are my #1 fetish. Especially long ones you could about put your eye out on. Google 'Bai Ling nude' and you'll see.

Verrrrrrrrrrry long nipples do run in my family. Judging from my very limited direct observations so do large diameter light areolas. Combine the two and you get The NippleFreak Ideal which is personified in the gorgeous little cousin who was my lover for many years and who continues to be my closest friend. Aside from her personality and intellect it has always driven me pleasantly crazy to look at her. She is unusually short but very "top heavy." Those long teats and wide areolas of hers look even bigger on someone that tiny.

Neice

After returning from the Army I developed a huge crush on my neice. She was 8 years younger than me and as I was approaching thirty and recently divorced I really was a horny bastard with very little morals. I would take her swimming hoping for a chance to see her naked but nothing ever happened except that I saw her in a skimpy bikini. Shucks.

Last edited:
Auntie

As an adult I found out that my Aunt was a real life swinger and a slut. Now don't misunderstand me in any way because she was way ahead of her times and I absolutely respect and approve of her free lifestyle. During WWII she would go down to the train station and fuck soldiers going off to war. What a patriotic thing to perform. Anyway my mother informed me one day as I had reached puberty that I was never to visit her when she was alone. I didn't understand until a few years later when my mother finally confessed to me about her sister being so Slutty. Mom was afraid that my aunt was going to fuck me as she had taken a number of teenage boys and taught them about sex. Well I didn't let on to Mom that I was really disappointed but I was very much so. I certainly would have appreciated being taught how to fuck by a knowledgible aunt. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I had disobeyed mother and visited my aunt and caught her sitting naked in the living room doorway, which I was told she often did in order to lure the mailman or neighborhood teen boys in for a fuck. A missed opportunity is a terrible thing.

Last edited:
There's nothing to be confused about.

People love action movies, and horror. But no one wants to experience that in real life.

When it comes down to it, incest is a harmless fantasy that pushes peoples buttons because it's so taboo & unique.
I totally concur with your statements. Very well put. And yes, I admit a fascination for the subject as well...

What other interests do u hav in the subject of incest?
The stories turn me on. The idea of family members just enjoying one another. Families already share close bonds. This just takes it one more step. Extremely intimate. I just have never had those feelings for anyone in my own family. But if others do, more power to them.

As an adult I found out that my Aunt was a real life swinger and a slut. Now don't misunderstand me in any way because she was way ahead of her times and I absolutely respect and approve of her free lifestyle. During WWII she would go down to the train station and fuck soldiers going off to war. What a patriotic thing to perform. Anyway my mother informed me one day as I had reached puberty that I was never to visit her when she was alone. I didn't understand until a few years later when my mother finally confessed to me about her sister being so Slutty. Mom was afraid that my aunt was going to fuck me as she had taken a number of teenage boys and taught them about sex. Well I didn't let on to Mom that I was really disappointed but I was very much so. I certainly would have appreciated being taught how to fuck by a knowledgible aunt. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I had disobeyed mother and visited my aunt and caught her sitting naked in the living room doorway, which I was told she often did in order to lure the mailman or neighborhood teen boys in for a fuck. A missed opportunity is a terrible thing.

If you had, your mother was sure to find out eventually, creating never-ending drama.

A missed opportunity to be sure, but one with a significant downside.

If you had, your mother was sure to find out eventually, creating never-ending drama.

A missed opportunity to be sure, but one with a significant downside.

Perhaps but I still think it would have been awesome. In addition I have read that people look back on they're lives and regret the things they didn't do much more than the ones they did.

Incredible

Enjoy fantasizing about, writing about Mom/Son. Would never actually do anything with my sons. Curious, I tested those waters in innocent ways and they're definitely not interested. No need for anybody to suggest I try.

Other than that, my brother and I play occasionally. He was editing one of my mom/son stories. He liked for me to print it, then he'd mark it with a red pen. One time, he announced that I'd be able to write better incest if I experienced it. I told him no. I said 'no' when he took of my shirt. I said 'no' when I turned so he could unclasp my bra. I said 'no' when he was fingering me in my bed.

I especially said 'no' when he finished and got up to leave!

A week later, I called him to tell him that I had put in most of his suggested edits and that he should come by and go over it again. I answered the door naked. :cattail:

Jenny

If my mom had tested those waters with me....sigh :devil:

Enjoy fantasizing about, writing about Mom/Son. Would never actually do anything with my sons. Curious, I tested those waters in innocent ways and they're definitely not interested. No need for anybody to suggest I try.

Other than that, my brother and I play occasionally. He was editing one of my mom/son stories. He liked for me to print it, then he'd mark it with a red pen. One time, he announced that I'd be able to write better incest if I experienced it. I told him no. I said 'no' when he took of my shirt. I said 'no' when I turned so he could unclasp my bra. I said 'no' when he was fingering me in my bed.

I especially said 'no' when he finished and got up to leave!

A week later, I called him to tell him that I had put in most of his suggested edits and that he should come by and go over it again. I answered the door naked. :cattail:

Jenny

You can always place yourself into the mother/son stories that you write.

There's nothing to be confused about.

People love action movies, and horror. But no one wants to experience that in real life.

When it comes down to it, incest is a harmless fantasy that pushes peoples buttons because it's so taboo & unique.
Very nice way to describe the fascination with this taboo.

Some of you have noticed that my sister and I have had a relationship for several years now. We live together as a married couple. Well tonight for Thanksgiving, one of our older friends who we always felt was very attractive pretended to be our mother. Watching my sister lick at Mary's pussy while I fucked Emily was amazing. Watching Mary eat my cum out of Emily's pussy was even better. I lost it when they snowballed. I think we might ask another one of our friends to pretend to be another sister. Emily is very openly bisexual. She's also helped me explorer my bi-curious side and I might be open to a "brother" joining us as well.

Some of you have noticed that my sister and I have had a relationship for several years now. We live together as a married couple. Well tonight for Thanksgiving, one of our older friends who we always felt was very attractive pretended to be our mother. Watching my sister lick at Mary's pussy while I fucked Emily was amazing. Watching Mary eat my cum out of Emily's pussy was even better. I lost it when they snowballed. I think we might ask another one of our friends to pretend to be another sister. Emily is very openly bisexual. She's also helped me explorer my bi-curious side and I might be open to a "brother" joining us as well.

I would be first in line to volunteer. Very hot :)

Not sure how welcomed my comment would be here, but I've been having incest with my dad and my uncle for a while now. Also have had incest with an aunt and some male and female cousins.

Very welcome

Not sure how welcomed my comment would be here, but I've been having incest with my dad and my uncle for a while now. Also have had incest with an aunt and some male and female cousins.

Your comments are very welcome this is the incest forum after all. Write what you feel

Hi

I'm a 31-year-old married male seeking a fantasy mother for e-mail based roleplay; thought I'd post here because of the subject matter. I love detailed, slow-building, and emotionally realistic RP scenarios. Ideally, we could communicate in character through e-mail (I'm imagining a situation where the son is away at college for the first time and he and his lonely mother keep in touch that way).

Please PM me if interested.

New here - real life..

This is my first post, so it if displays incorrectly - sorry.

My sister and I had a special relationship - extremely close; this was a result of the fact that we never met until I was 17 and she was 16. We were full-blood brother/sister, but She was adopted out of the family when she was 2 months old. Although there was a hidden, unadmitted sexual attraction between us from the beginning - strong, ever present sexual tension between us, however, Neighter of us would openly admit to each other of that being the case until several years later - when she was 25 and I was 26.

Once we finally put the matter on the table, we quickly opened up to each about all those years of the past that we each suppressed our mutual sexual desires. ...we each were so regretful that we had lost all those earlier years that we could have shared together as we each grew into our respective sexual maturity.

However, as we set upon our porch steps one lovely spring afternoon and 'discussed', and laughed about, our long fantisized desires; we agreed to 'think about' all we had revealed to each other, to wait and weight the positives and negatives over night before we decided to actually take that 'next' step in our
already especially close relationship. ...we each wanted to make sure that our new
level of involvement would not damage our special brother/sister relationship which
we had always shared since our first meeting. Btw - neither of us could really think of any 'negatives' at the time.

...the 'next morning' brought a whole new level of sharing - with LOTS of laughter, loving, and trying to make up for lost time!

My sister was 14 months younger than me.

I 'may' open up a little more herein a bit later, although If I do - be advised that I will
not ever go into the history deep enough where i will give 'play-by-play' detail concerning our sexual activities - that is just too personal and must be kept private.

Btw - she had two much younger, identical twin, adopted sisters - who had no blood relation to Me. They eventually became part of our story at a later time in their lives - AFTER they turned 18! "I" was the one that absolutely refused to 'allow' That
door to open until then - and I was quite reluctant to do it even then.

It is important that ANY 'consenting' sexual relationships between people of different ages ranges should occur not only between those who are of legal age - at Least 18; But -maybe even More importantly that it be between two people who are Also of age 'maturity'!!

Just because a young person turns '18', - That by itself does Not necessarily mean that they are also of a maturity level that is 'old' enough to intelligently make those kinds of 'consent' decisions regarding sexual matters. ...many suddenly '18 year olds' Still think and act on the levels of a typical 15 to 16 year old; while at the same time there are many newly turned 18 year olds who think and act on the levels of a 21 to 23 year old Adult. 'These' sisters were of the group who were quite advanced beyond their calendar years...

Sexual growth and experiences come in many forms and on many levels... ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back