Helping his sister (closed)

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
4,189
James Wilson is a 24 yr old man that is 6'4" tall and weights 265lbs. He had fallen into his wealth at a young age working for a software company that helps test new software and writes detailed report on anything they. He had gotten the wealth he has now because of a leadership vacuum that was the result of a mass firing of the higher up that he worked for. He had to take control of his section of the work force ,which done the breaking of any new programs, and make sure they got their assignments done on time. The heads of the company seen what he was doing and offered him an amazing salary job as the head of his department. He accepted the position and instantly seen the perks of the job he got a huge house along with his salary. He instantly began to hire live in maids took keep the house clean because he hated to clean and if he liked to clean the house was to big for him to clean alone. He had hired one maid that was from an service that a co worker suggested to him and after awhile he found that the maid wasn't like average maids she serviced more than the house. He began to cycle new maids from the same service that the original one was from so that if he wanted he could sleep with.

James had a sister that he loved very much and would do anything for and one day he had to because her now ex husband ran off with most of the money in their joint accounts and she didn't have much money in an old account she kept open. He offered her a job as her maid because he figured it would be best because she would have a constant income as well as a place to stay.She reluctantly agreed to do the job and he gave her a date she was to arrive at his home.


James waited around the house for his sister to arrive at his home. He had more feelings for her than just brotherly it was more like lover but he wasn't for sure so he planned to use this opportunity to figure it out. He begann to grin because he could see the look on his sister's face when she sees the uniform. The uniform is a French maids outfit that shows off the breasts and the skirt was short but to be fair to the other maids she had to wear it. He looked down at his phone to see what time it was and he was glad that he told her to come a few day early so she could tour the house and rest herself up before she was to work.
 
Miriam Wilson would be considered by many to be a pretty girl. Not beautiful or alluring like some of the other girls she knew when growing up but she had a pleasant face, a gorgeous smile. She was pretty and that had been the type of compliment that was told to her time and again by well-meaning people ever since she was young, finding the now twenty-year-old's dark eyes and rich chocolate hair the prettiest thing they've ever seen combined with her megawatt smile and friendly eyes. People had told her a lot of things because of her appearance - How she shouldn't have to worry, how she would always have people looking after her, how she could make any guy be the luckiest man alive if they chose her to be his wife.

So it had been a such shock that her (ex-)husband had opted to run off on her like that, emptying their joint accounts so there was only just enough for her to pay the rent of their shared apartment for maybe another month. She wasn't going to lie: It stung like a bitch to find out he had not only cheated on her but ran off with the other woman when push came to shove. She had been wallowing in her own misery when her brother had contacted her, having been no doubt informed of her troubles by a busybody friend of hers.

Normally Miriam would be loathed to have James swoop in and save her, as usual, but with bills mounting and the rent impossible for her to pay on her pitiful waitress earnings - She had accepted the offer to work for him for a little while as she got back on her feet again.

"James!" Her face lit up when she saw her brother at long last as she stepped inside the room he was in, feeling like it had been years since she had last seen him. Technically it was two years ago, on the evening of her wedding party. "Thank you so much for the help again. I-I would be in a right jam right now if it weren't for you."
 
James had forgotten how beautiful his sister really was and hoped that the uniform she had to wear wasn't going to chase her off. "I know and I'm glade to help out but first before we get into details about what happened you need the tour so you won't be getting lost around here while you work." He said trying to take her mind off of what happened to her. He took her on a tour of the house and as they walked he explained what her many duties was going to be while she worked for him. As they reached her room he said to her "you have a couple of days to get used to the house and it's layout before you start your job here but you can for go those days and get straight to work it's up to you." He took her into her room where one of the uniforms was laying on the bed. It is an revealing and tight fitting french maid's uniform. "I apologize for the uniform but you have to wear it because the other maids wear the same thing and I don't want them thinking I am playing favorites. Also as you can see there is a month pill calender box and it contains a supplement everyone is to take if they work for me the pill is something that keeps you healthy while you work here." He said as they entered her room.
 
At first Miriam was grateful that her brother was willing to give her a tour of the house. As it was certainly much bigger than her modest apartment, she was sure she would get lost through the halls and through the rooms if he hadn't given her a chance to explore it with him and give her time to figure out what was going on.

It was a lot to take in however. The layout of the house. The number of duties she had to do. The reality that she went from being a waitress to a housemaid which was quite a step down on jobs in her quiet opinion. But she was going to try and make it work. That was until they finally entered her room and James had motioned to her bed where her uniform would be. She had to admit, she was quite proud of herself for not having fainted right there and then at how lewd the outfit was.

"I- Um… O-Oh… I. I didn't know that would be the uniform." She was expecting something like scrubs. Something plain and drab but functional. That looked like something out of the skin magazines she saw on those seedy newstands on her way to work. As a young woman who had been a literal girl scout and worked for charity back in her college days, the idea of baring that much flesh made her conscious and nervous. "I guess it makes sense. You don't want to play favourite with the others so they don't get mad…

"… and the supplement makes sense too. This is a big house. It'll take a lot of time and energy to clean just one room by yourself."

Miriam was buying everything hook, line, and sinker despite how face her red was and she never really looked at the uniform again after getting one good look at it. She looked up at James with those big brown eyes of hers, innocent and bewildered. "Is there anything else you think I should know? Because I want to meet the, um, head maid here and see what she has to say. I'm going to work with her. Makes sense that I see what she expects from all the new girls- Right?"
 
James was glad that the uniform hadn't scared his sister off. He couldn't help but to think to himself that there was something that he had to do either now or soon but for the life of himself he couldn't remember what it was. He could hear his sister speak and answered her "Right but you won't be able to meet her til late today or tomorrow because today is her day off and she went into the city to do some shopping."

As soon as he finished his sentence he heard a knock on the door followed by "sir we have a meeting scheduled in about five minutes I'm wondering if you wanted to keep the appointment or not." He turned around to see the young maid named Kayla. "Yes Kayla just let me finish here and we can go to up together." He could see a look of wanting more importantly a want of relief. "I don't think there is anything I can think of that you need to know that won't be covered when you meet the head maid. I will be back down after I finish up business with Kayla to see if you need anything or want anything either for your room bed or in general.

He quickly left his sister's room and made his way up to his with Kayla in tow. He knew that once his sister started to work she would end up noticing that all the women have large breast.
 
Back
Top