Sia's Cozy Abode

That's probably my fault. :p


Well.. the wide awake part, not the heat wave part.

Although if I also make you feel all hot, I'd be okay with that too. ;)

Since I like to blame you randomly for things I'll let you be the fall guy for me still being awake.

I guess the tease of pouncing perked me right up.

You making me feel all hot... Mmmm....hmmm...hmmm... something things are best left unsaid. :devil:


*chuckle* There ya go! phrasing is everything!

Thanks. I found a cool pic on dA and did some tweaking in Photoshop.

Tis is.... *stares at the AV* Sooo....is the knight headless or just has a tiny head?
 
Since I like to blame you randomly for things I'll let you be the fall guy for me still being awake.

I guess the tease of pouncing perked me right up.

You making me feel all hot... Mmmm....hmmm...hmmm... something things are best left unsaid. :devil:

I know... I tend to have that perky kind of effect. ;)

Next time I'll try to do it earlier. I do seem to have a habit of keeping you up absurdly late...
 
I know... I tend to have that perky kind of effect. ;)

Next time I'll try to do it earlier. I do seem to have a habit of keeping you up absurdly late...

Yes, you do!

Though I'm part to blame.

A little bit of tired is worth the fun.
 
Yes, you do!

Though I'm part to blame.

A little bit of tired is worth the fun.

At least part! You've got free will.

Well.

Sort of.

I guess, when you're all tied up and immobile, you don't have that much choice in the matter. :devil:
 
406367_10151141180632621_1744911650_n.jpg




:D
 
I've heard that as well.



*nod* I wish they'd let us use higher resolution AVs. 15kb kills me...*chuckle*

I know!!! I hate how small we have to make the files ... could we get something just a wee bit higher res? My current AV loses some of the charm having to be so small.
 
*yawns* I'm starting to get sleepy again, so I better take advantage.

Night SB :kiss:
 
*pops over to leave potted lavender and rosemary as a housewarming gift*

Nice digs, Sia. *smiles* About time you joined the neighborhood.
 
*pops over to leave potted lavender and rosemary as a housewarming gift*

Nice digs, Sia. *smiles* About time you joined the neighborhood.


*smiles* Thank you, Cait.

At least here I can have plants and not kill them! They'll make lovely additions to the garden. I love fresh rosemary when cooking.
 
Love it.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail has to be my favorite movie ever.

It's one of my favorites too. I haven't watched it in a while..hmmm...may need to fix that soon.

I really love Life of Brian, oh man, *sings* Always look on the bright side of life.
 
She leads him up a dirt path dotted with large flat stones to wooden stairs, four small steps and they're up on the deck of her cozy little home. The pool is dimly within the water and there a few torch lights giving off enough light so they may move around without tripping. The air around them is cool, a balmy 75 degrees, still a little warm for night, but the light breeze adds a slight chill to the air. Stepping around the edge of the pool she smiles at the evil thought of pushing him, but refrains continuing to lead him to the large four poster bed tucked in the corner of the deck at the head of the pool.
 
His eyes flicker, darting about his new surroundings, this place different than the quite hot home of tortured souls she'd taken him to before. Sandal-clad feet pad lightly, footsteps nearly silent on the cool dirt as he's pulled along with her. He's unable to keep the grin off his lips, his eyes on her when he isn't gathering up his bearings, and it is only because of this that he doesn't stumble on the first step. Chuckling quietly, he makes his way up with her, his gaze drifting over the pool and the furnishings that surround it.

The soft breeze flutters the end of his shirt she's not holding, only two snaps remaining now before she's completely opened it. In the flickering light he catches her smile, and he wonders if it might have something to do with his proximity to the pool. The word brat hangs on his tongue for a moment, but it falls away as he's pulled over to a bed he'd not noticed until this moment.

"Quite a little place you've got here... much less screaming."

A pause, a glint in his eye, a rise at the corner of his lips.

"At least, so far..."
 
A soft laugh springs to her lips at his comment about screaming and turns around to face him her fingers reaching to toy with the next to last snap. Slipping her feet out of the flip flops she loses nearly an inch of height, for some reason this makes her smile. Snap

"I recently acquired this bit of property... though I could use a place to call my own. It might not hold the same charms as Hell, but I find it cooler and more comfortable."

Snap The last snap undone her hands slip into his shirt and rest on his chest, sliding upwards to his shoulders pushing the material off till she can pull it from is arms and lets the shirt fall to the floor.

"Would you like anything to drink?"

Leaning in she presses her lips to his collar bone leaving a trail of small kisses. "Perhaps a dip in the pool...."
 
He stands before her, virtually motionless except for the movement in his chest caused by the small rumble of a laugh that escapes his lips.

"To be fair, I found the charm was mostly in the company I had while there, so..."

His words trail off, almost as if broken by the final snap of his shirt being parted, and his feet shift ever so slightly, moving him almost imperceptibly closer to her. A shrug of his shoulders and small twist of his arms allows the shirt to drop, the whisper of fabric around his ankles. The air on his skin is comfortably warm, but he shivers still at the touch of her lips. A hand lifts, fingers stretched and disappearing into dark locks, tangling through it.

"I am craving a little something... but I think I won't have to go far to find it."
 
Back
Top