Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experience IS a good teacher

Loving life and all I know at 55. I wouldn't trade what I know and what I can do for a young body.:)
 
Rainy Sunday afternoon

Hello all... Let me be the first to join the group on this rainy afternoon in the southland. Glad to be in the company of fellow over 50-ers. Actually, I've crossed another line... 60!!!... I think I'll cancel my next birthday!... Just the day, I still want to be here!!!.... Well, you get it!... I hope!!!..

Jym
 
Hello all... Let me be the first to join the group on this rainy afternoon in the southland. Glad to be in the company of fellow over 50-ers. Actually, I've crossed another line... 60!!!... I think I'll cancel my next birthday!... Just the day, I still want to be here!!!.... Well, you get it!... I hope!!!..

Jym


hey you ^^^^ good to see you again.... hope all goes well by you

and yes some of us have crossed that over 60 mark. we really do need to revive that thread - lol

Always nice to chat to a mature gentleman - Southern is a bonus......:)
 
Over 50 introducing myself

Hi, I'm 54, located in Northern Ireland and it's a lovely mild, soft day today.
 
So....what were ya doin in '77?
I would go every wknd to either the Paradise ballroom or the blue note. The places would be packed. No one worried about cops or phony ID's.
We'd have big parties (keggers) out in the woods.
I think i saw star wars at a packed drive in.
The summer seemed to last forever.
Wasn't even thinkin bout the future. Biggest decision was whether to go to the lake or not.
Was listenin to The Cars, the Doobie Bros, Steely Dan, frampton, pink floyd.
I wish i could have a mulligan or 8, just to do it all over again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top