Nurturing love (reboot closed)

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
4,189
Name: James "swift runner" Wilson

Age: 24

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 265 lbs.

Body description / short bio: James is very athletic man he has very lean muscles and a clean shaven face with a jaw line that comes to a slight point at his chin . He always the outdoors as a child James would spend most of his days playing outside. Unlike most of the kids he grew up with James had a secret his family line was able to change from human form into their dog forms. The family was always hunted for this by up and coming "demon slayer." It wasn't uncommon for the slayers to end up not finding their targets and leave them alone. When James entered into his teen years he decided to learn to use a sword so he could defend himself from anyone who would decide to harm him or his family. When he was 18 he left his home to make his own way in life. He found work as a mercenary the only way he could help defend crown and country. James was still hunted for his secret that cursed and blessed him at the same time.

______________________________ ________________________________________

James was happy to retire from his mercenary duties. He wanted to finally settle down with a nice woman and father some kids of his own. After his retirement party James was walking the country side looking for a stretch of land he could call his own until he was stopped by a strange man. Through is post party daze he could only catch that the mystery man was a slayer and wanted to kill him because he was a demon in god’s eyes.

James knew he had to defend himself because the man had found him and there was no way he was leaving without proof that James was dead. So he drew his sword to defend his self because the worst thing to do now was to be killed after he had retired. After a furry of slashes and the distinct sound of metal clashing together James came out on top victorious but severely injured. His chest and arms looked like a hurricane made of blades had hit him and some of them was severely deep.

After about tem minutes he finally reached what appeared to be a house. His quick wit lead him to believe that if he turned into his dog form and smack the door with his body that the family would take pity on him and take care of him even though his form looked like a wild wolf.

James undressed his self and hid his clothes and gear in a hollowed out dead tree so he can retrieve them later. He proceeded to change his form giving the fact that he was naked would look suspicious to any passersby. After his quick transformation he stumbles over to the door and hits it with his body before passing out due to the pain and blood loss.
 
Dahlia Mae Jamison
20 years of age
Stands about 5'4"
Dark Black brown hair, worn up in a low bun at the nape of her neck. When it is uncoiled it falls to her waist. Her skin is pale from being inside most of the time. She wears mostly dark colors due to being in mourning at her husbands passing, but is starting to wear lighter greys instead of blacks. She is curvy, but not overly so as she had not had children. Her hands are delicate but strong as she does insist on helping around the home and yard

Dahlia paced the floor. There was not much to do in his large farm house. Her had been older and passed of the sickness last winter and she was left alone. This large farm house was all she had left. Her family rarely sent post and she had not been blessed with any children in the time of her short marriage. It was only in the past month that the reverend had advised her to start transitioning out of her mourning dresses and start to return to the town and society and not stay cloistered within her home.

She only had two servants, Chester the farm hand and his wife Lily who helped around the house , which for a landowner of that time was rare. They were a married pair that were paid. She felt it was only right to do so.

Dahlia liked to keep things simple. There was only dusting and some cleaning. She preferred to do the cooking for herself as well as the harvesting of the household garden. Her mother had raised her to be self sufficient in case she did not find a suitor that took a fancy to her.

It did not end that way. Dahlia had caught Noah Jamison's eye as soon as she became of age. He was already established in his small farming community of a man of honor and respect. He asked for her hand a few months later and her parents were thrilled that there was a man who was going to attempt to tame her wild side and turn her into a "proper" woman of the time. Those times did not last but one full growing season. Noah caught the fever and with him being over 20 years her elder he was not able to survive. His grave still had still not drown over in the small gated area by the old grandmother oak out back

The sun was beginning to set on the horizon of the property. The silhouette of the barn and the tree line began to form as the sun set behind them in the distance. She did love it here and was sure that soon it would be too much to manage on her own. The township had found her to be a capable woman and smart enough to manage it on her own which she was grateful for. But with only two paid servants in her employ, the house was beginning to become too much. And soon she would be expected to remarry or to sell of the property to the township and move on.

A thud against the door startled her out of her thoughts. Her heart raced. She had not expected anyone at this hour. Quickly she made her way, lifting her skirts so they would not drag along the floorboards.

Dahlia pulled the heavy door open.

"Oh my…"She exclaimed. A dog had found it's way to her porch steps. It looks hurt and almost dead. She leaned down and placed her hands on him, one on his head and the other on his ribcage to see if it was still living. She felt short struggling breaths come from the poor creature.

"Chester! Come Quickly!" She called out. A man appearing from around the house. "Help her get him in the house. Lily. Bring herbs and cloth. The poor thing is hurt."

She stepped back and let Chester carry the large animal into the living area and set him down on a soft run in front of the fire
 
James kept fading in and out from the blood lose so he wasn't aware of what was going on or what they were doing to him. He soon passed out from the stress on the events and luckily for him he had taught his body not to turn from one form to another while asleep. He knew that with his level of injuries and what happened tp him just moments before he was going to end up having night terrors ,he wasn't prone to them he just had them when he fought, and knowing his wolf form it would more than likely look like when most dogs have dreams.

When he woke up the room was dark and his heart began to beat fast because he didn't know where he was at or if the home he was in was somewhere he could at the very least stay for the night without something going on. He tried to get up andd felt shooting pain through his chest and body and realized that what happened wasn't a vivid dream but actually went on. Once his eyes got adjusted to the low light he slowly got up and started looking around the area he guessed was the living area so he could see if the house hold was friendly to dogs or not.


When he seen no sign of anything that gave him an indication of one extreme or the other he went exploring the rest of the house. He made sure that he was silent as possible so he wouldn't wake anyone from their sleep. He wanted to get a sense of the house and an round about number that the house could hold. He knew that sniffing would give him a better number but if the house had a large gathering then the aroma of people who wasn't there would interfere so he thought the walk would be better.

He found a door where he heard the sound of someone sleeping and he used his nose to slowly open the door. When the door made a squeaking sound he stopped to see if he woke anyone and he almost jumped when he heard in audible phrase muttered from the room. He waited to see if the person would get up but all he heard was the person turn over in their bed so he snuck into the room and this time he began to sniff around the room. He caught a wiff of a woman and that was it.

He began to track the scent to that he believed was the bed. He wanted to get up in the bed with her but thought better of it seeing how he didn't know if this was the side the woman slept on or if the wounds on him had stopped bleeding. He made his way to the foot of the bed and laid himself down there. He didn't want to be in the way of woman sleeping in the bed if she got up early. The last thing he wanted was to be woken up by the woman stepping on him or hitting his cuts.

He slept off and on during the night but he couldn't get a resting sleep because ever little jerk he made hurt him a lot. He finally got up because he knew sleep at this point was a futile effort on his part so he got up to see exactly where he was at. He walked around the room to see the woman who room he snuck into asleep still and he rested his head on the bed beside her trying his best not to wake her. He didn't know if the woman as friendly to animals but he wanted to at least see . He also wanted to thank her for helping him the best a injured dog could.
 
The three of them had tended the wounded beast the best they could over the next hour. Lily used some of her wild herbs to make a poultice while Dahlia washed and cleaned out the wounds using the warmest water she could muster in a pinch. The wounds were bad and she feared the beast would not make it though the night. Chester found some old blanked and lifted him while Dahlia tucked them under him. She was tired by the time they had gotten him patched up.

Quietly she let the beast sleep by the coals of the dying fire as she made her way up to her bed. She barely had the energy to change from her half mourning dress into a nightgown before crawling under the soft down comforter and closing her eyes.

A light tapping in her room woke her halfway though the night. She knew no one unwelcome would be there. Chester was great at keeping the house safe from intruders. It took her a moment to force her eyes open. The darkness flooded her eyes for a moment as she took a moment to let them adjust to the darkness. Carefully she rolled over. At the side of the bed, the dog was there. He slept soundly resting only his head on the edge of the bed. She smiled as he looked so peaceful

"Awe…" She cooed. "You made it. Did you get lonely?"

She reached over and patted his head as she noticed his eyes beginning to open.

"That does not look comfortable down there." She patted the bed. "Can you make it up?" And with that she moved over to make room for the beast
 
James was surprised that he had fallen asleep while his head was laying on the bed. He loved the feeling of her hand on his head and he laid there enjoying her patting his head. He didn't know if he was going to be able to get into bed with her or not because of his wounds but he figured that it wasn't a bad idea to try to get up in bed with her. He slowly got up and jumped on the bed making sure not to let out any cries of pain. Before he laid down he gave her a lick on the cheek the hugged his body tight to the woman resting his head on her shoulder.

He could feel the cuts as he rested on the bed with the woman even though the bed was softer and thus not hurting his wounds as much the pain still rings through out his body. It did feel great to be sleeping on a bed and not in the floor so he wasn't going to complain. He did hope that the woman wouldn't get hot to the point that she kicked him out of be even though she did say it was ok for him to get in bed with her.

He could feel himself drifting off again and this time he could tell that this sleep was going to be a lot more peace filled than the last one when he slept in the floor of the room. He didn't know how or when he was going to let her see that he wasn't just a dog but human as well but he knew if he did it before he fully healed then she might kick him out of the house and he may have to face another "monster hunter." He began worry if in fact he made a mistake by coming to this woman's house and if he got her involved in this matter as well.
 
The night passed as she dozed back into a slumber. The comfort of this animal in her home gave her one more sense of security and comfort. Dreams of her late husband filled her head. More and more had nightmares filled her dreams in the past few weeks. Knowing that the home and the land may no longer be in her possession weighed heavily on her mind every night.

A change in pressure in the bed forced her to open her eyes slowly. The mutt had made his way onto her bed occupying the side where Noah used to lay. His head lay on her shoulder and his breathing was deep and calm. She found her petite hand running gently through his mated fur.

"I'm glad you are comfortable" She nuzzled her face up against his. Having another being there made her safe. "Tomorrow we will check those wounds, bathe and feed you. Maybe you can stay here"
 
James didn't even try to open his eyes when the woman nuzzled her face to his because he wanted to just lay there and enjoy the bed as well as the woman cuddling him. He didn't know how the bath was going to go seeing how he had fresh wounds on him but seeing how it was going to be a woman bathing him he didn't think it was going to be that bad seeing how she mor than likely had a softer touch than him. He couldn't help but to start thinking about what all he was going to get to eat in the morning.

He slept peacefully during the night after he had finally fallen asleep again. He could feel the woman that he was in bed with begin to stir a bit and he didn't know if she was just someone who tended to move around while she slept or if something else was bothering her so he tried to keep his movement to a minimum himself.
 
Morning came too suddenly. The light flooded though her bedroom windows. The dreams in the night caused her to turn and toss in her sleep. Slowly she opened her eyes, wincing as they adjusted to the light of the day. All she wanted t was to go back to sleep.

A presence on her back kept her calm. She remembered the animal that she had cared for all night. The warmth in her bed was a comforting presence. She could feel him breathing, the rise and fall of his chest gently pressing against her back. As quietly as she could, she moved from where she had been lying. The household needed things done and the bank was coming by.

Quickly she threw a housecoat on and hoped not to wake the peaceful slumber of the beast. He had a hard night and there were wounds he had to heal. She wondered how he had survived the night. The wounds were bad.

"Sleep well. Take your time." She whispered as she left the room to her closet. It was large enough to walk into. From it she pulled out another grey dress. The color of half mourning. Slowly she dressed, letting her night garment fall from her pale shoulders. She pulled on her under strappings and and threw the dress over her head.
 
James could feel the woman move out from underneath him but he couldn't open his eyes to see anything. It wasn't that there may have been blood or anything like that it's just that he was too tired to really move at this point. He wanted to follow the woman around so that he could see the rest of the house but sleep felt better at this point.

He finally woke to a silent room and he made his way off the bed to the floor. He began to search around the room to see if the woman who saved him was still in the room but found nothing so he decided to leave the room.

He went from room to room looking for her but he couldn't find anyone . He didn't know if the woman had went out side to work or if the woman went into town to do some business there.

He went back into the bedroom and found what looked like a closet and he could smell her scent coming from under the door but he didn't hear anything so either she left her night clothes in the closet or he was picking up just a scent from the woman. He finally decided that he would venture into the area they had left him before he got up and wondered around the house. When he got to the mouth of the hallway he heard people talking.
 
Back
Top