Ongoing love affair with step daddy (open rp)

She winked at him as she put her finger on his mouth she was trying to tell him to be quiet. She bobbed up and down sucking harder on his cock. His balls slapped against her chin. She stroked his leg as she sucked harder.
 
The patient closed his mouth as her finger come up silencing him. Her sucking skills were amazing and he could hold back no more. Panting and moaning out his co I exploded cum into the hot nurses mouth.

Four large loads in total spilled into her mouth. As his body relaxed.
 
She sucked his cock harder then swallowed each of his loads. She slide his cock out of her mouth. "Oh yummy let's move to the garage daddy." She grinned at him as she ran her fingers through her hair.
 
Stephen smiled down at his step daughter. She was the best and hottest step daughter in the world. Getting off the bed he slipped his cock back into his pants as he took hold of her hand and lead her to the garage.

On top of the hood oh his car was another present box. Which had the police officers outfit in. Then he could give her the smaller present of the hand cuffs.
 
"Well you have pulled me over for speeding. But I was not speeding you just wanted to stop me. When I get annoyed you cuff me an take some much needed stress out on me. How does that sound?"

Stephen asks staring at you in the officers outfit.
 
"Okay get in the car." She slapped his ass playfully. She stroked her side looking at him and smiling. "Thanks for my presents daddy." She kissed him. "Now in the car."
 
Stephen quickly jumps into the car as his step daugther orders.

Putting his key in the engine but doesnt start it as they are in the garage. He does his belt up and puts the window down.
 
She took a deep breath in getting into character. She walked over to his window shaking her hips. She knocked on the window. "Open the window sir."
 
Stephen puts his window down completely. As he leans his arm out.

"Good evening officer. Is everything ok?"

Steve knew he wasen't speeding as he was only doing 25 miles an hour.
 
"Well no everything isn't alright you were speeding and I have to arrest you for dangerous driving so get out I need to check you." She looked at him forcefully.
 
Stephen gets out the car and shuts the door as he turns to the officer.

'What? I wasent speeding at all. I was only doing 25 miles an hour 30 tops. You must be mistaken."
 
"Are you questioning an office?" She looked at him. "If you carry on questioning me I will have to cuff you." She pushed him hard against the car he was facing away from her. She patted down his back and then she patted down his ass she was paying quiet a lot of attention to his ass.
 
Stephen went to turn round as she was paying attention to his ass.

"What the hell? Cuff me? I have not done anything....."

Trying to place his hand on the officers shoulder was a mistake that would get him cuffed.
 
"Now sir I'm going to cuff." She put cuffs on him. She turned him round and pushed him hard against the car. She looked at him. She started to pat his chest down. She then patted his legs down. Her hand moved to his cock.
 
With his ass pushed up against the front of his car and his hands cuffed up behind his back he was helpless against the officer.

"Your frisking me? I don't have any hidden weapons on me."

Stephens mouth went silent when her hand rested on his cock.
 
She gripped his cock. "I believe you do its in your pants." She looked at him as a menacing look came on her face. "How about you do me a favour and I let you off this once."
 
Stephen looked at the female officer as her hand was on his cock.

"Yeah please let me off. What do you need me to do?"

He was squirming against the car.
 
"Well I need you to remove your clothes then get in the back of your car. Then I want you on your knees stroking your ass hole." She looked at him and grinned as she uncuffed his hands. She was going to cuff him again once he was in the back of the car.
 
Stephen moved to the back of the car and opened his back door. He quickly took his shirt and tie off followed by his shoes and socks.

He was nervous about taking his pants and boxers off for the officer. An went to speak out. But thought against it. He undid his pants and pulled both his pants and boxers off quickly before climbing into the back of his car.

His cock had already begun to harden from the officer touching it through his pants.
 
She smiled seeing him getting in the back of the car. She got in behind him. She slide her hand over his back. She kissed his neck softly. She slapped his ass. She climbed over so he could kiss him passionately. She stroked his cock softly. She pushed him on his front. She slapped his ass hard. She spread his ass cheeks. She licked his asshole ,She pushed her tongue deep in his asshole. She licked softly as she stroked his back.
 
Stephen was naked and handcuffed with his hands behind his back in the back of his car. His face and shoulders were pushed down into the seat as he could feel the warmth of the officer behind him.

She was not only stroking his back but stephen gasped out as he felt her tongue slide into his ass.

"Ohhh what are you doing? Mmm. This is not ohhh routine."
 
She licked more as she spread his asshole. She pushed a finger in his ass. She pushed another in."Shut up now or you will be going to prison." She stroked his back more. "I'm gonna take my truncheon and push it in your asshole."
 
Stephen lifted his face off the back of the car seat. He turned his head and nodded silently. He didn't want to go to prison.

Her tongue in his ass was not as bad as he thought. As he waited helplessly for the baton.
 
She slowly pushed his baton into his ass. She slide it in and out of his asshole. She pushed it deep in. She digged her long nails into his back.
 
Back
Top