Mommy Fetish

mr_rippley

good boy
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Posts
3,466
Perhaps it's just the mirror image of the ever-popular daddy fetish, but I find it interesting. I find myself strongly attracted to older women who are both nurturing and powerful.

Much like the daddy thing, I don't think this has anything to do with incest. Like something on the edges of my peripheral vision, I can barely explain it and when I do I get the impression I'm just imagining it.
 
I'm wondering if I'm alone in this or, more importantly, there are women who are aroused by their maternal instincts.
 
You're definitely not alone. I know two people specifically with similar fetishes. It's pretty much as you described - they are attracted to women who are nurturing and seem to have power. They are usually 20 years older or so. I haven't really discussed it in-depth with them to know why they have those feelings but I suppose it's always reassuring to know you are not the only one.
 
I have a huge Mommy fetish. I love nurturing, strong, mature, beautiful women. I have a thing for the Daddy fetish too. So Idk, maybe it's just the maturity or the nurturing aspect. I have no idea. lol.
 
I have a huge Mommy fetish. I love nurturing, strong, mature, beautiful women. I have a thing for the Daddy fetish too. So Idk, maybe it's just the maturity or the nurturing aspect. I have no idea. lol.

There's nothing wrong with that at all. I tend to play the daddy when called upon to do so, but sometimes I feel the need to switch and crave the company of a strong older woman.
 
I've felt like the mommy in a relationship before. I'm 31 he was 19, so kinda similar, right? I'm not sure what I thought of the whole thing.
 
You are not alone. I have been feeling the same way. I love my wife, but sometimes I just want an older lady to nurture and "love" me. Its wierd, but I know what I want.
 
There's a certain combination of tenderness and passion in there that I find fascinating and erotic.
 
When it comes to talking with mature women, it doesn't have to be an incest thing or an overt age play thing. Sometimes a woman of a certain age just has that vibe about her and it doesn't have to be a fetish thing.
 
I have the same attraction to mature ladies..I agree and think that there is a part of me that misses the nurturing and attention of a mother. So, to me the "mother figure" is soo appealing and sexy. There is nothing like being with a mature lady to give you that feeling and also in contrast to make her feel appreciated and the object of your desire. Maybe she has not felt that in a long time. I think it is a mutual benefit for both.
 
Even at its simplest- there's something very hot about a woman talking about her sexual needs in that way "mommy needs her pussy licked" or simply "mommy like."
 
I have yet to be involved in a "serious" relationship so I don't know how well the dynamic would work for me long term, but I got to enjoy being the nurturing, mother sort of figure with an old flame. What I got from our time together was not just the pleasure of power and dominance but in the feeling of being needed, sort of a pseudo emotional connection. Does that make sense? Although we were the same age, he did like to use the terms "mommy" and "mother" sometimes. I didn't interpret it as incest play so much as a different flavor of "mistress", which suited me just fine. I did not use words like "son" or "child" with him, though I did like "darling" and "dear".
 
Same here with the caring nurturing thing, coupled with my lingerie fetish, since I was raised by mom, and I started in her half slip when I hit puberty...
 
I think it would be a facet of things. We never are all one thing all the time. But it is a very seductive form of dominance.
 
I would love to have a 'Mummy'
And as mentioned above, for me it's about the nurturing rather than the incestual aspect.
 
Back
Top