For The Love of Feet.

Naked toes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
Naked toes.

I thought the first pic you posted with your panties around your ankles was great but this ones fantastic and is my favorite. There's a sinuous eroticism to it as well as you looking beautiful

Just one foot against the summer sky!

In the freezing waters of Lake Superior! Brrrrrrrr

Pretty scenery, and like a mosaic in the second pic.:rose:

Thanks Glendale for dropping in even though it's not your thing. 😘

Naked toes.

attachment.php

Not my thing? This new pic lets me look along some very attractive lines, into some intriguing shadows, and up to a lovely nipple--all of which I count as my thing.:heart:

Naked toes.

attachment.php

yummy toes! those toe cleavages begging to be licked and wow that arch! never fails to amaze. you have no idea how much I love the shape of your toes icy. all of them are beautiful. red, white, pink, or with no color :kiss::rose::heart:

I thought the first pic you posted with your panties around your ankles was great but this ones fantastic and is my favorite. There's a sinuous eroticism to it as well as you looking beautiful

Thanks tnman. I enjoy trying to execute creative shots.

I'm not a foot fetishist, but you have beautiful feet, and a talent for taking pics!

This made my fantasy run wild! :eek:

As I said, very talented! ;)

Thanks so much Cogan. The photography has been a growing interest.

OH MY....
So beautiful and sexy! Thank you Icy1.

Thanks toeskr. Glad you liked.

Not my thing? This new pic lets me look along some very attractive lines, into some intriguing shadows, and up to a lovely nipple--all of which I count as my thing.:heart:

Okay well some of it's your thing. Lol

WOW! this should go in your artsy thread it looks that amazing. Not only a great view but perfect everything.

Thank you. Very nice of you to say.

yummy toes! those toe cleavages begging to be licked and wow that arch! never fails to amaze. you have no idea how much I love the shape of your toes icy. all of them are beautiful. red, white, pink, or with no color :kiss::rose::heart:

Thank you redder. I'm pleased you're enjoying my pics.

Stockings.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0768.jpg
    IMG_0768.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 2
Stockings.

attachment.php

So gorgeous! :rose::kiss: never had a good relationship with stockings, pantyhose, socks or any other kind of cover for feet but I like the contrast of this one. perfect mani and pedi and oh my ... I never get tired of watching to extraordinary arches. look at all those sexy wrinkles and smooth heels. your foot poses are just fantastic Icy! :heart:
thank you so much! :kiss::rose:

would love to roll them up Icy's leg

QUOTE=Icy1;87654182]Stockings.

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

I know why. Lol

Beautiful nails!

Thank you.

Another great shot Icy, great walking up to see this today, thanks!

You're welcome.

So gorgeous! :rose::kiss: never had a good relationship with stockings, pantyhose, socks or any other kind of cover for feet but I like the contrast of this one. perfect mani and pedi and oh my ... I never get tired of watching to extraordinary arches. look at all those sexy wrinkles and smooth heels. your foot poses are just fantastic Icy! :heart:
thank you so much! :kiss::rose:

Just something a little different.

On/off

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0833.jpg
    IMG_0833.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 2
Stockings.

attachment.php

Icy1, you and your sexy and enchanting feet, tempt us all and encourage others to reveal their beauty.

All so very very pretty and sexy for those that have contributed. Thank you!

I hope this thread gains traction.

Icy1, you and your sexy and enchanting feet, tempt us all and encourage others to reveal their beauty.

All so very very pretty and sexy for those that have contributed. Thank you!

I hope this thread gains traction.

Well here's hoping. Or you'll be stuck with mine. Lol

hey Icy, that was my job. I'll do the other one, ok ?

I'm sorry. Is there a union I can get a demarcation from? Lol

you know it wouldn't last long on your pretty leg and sexy foot if I ever get my hands ... oh sorry, teeth on them ;)
beautiful and extremely sexy Icy! thank you! :kiss::rose:

Thanks Redder.

Nobody puts Icy on Page 2. She is definitely a page 1 woman, even her toes :)

Haha. I have been slacking!

Wet feet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
Back