Breezy's Lodge

Nice floral one.
I wish you lived here Breezy so we could shop together.:(

I love it, all slinky and sexy. Does it come in black too?. I am blonde so I look good in black.
So what are we BBQ/ing today?. I am trusting Tallcajun and his skills to deliver something tasty.
I can make a dessert.

How about we just do burgers today and next week I'll do good brisket?
Lots of cold beer, of course.

I have never tried brisket but the burgers sound good to me.

ok I am bringing fruit crepes.
delicious-fruit-dessert.jpg

I am off to start dinner. Steaks, potatoes and some green beans....hmmm.
I had a great time chatting everyone. Have a good one.

Honey, how about this one for you? Girly-girl

Oooh, purty!! Kind of a lot of pink, tho--even for me *giggle* what would you think if i changed out the robe for a solid black version? And then those silver sandals...i feel fancy just thinking about it. :D

Awww...I missed this page while I was chopping veg for chicken soup and trimming little girls' hair lol.
Have a lovely evening, GEC!! :kiss:

Last edited:
Oooh, purty!! Kind of a lot of pink, tho--even for me *giggle* what would you think if i changed out the robe for a solid black version? And then those silver sandals...i feel fancy just thinking about it. :D

Awww...I missed this page while I was chopping veg for chicken soup and trimming little girls' hair lol.
Have a lovely evening, GEC!! :kiss:

I think a solid black robe would look great and also the silver sandals. I decided since this is fantasy then it is my fantasy body wearing this stuff too! LOL

Enjoy your dinner GE, hope to see you later! :)

I just took the dog for a walk, called to find out how my dad is doing and also started my dinner. Cooking for just me is so much easier!!

Oh, dad has not had a good weekend, is on new meds for his heart and has an appt tomorrow afternoon with his cancer dr. I know he has COPD, but damn, I am not liking that disease more and more!

M
Afternoon breezy. No time look around as I just picked up dinner. I'm driving to Kentucky tomorrow so I'll catch up Tuesday.

Thread saved to favs

Just stopping by to check out the new thread. Hi Breezy!

Back