Women who like to be taken forcefully

well im a tranny so maybe you dont count my opinion. But i love it, and know several genetic females who do to.
 
Hey @siobhansmut,

Being a tranny gives you a different point of view and for perspective's sake it's good to know, but thats what you are, not who you are and even my lowly opinion counts! Why assume any different?

Just sayin, don't sell yourself short!

Owen.
 
I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)
Honestly I will say I love it when my S/O takes control! It's so incredibly hot when uses that control to push me and I ended up with some insane orgasms as a result.
 
"When she's abandoned her moral center and teachings...when she's cast aside her facade of propriety and lady-like demeanor...when I have so corrupted this fragile thing and brought out a writhing, mewling, bucking, wanton whore for my enjoyment and pleasure.....enticing from within this feral lioness...growling and scratching and biting...taking everything I dish out to her.....at that moment she is never more beautiful to me. ” Marquis de Sade

I LOVE this quote. I found it on another site and it really applies well here!

ES

And now I have a new quote to LOVE!

I have always had the unsatisfied fantasy of being taken forcefully but never had the right person to give it a try... each time he would back down for fear of hurting me- until recently when I found a man who listened and when I begged him to stop, kept pushing forward until he was gratified and I was used to the best of his ability. I'd forgotten to secure a safe word, but in honesty I would not have used it anyway though it would have been tempting under the circumstances. Amazing and I cannot wait to have him again and see if there is another level he might want to travel to.
 
This. As a submissive, just reading this sent a wave of pleasure through my body. It encapsulates the trust that goes into a BDSM relationship coupled with the deep desire to dominate/submit.

I second that. Hands down. It made me slightly squirmy.
 
I like it when hubby has done it...

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

For me, I love it, it's a rare occasion, but it makes me feel super sexy that he cant wait to get inside of me. Very empowering.

She enjoyed it then, she likes it. She may be too nervous to actually tell you. I'm just now getting the courage to tell hubby that I am curious about some aspects of BDSM. He was really shocked. So ask her. I find communication is soooo key to mutual sexual expression.
 
Last edited:
For me, I love it, it's a rare occasion, but it makes me feel super sexy that he cant wait to get inside of me. Very empowering. She enjoyed it then, she likes it. She may be too nervous to actually tell you. I'm just now getting the courage to tell hubby that I am curious about some aspects of BDSM. He was really shocked. So ask her. I find communication is soooo key to mutual sexual expression.
so the, just go for it.
 
THere is so much I love about a Dominant lover taking me as he pleases. As a stubborn woman but true submissive at heart I sometimes need to be forced and hurt a little. I love when a man knows this or realizes how much wetter I'm getting with every one of his hard thrusts into me or when he pins me hard against the wall, hands held behind my back, not able to move, while he squeezes my giant pussy mound and forces his mouth onto mine. Any pinning against a wall or any object, inside or out in public places even and I know I'm going to gush and cum buckets. It is the kind of relationship I dream about, fantasize about and have definitely cherished in the past. I'd love nothing more than to experience a new love just like this.... daily.
 
I will give my opinion, though, about WHY many women like to be taken forcefully. Wanting, craving, needing to be taken forcefully by a man who is physically stronger and/or bigger and/or meaner than we are... is something that's hard wired into our female primitive brain.

Because that's the way early man mated with us since man and woman began. We had to be chased down and taken forcefully, because perhaps we had seen what the males did to other females while mating with them and didn't want any part of it. We had probably seen other females die in childbirth and we probably knew by early childhood that pregnancy would slow a female down when she had to get away fast from predators.

But the main reason was that we wanted to mate with the strongest, the fastest and the most forceful dominant male, was to insure that we would bear strong children that might have a better chance to survive.

Males that couldn't catch us when we ran away, couldn't find us when we were hiding, those who were not strong enough to overpower us and fuck us whether we liked it or not, were obviously going to be poor mates who's offspring would be weak. Because we invested so very much in a pregnancy, it could be life threatening to allow such a male to mate with us.
And so that instinct is still hard wired into our primitive brain. Though we may think we just like it for no reason, there is an underlying reason, instinct.

Of course. Thank you. You could not have said it better. ^^
 
Wrapping my hand around her throat just tightly enough and as I move deeply into her, "whose are you?"...hearing the gasped reply, "yours"...so erotic every time...

Mmmmm... Breathplay is one of my favourite things. :devil:

I can be incredibly submissive for the right man. Use me like a whore, fuck me like you own me, the rougher the better. Take me past my limits, to places I can't go on my own and I'll be yours forever.

But I have generally been of the opinion that experience with simulated violence in sex brings out physiological responses that likely have a biological and instinctual origin. Men and women both I suspect have a primitive programming where violence and sex intersect.

What is this "simulated violence" you speak of? The thumbprints on my thighs and shoulders are real. I treasure every bruise and bitemark, inside and out. I love being able to feel him when I sit down the next day. It's real violence, make no mistake. Just kept within carefully negotiated bounds.
 
Ultimately, it depends on the person. With submissive personalities you will get certain people who will bite their lips and feel their knees tremble at the thought of being taken forcefully, while others may prefer to be doing the taking or those that won't stand for it at all. In the case of a submissive, and to be honest a majority of women, I have yet to meet one who hasn't had one fantasy in which their partner is in complete control and their body is used and just ohh, it's quite wonderful if it is for you
 
I would have to agree with WastedYouths here. I do believe most women harbor that feeling. Some of us to a greater degree than others, but I think it is one of those things buried deep in the female psyche maybe from millions of years ago, I don't know. It seems men have always "taken me" in greater or lesser ways, even though I consented, so to me it seems natural. I hear and read about other women speaking against this, but it is a bit hard for me to really understand because with their partners they may be accepting this in their own lives. I am certainly not a psychologist or anything close. I only speak from my own experiences.
 
I also agree with WastedYouths, a lot of my girlfriends love it when their man is behaving strong, quite some like it when he takes full control. We discussed this as the book 50 shades became very popular and we talked a lot about it
 
hi

i love forced sodomy start to finish when i am tipsy on whisky.
 
I'm not sure I have much unique to add to this discussion, but, personally, I favor strong, aggressive men who know what they want and go for it. Like another poster here said, most of my male partners have taken me forcefully to a greater or lesser degree and it seems normal to me. Whether it's residual in our characters from mating practices of millions of years ago I don't know, but I would guess it is. In any case, it does demonstrate the kind of mate I prefer. Also, I have always gotten a great deal of pleasure from providing pleasure, and that has a very wide range of possibilities.
 
hi

I'm not sure I have much unique to add to this discussion, but, personally, I favor strong, aggressive men who know what they want and go for it. Like another poster here said, most of my male partners have taken me forcefully to a greater or lesser degree and it seems normal to me. Whether it's residual in our characters from mating practices of millions of years ago I don't know, but I would guess it is. In any case, it does demonstrate the kind of mate I prefer. Also, I have always gotten a great deal of pleasure from providing pleasure, and that has a very wide range of possibilities.

exactly correct.i agree fully with that post.
 
I'm not sure I have much unique to add to this discussion, but, personally, I favor strong, aggressive men who know what they want and go for it. Like another poster here said, most of my male partners have taken me forcefully to a greater or lesser degree and it seems normal to me. Whether it's residual in our characters from mating practices of millions of years ago I don't know, but I would guess it is. In any case, it does demonstrate the kind of mate I prefer. Also, I have always gotten a great deal of pleasure from providing pleasure, and that has a very wide range of possibilities.

I agree! Nothing hotter than my man letting go of his inhibitions and taking what he wants just the way he wants it.
 
From my experience of woman there are a lot who like it rough and enjoy being taken!
I meet one who was taller than me and she was a more dominate lover with past BF’s.
When we were together I was more forceful and dominate and she really enjoyed being taken as I was physical much stronger than her.

Females do like it rough and even at times to be forcibly taken, however they also like the soft tender, gentle love making as well. !
I suppose the trick is knowing when to do gentle, rough or forcible and of course striking a balance
 
Ultimately, it depends on the person. With submissive personalities you will get certain people who will bite their lips and feel their knees tremble at the thought of being taken forcefully, while others may prefer to be doing the taking or those that won't stand for it at all. In the case of a submissive, and to be honest a majority of women, I have yet to meet one who hasn't had one fantasy in which their partner is in complete control and their body is used and just ohh, it's quite wonderful if it is for you

Not too long ago, I participated in a 4 man gang bang. One of the men I knew and had MFM experiences with. My husband was aware of this fantasy of mine, but was not present. There were some guidelines, but it quickly became apparent the 4 were going to use me just about anyway they wanted. I wasn't comfortable with everything they did with me, but was definitely very turned on by it. Unlike a lot of the sex I participate in, where I feel I have a lot of control, here I had absolutely zero control, and felt totally used the entire time.
 
This is one of my biggest turn ons. Last time it happened was a couple years ago with my ex boyfriend and I. We would be at his place watching a movie or something and he would reach his hand down my pants and start playing with me. For the fun if the game I would squirm away and tell him he couldn't have it. He would then grab my hips and put me on his lap, then grab my hair and kiss me passionately. With one hand in my hair and the other down my pants he would lower me to the ground, flip me on my stomach and force my pants and panties down. He'd put a pillow under my hips and raise my ass in the air. With one of his hands holding my wrists the other would be in my pussy or on my clit. After he was sick of my squirming and trying to regain control he'd hold both my wrists with his hands and fuck me senseless.
 
It seems most of us girls think pretty much the same. I don't know if men see it in my personality, maybe my size (I am rather small... well with one area being the exception), but most of my sexually active life, men have just "taken" me. Many times it was rough and very physical and I was used for their pleasures and then like my husband who would take me, but sometimes more loving and gentle and other times roughly. As some one mentioned about enjoying being used and giving pleasure, that is what I have always been taught and that also seems natural to me and gives me the most pleasure at the same time. It's hard to explain to anyone that does not have these feelings and to my thinking that would mostly be men as I believe most women have at least wanted a strong man, in complete control and taking what he needs, at some point in their lives. I do think that is natural. Personally, I prefer strong decisive men not only sexually, but socially and business. There is something very sexy about confident (not arrogant) strong men to me.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top