men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of my favorite fantasies. In my fantasy, I am laying face up on the bed with my wife stratling my face and being fucked doggie style just inches away. Of course I do the clean up afterwards!
 
when I do take a woman into my heart and keeping I am like a old junkyard dog guarding a bone. Any motherfucker who comes sniffing around my bitch is going to get mauled badly. I do not share and I do not play nicely with others regarding what is mine.

May I quote you?
 
To get all un-hot I think the fantasy has its roots in early childhood abandonment/betrayal related trauma. It's the desire to recreate and relive the feeling of powerlessness and pain one felt at the hands of an abusing or neglecting caregiver.

But if it turns you on gablah
 
as long as there's genuine pregnancy risk...bareback, lets me watch and she goads the guy on...
 
I know this will probably be an unpopular position to take on the fetish forum but if my man wanted to share me with another man I would kick him in the nuts and leave him for dead. I want a man to possess me, wanting only me and not wanting to share. If he is a real man he will and can satisfy my desires and I need no other man.
 
Originally Posted by Very_Bad_Man View Post
when I do take a woman into my heart and keeping I am like a old junkyard dog guarding a bone. Any motherfucker who comes sniffing around my bitch is going to get mauled badly. I do not share and I do not play nicely with others regarding what is mine.


May I quote you?

Fuck yes this is the kind of man I am talking about.
 
I became a cuckold when my first wife had an affair with a co-worker. At first I was filled with jealousy and rage. Then one night we were talking in bed about it and I caught this incredible hardon just listening to her tell me the story. She started sucking my cock as she told me how they did it. WOW is all I can say.

We rarely roleplayed it and I continued to be a schmuck and then we separated for almost a year. Hoping to get together again (still loved her) she met a guy, fell in love and.....

I was heartbroke. But then I found myself jerking off uncontrollably for weeks. I mean 4-5 times a day. It was torture. The gal I loved and married to was getting fucked and sucking his cock and I totally got off on it sexually.
.

I understand this as it happened to me. My feelings about this were all over the map. I was heart broken, hurt, aroused, jakcing off like there was no tmorrow, then pissed off and upset. I stopped kissing her ass and told her we are over and went out and found myself a GF. We got back together. I did this only because we had a child together. Anyway, I understand your feelings and I realize why men take woman back . It sucks the power they have over us with that pussy.

It was one of my deepest fantasies to see my wife get fucked by another man. My fascination with the concept of wife-sharing began way back when I was a teenager (before I was even married!). I was curious about the psychological ramifications it entailed and how a couple could justify the breaking of a marital bond. More importantly, I was interested with the wife's participation because she was the core "component" of cuckolding and it was her feelings, emotions that orchestrated everything.

There were countless times where I dreamed and fantasized about my wife fucking men that were interesting enough to be compatible mates for her. These hypothetical lovers included my brother, her brother-in-law, our neighbour, a couple of eccentrics in their 50s who were widowed themselves and were close friends of my father, the plumber, the electrician... etc. In a nutshell, anyone who I felt could be good enough to satisfy my wife and giver her multiple orgasms and for my own fantasy-fuelled orgasms.

A few more years later, something happened that I did not expect. Late one night, having found her mobile phone lying on the sofa in the living room while she slept upstairs, I decided to be nosy and check her text messages. The wind was sucked from my lungs when I discovered she was having a "long distance SMS affair" with a former boyfriend (he lived in another country) and it had be going on for a few weeks. The reality came crashing down around me and my feelings were torn to shreds when I learned that she had professed her love for him. If there was a cuckold in me, he was emphatically banished because the feelings of betrayal and jealousy were overwhelming; there was no way I was going to lose my wife and there was no way the coward in me would get the opportunity to rejoice.

The feeling I would experience has a name and it's called compersion; without implicit trust it just wouldn't happen. I am no cuckold because I derive no pleasure from being humiliated. However, I can readily identify myself as being a Candaulist and a Troilist. It would be extremely pleasurable for me to expose my wife to another man or even watch this voyeuristic incident turn into a flirtatious or sexual one, with my wife's full consent of course.

Even though she has returned to being a faithful wife, and I have told her this, I would not stop her from seeing another man. The reasons for the change in my attitude has her intrigued, yet she is content with the relationship we have now, for the time being. There is hope yet so I can only be patient.

Very good post. There ae such a bundle of emotions. I fantasize all the time about MFMs but I do not think I could deal with the consequences. We have even talked about it as foreplay but that has even stopped.

There is some animalistic urge that makes you want to satisfy your partner and makes you want to fight to keep your partner. I think it is instinctive which is whylittlekumu jacked off to his ex 4 times a day after she shit on him.
 
It has happened 3 times during our marriage.

First time instigated by wife, second time by myself and third time by wife.

Third time guy she wants to do again and and again although we have not had a chance to repeat yet, though not through want of trying.

Basically if we are out and a guy takes her fancy she will ask if it is ok to bring him home for a threesome. If I were to say no, it would end there. As far as I know!!

Each time for both of us has been as horny as a big bag of horny things and I love seeing her enjoying herself!
 
I have done this before in mmf threesome and for lack of a better word, cuckolding with my wife. The experiences that I have had have been to mitigate any feelings being developed and to keep an emotional monogamous relationship. This implies that the experiences we have had have been short-term and physical, rather than emotional.

A threesome, I feel is quite visually intense because you are watching your wife being fucked by another man and if it is something you are not prepared for it to happen then it can be quite emotionally turbulent. Even if you feel you are prepared for it, there is nothing that can fully prepare you for the emotional onslaught.

Whereas a cuckolding experience is less visually intense but much more emotionally intense with more risks. In a threesome if something does not seem right you have enough control to end it. However, in a cuckolding situation there is more of a risk for your wife to become emotionally attached to the other person and if you are not prepared for an open relationship then it could be something the significantly changes the relationship forever.

At the present time we are considering the idea again including what would be better a threesome or some variation of a cuckolding. Not sure if it will happen or when; nonetheless, it is quite an enjoyable experience. So, I would not mind seeing my wife with another man in a one off threesome or cuckolding experience provided our relationship remains emotionally monogamous.
 
I have shared my wife and it was incredibly hot...for both of us!

We have a friend that we have always been close with and my wife has always enjoyed flirting with him. At first we all just played off the flirting as a joke, but I started to really enjoy watching the two of them do it back and forth. He would make a joke about her breasts and she would make jokes about cocks. We would have him over for dinner occasionally. I started to notice that when we would plan one of these dinners my wife would take a shower just prior, lotion, and put on her matching bra/panty ensembles. One of the evenings she put on her sexiest black lace panties and khaki capris. I could see her panties through the capri's; I was a little shocked. She finished dressing and went out the kitchen. She starting cooking dinner and had a glass of wine. My friend came through the door, greeted us, and remarked how good things smelled. I actually forgot about the panties as him and I talked about work and sports. Suddenly my wife bent over looking for a measuring cup in the cupboard when him and I noticed the black lace poking out the top of her capri's. He surprised me and asked her if her bra matched the panties he was looking at. I was further shocked when she answered yes, but he couldn't see until after dinner. My wife and I had fantasized alot about having a threesome with my friend but I never thought she would be willing to do anything in real life. I was getting hard just thinking about the two of them playing. We all ate dinner but there was a little bit of an awkward silence as we all waited to see what would happen after dinner.

After the table was cleared, we all ended up on the couch. My friend joked about getting to see the matching lingerie. My wife told him he would have to patient and I would have to agree to any show and tell. I promptly agreed and approved. She then walked into the middle of the room and removed her capri's! There she was, standing in the middle of our living room with just her black lace panties on in her black heels, but still wearing her shirt. I was instantly turned on, and so was my friend. She then removed her shirt to reveal a matching lace bra. I couldn't believe it...my wife was standing in our living room with just black lingerie and heels on, in front of my friend and I. My wife walks over to me and we lock lips in a deeply passionate kiss...she then whispers in a lusty voice in my ear, if it would be alright if she fucks my friend. I quickly whisper YES.

She walks over to my friend and begins to kiss him passionately. His hands begin to roam my wifes legs and ass. He works his way up until he is caressing her DDD-cup breasts through the black lace. She suddenly reaches back and unclasps her bra and her amazing breasts fall freely into his hands. He kneads her nipples and she moans softly between kisses. She started to unbuckle his pants. As he wiggles out of his pants his 8 inch cock popped out and she started to jerk it while still kissing him. He reaches up and removes her panties. She then steps out them with her heels still on! She is standing over him while he seated on the couch. She gets onto the couch...now kneeling over him, gripping his cock in her wedding ring covered hand guides his cock into her dripping pussy, and promptly lowers herself onto his cock. She lets out the most erotic moan I have ever heard as his cock's head enters her dripping pussy. Her breasts are now completely in his face as he begins to suck on her nipples. They start to move in an almost rhythmic motion as he begins to fuck her. She looks over at me and asks me to jerk off in front of her as she fucks him. I promptly do as I am told and start masturbating to the sight of my wife straddling my friends cock still in her black stiletto heels. As I nearly came many time I realized that she was riding his cock without a condom; I figured he was married and we had all known each other forever. Twenty more minutes would go by as she and him cum together.

Shortly after he left she eagerly jumped onto the bed and opened her legs and allowed me to fuck her cum filled wet sticky pussy! My cock slid right into her slick pussy...

It was the most erotic thing that her and I have ever done!

We have met him a few times since then and it keeps getting better!
 
Last edited:
fantasy

It is a good fantasy and does get me very hot...As far as actually doing it, i think it would be risky even more if you have kids. I do like chatting about it with others, makes for some exciting times on here!! Pm me if you want to chat.
 
love to see that

This is a great fantasy of mine.
I have tried to get my wife interested in 3 ways with girls, but she has no interest.
However, she does enjoy fantasizing about other men.
She tells me "true" stories about her with other men while she rides my cock.
It makes me explode!!!!
I don't know if she would ever do this in real life, but we like to talk about ways to do it discretely.
 
No, this wouldn't work for either of us. Neither of us likes to share and the idea of me being with another man and being touched by a strangers hands makes him super jealous and posessive. But I happen to like it when he gets that way. Makes for some amazing naughty time later as he 'reclaims' his territory.
 
No, this wouldn't work for either of us. Neither of us likes to share and the idea of me being with another man and being touched by a strangers hands makes him super jealous and posessive. But I happen to like it when he gets that way. Makes for some amazing naughty time later as he 'reclaims' his territory.

So you're saying you do get flirtatious with others in order to make him jealous and possessive
 
So you're saying you do get flirtatious with others in order to make him jealous and possessive

No, sometimes I mention to him how some guy I may see in public or on TV is hot. It gets him going nicely. Never flirt with other men at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top