The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
40F USA

Seeking verbal sexual degradation (no pics, vid, voice). No roleplay - just direct chat. I like degrading words (e.g. whore) but not insults (e.g. ugly). Please be 30+.

29 close enough lol?

Last edited:
I'm gonna be straight with you......

Ok, I've tried so so hard to be the nice gentleman, wooing the ladies in here to engage, connect, and possibky take it to the next (and subsequent) cyber levels to sordid, passionate activities......

But today, I'm gonna cut to the chase - I just wanna fuck :eek: Yep, you heard me straight....I'm alone in my hotel room, tired, aggravated and aroused both, ready to bare myself to a succulent sexpot chick on cam, heaving heavily with your squealing down a phone line, or (on theme with the thread) chat and post pics and vids on Kik!! Handle: delicious.dave

So there it is.....cum one, cum more! Online NOW.....
:rose: xxx

Last edited:
Bored

37 yr old SWF BBW want to chat kik me SinfullyAngel. Looking for 29-55 year old Single White or Native American men for friendly or sexual chat message me. Don't be scared or shy! Not into being a sub/pet and please at least hold a conversation before flashing the dick pic. NO FEMALES!!

At work BORED!!!

37 yr old SWF BBW want to chat kik me SinfullyAngel. Looking for 29-55 year old Single White or Native American men for friendly or sexual chat message me. Don't be scared or shy! Not into being a sub/pet and please at least hold a conversation before flashing the dick pic. NO FEMALES!!

Same name as here. Shoot me a message. Please let it say more than 'hey i got your kik from lit'. Thats boring. Thanks!

35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a message at a87star if you are interested. Hope to hear from you.

Hanging around relaxing tonight and looking for something fun to do...or should that be looking for someone fun to do :p

Had some good Kik friendships going but they have seemed to fizzle out. Would love to get to know a lovely lady and have some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back