REAL Lit women and their sexy legs in heels

My wife in heels

Ended

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine Legs

Not contributed to this for a while, but after seeing Married perves could not help but join in.

attachment.php

Those are some fine legs!

Very sexy Sassy!
:kiss: how's those thoughts on your own thread???? :D
You look totally amazing, Sassy! I love those sexy legs in those shoes!!
Me too! now if only I could walk better, but I'm almost as tall as my daughter in them. :p:nana:
Sassy,

That is the perfect outfit for a night in lovely and so sexy!
haha I offered to fuck my husband last night in them, but sadly he did not take me up on that. :(
But thank you. :kiss:
meow~ Hey sexy. :catroar:
:heart: hi EN ;)
Wow! You look fantastic in those shoes and if I haven't told you recently enough you have beautiful legs!!!
Thank you. I appreciate that. I am trying to get my legs back in shape. So if I don't break my neck trying to walk in these, maybe I will see more progress soon. :kiss:

I can't wait to take more and I don't say that often. ;)

Please do, you always look fantastic and have amazing legs, hell all of you is pretty amazing. I can tell your getting back to your bantam weight to because your getting all feisty again. I call that an accomplishment and you deserve a big hug. Actually you deserve more than a hug but hey hubs is there for that. :D :rose::heart:

Please do, you always look fantastic and have amazing legs, hell all of you is pretty amazing. I can tell your getting back to your bantam weight to because your getting all feisty again. I call that an accomplishment and you deserve a big hug. Actually you deserve more than a hug but hey hubs is there for that. :D :rose::heart:

Haha yes. I am having more good days. Still a ways to go. But I'll take the progress. Thank you. You are always so sweet.
Hugs are always good. :heart:

Back