Life Begins at Conception

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Posts
55,323
379714_10151258785783526_805387022_n.jpg
 
Lefty Rag Salon: “So What If Abortion Ends A Life?”…


Just a tad evil.


Screen-shot-2013-01-23-at-10.19.41-PM-548x162.png

Via Salon:


Of all the diabolically clever moves the anti-choice lobby has ever pulled, surely one of the greatest has been its consistent co-opting of the word “life.” Life! Who wants to argue with that? Who wants be on the side of … not-life? That’s why the language of those who support abortion has for so long been carefully couched in other terms. While opponents of abortion eagerly describe themselves as “pro-life,” the rest of have had to scramble around with not nearly as big-ticket words like “choice” and “reproductive freedom.” The “life” conversation is often too a thorny one to even broach. Yet I know that throughout my own pregnancies, I never wavered for a moment in the belief that I was carrying a human life inside of me. I believe that’s what a fetus is: a human life. And that doesn’t make me one iota less solidly pro-choice.
 
What difference does it make? if we kill it now or just as soon as it can no longer pay taxes?
 
we should TAC all abortions

will close the daffy shit in a second!:)
 
Back
Top