💀 Walking Dead...Eugene...WTF? 💀

Z nation had some good parts

If have seen Zombiland. Warmer Bodies. And Walking Dead.. Then check out Walking Deceased ... Parody with some good moments

World War Z was a tragedy. Some needs to make a weekly show that actually uses The book!! Call it The Z Zone or something... Make it like the Twilight Zone..

Sean of the Dead
(The two actors/writers got to be zombies in a real George Romero movie...City(?) of the Living Dead... Dennis Hopper was in that one too
Fido

Last edited:
I read a lot of zombie anthologies from the library.
Z Nation is ok, I enjoy most zombie movies but prefer slow moving zombies more.

L:rose:
Yea those zombies in WWZ were hopped up on some serious speed or something.

I haven't read anything zombie related.

I was pretty discouraged during the first hour of the first episode. But I'm really liking everything since. It's only a 6 week series, so they need to hop to it. :)

You know it takes place as Rick is in the coma. (Yes a different city too)
I will watch it to the end. Won't be surprised if it last longer than 6 weeks.

Oh, I'm sure it will have a second season. But I just know that this first season is short. It's a nice filler before TWD season starts in October. Woot!

I was pretty discouraged during the first hour of the first episode. But I'm really liking everything since. It's only a 6 week series, so they need to hop to it. :)

I kinda felt opposite about the first two episodes so far.

Liked the first one more. 2nd episode got me frustrated. Bad acting or bad writing. Specifically Travis and his cell phone calls. How hard is it so say, "this is a life or death situation. Shut up and listen to me" ?

Oh, I'm sure it will have a second season. But I just know that this first season is short. It's a nice filler before TWD season starts in October. Woot!
I know!

I kinda felt opposite about the first two episodes so far.

Liked the first one more. 2nd episode got me frustrated. Bad acting or bad writing. Specifically Travis and his cell phone calls. How hard is it so say, "this is a life or death situation. Shut up and listen to me" ?

Good point. Common sense gets ignored sometimes lol.

Is anyone watching Fear The Walking Dead?

I am.

Yes. It is not bad. A little slow which is fine. I like the way the time line is so far.

Well it's not like sex. You have to build up to the apocalypse. It's not a wham bam thanx for the slam type of thing.

I'm watching Fear. SO far, not bad. I didn't think it would be as good as Walking. We, as the viewer already know what is to come. The surprises that we had before have all been done, the questions have all been answered for the most part. Makes for a completely different show now.

I like the zombie fix between seasons. I'll watch it till the end and again next summer if it gets a 2nd season.

I like that Fear is slow. It gives it a more realistic feel that you can "savior".

L:rose:

I have fear recording on my dvr but I haven't been home to watch it. Glad its getting some decent reviews from you guys.

I have fear recording on my dvr but I haven't been home to watch it. Glad its getting some decent reviews from you guys.
The show is a different perspective. If you're like me, you're hollering at the tv, "don't do that!" Turn off that damn flashlight!" You can't just punch them out, you gotta smash it's skull!" ;)

Yes, I'm enjoying the viewer being in on what's about to happen while the show is from the perspective of clueless individuals...I like seeing how survivors learned how to be survivors and with this show we get that perspective...Walking Dead, Rick woke up and the world was already Zombie Apocalypse NOW!

Loved the line, "Double Tap, Bitches! The New Reality!" or whatever was said, I was laughing so hard...

I love the kid that Madison was with when she had her first zombie kill. That kid seems like he's going to be okay. I hope we see him throughout the run of these episodes.

Back