New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard49 said:
gggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I thought this was an Intro thread


You know, for a "Gentleman Dom" you certainly aren't acting like one. Where are your manners?
 
shyslyone said:
I don't understand. Did I do something wrong? I did introduce myself.

No you did not do anything wrong.

Welcome to the boards, and forgive those who fail to show tolerance for new people or other people's greetings to them
 
Re: First timer

shyslyone said:
Just wanted to introduce myself finally and say, "Hi!"

Welcome along to the mayhem! Of course, now you have started posting, you too will be the subject of many admirers examining your words. :D I'm sure you will have plenty to contribute.
 
shyslyone said:
I don't understand. Did I do something wrong? I did introduce myself.

You did nothing wrong at all.
And you are most welcome in any place on the boards.
I didn't get that post either:rose:
 
Boy, that's a big question.

I think the most significant thing I've learned is that there are people out there who understand the not-so-mainstream feelings and desires I have always had but kept to myself. I have spent a lot of time reading in this forum, nodding my head and saying, "Oh, my God! That's exactly how I feel!!" It's both exciting and comforting.

Of course, I don't agree with everybody but that's part of what makes it all interesting, isn't it?

Shyslyone...

I absolutely agree...this community is a wonderful place to affirm what many of us who have led vanilla lives have felt lurking just below the surface. I never would have experienced the story I began telling without the opportunity to reach out and find a willing participant. 15 years ago I would have likely been doomed to privately carrying the key to such sensual and sexual release and intimacy.

Look forward to the exploration here.
 
Curious...

Good morning...woke with a bit of curiosity ...following an interesting chat with another board member last night...about just where the roots of these feelings and inclinations toward the lifestyle lie for us?

And if that is too complex a question (I think it may be for me at this hour), I am alos curious about the difference the internet has made in your lives with respect to affirming the feelings...and, I know for some, throwing you right into the mix.

I know I don't think I even had words for the feelings 25 years ago...maybe words 15 years ago, but didn't think anyone else wanted to know about them...let alone share...and now, after 10 years of surfing, I have come to celebrate, or at minimum, value and know there's a legitimate place for them in my psyche...and everyda life.

Your thoughts?
 
Re: Curious...

KevinQ said:
Good morning...woke with a bit of curiosity ...following an interesting chat with another board member last night...about just where the roots of these feelings and inclinations toward the lifestyle lie for us?

And if that is too complex a question (I think it may be for me at this hour), I am alos curious about the difference the internet has made in your lives with respect to affirming the feelings...and, I know for some, throwing you right into the mix.

I know I don't think I even had words for the feelings 25 years ago...maybe words 15 years ago, but didn't think anyone else wanted to know about them...let alone share...and now, after 10 years of surfing, I have come to celebrate, or at minimum, value and know there's a legitimate place for them in my psyche...and everyda life.

Your thoughts?

Morning... and welcome to Lit...

This thread is really just for people to introduce themselves to everyone....

You might want to visit the library and see if there is a thread there that is on topic or start a new thread.
 
Will definitely do that, Cellis...still learning my way around...and feeling comfortable putting myself "out there"...ths seemed like the safe place to do that and get some interaction early on.
 
Re: A fond hello

RJMasters said:
Just to say hello to yeahbaby and kevin.

Welcome and enjoy.

:)
thank you :) and its nice to meet you...i am glad to see I am not the only new kid on the block :) hi to all
 
What is this, some sort of twisted Mickey Mouse Club Roll Call?

Hi, my name is kat, and I'm a pervert. :p I found this happy little place courtesy of snowy ciara. If I must have a label, I'm a mostly lesbian Domme. I hang out with the Leather crowd up here. I subbed for about a year, and have been exclusively Dom/ming for about 9 months. Not much else to say about me, I guess. Except that while I am on the same soccer team as Ciara, I'm not quite as sport-obsessed as she is. I have this theory that now that she's learning to express her sexuality, she'll become a little less obsessed with soccer and track.
 
Re: What is this, some sort of twisted Mickey Mouse Club Roll Call?

blue kat said:
Hi, my name is kat, and I'm a pervert. :p I found this happy little place courtesy of snowy ciara. If I must have a label, I'm a mostly lesbian Domme. I hang out with the Leather crowd up here. I subbed for about a year, and have been exclusively Dom/ming for about 9 months. Not much else to say about me, I guess. Except that while I am on the same soccer team as Ciara, I'm not quite as sport-obsessed as she is. I have this theory that now that she's learning to express her sexuality, she'll become a little less obsessed with soccer and track.
blue kat said:
Actually it doesn't. I was there the day of the infamous red card incident. It only went up about half an octave, and she started swearing in multiple languages...

Now then, if you want to hear it go up a full octave, take her to a sex shoppe to buy a vibrator and watch what happens when the "scary ass" leather lesbian PYL hits on her.. Her face went scarlet, and her voice went really high and quiet.. It was quite amusing.
ROFL!!!

Welcome to the board ... i can see you're going to be a welcome addition and a bane for poor snowy. Were you there for the infamous "Snake" incident as well?
 
Thanks for the welcome, AA.. (By the way, you've been described as "scary ass" too)

I wasn't there the night she found it or removed it, but I was at the party where we tried to remove it. Sneaky little guy it was, too! He ended up wedging himself behind the hot water pipe.

Poor snowy indeed! We've been friends for years now. Long enough that I have lots of "Little Snowy" blackmail stories. I think this could be a lucrative investment for me. ;) I wonder if the unexpurgated story of the sex shoppe would make more money than the "how I found out snowy likes the ladies, too" story..
 
blue kat said:
Poor snowy indeed! We've been friends for years now. Long enough that I have lots of "Little Snowy" blackmail stories. I think this could be a lucrative investment for me. ;) I wonder if the unexpurgated story of the sex shoppe would make more money than the "how I found out snowy likes the ladies, too" story..
*Chuckles* I want to welcome you as well Kat, I have the feeling you'll fit right in with the crowd there.

Since I know the sex shoppe story, I would indeed like to hear that other story indeed, but I have the feeling snowy will be very embarrassed if it's posted here, so we better not do that .... :devil:
 
Re: What is this, some sort of twisted Mickey Mouse Club Roll Call?

blue kat said:
Hi, my name is kat, and I'm a pervert.

Welcome along, Kat. Always nice to see a Terry Pratchett fan about the place. And additional ammunition for scaring Snowy is always good!
 
Making my occasional drop by to greet the new folks

Thank yu for reminding people
that we all work though language issues

and yes I like your thread idea

to the new folks
Check out the library
it is not only a wealth of knowledge about the lifestyle
it provides you a chance to get to know us that have been here
for a day or two......

If you find a thread in the library that you find interesting, generates a question ..... whatever .... post to it

If you have a question chances are it is some where in the library

Please remember that here, as in real life, people are not always as they seem ... so be for warned

Drop by my bionic Dom thread and say hi

In addition I would remind people that
BDSM and D/s are NOT the same thing

BDSM is sensual
D/s is about surrender
 
Re: What is this, some sort of twisted Mickey Mouse Club Roll Call?

blue kat said:
Hi, my name is kat, and I'm a pervert. :p


welcome7.gif


Wonderful to have you here!!
 
Hi. I am totally new to the forum, and am not too what to expect here. I have been reading a lot of the posts in the forum, and at one point i was reading about the difference between slave, submissive, and sensualist. After careful reading of all posts i think i can safely say that i am a sensualist. Im sorry but i dont remember the name of the perosn that posted this discription, but i find that it rings 100% true in my mind...
___________________________
Sensualist- Someone who fits no catergory and every catergory. They find pleasure in whatever they are doing at a particular time.. or no pleasure in it.. A person who's "kinks" or particular likes may change every day with their mood/ time/situation/ other outside factors. Sensualists are people who meerly wish pleasure for themselves and/or others. Unlike a submissive or slave a sensualist is more of a "self gratification" person.. but can be a Very Giveing person too.
____________________________

I have yet to actually engage in any D/s activities, but have a Dom friend who is willing to teach me and show me what is outside of the box... or what i have come to learn the vanilla lifestyle. :):) I am 26, presently a red head :) (naturally a blond) and am in a relationship with a very very vanilla man. I love him dearly, but am afraid that the lack of excitement in our sexual life is going to drive me crazy.

I have never been good at role playing, i find it hard to stay in character, but i love the sensations that can arise from different physical experiences. I love being spanked, it is a surefire way to get me wet.. :) and i have posted in breath play, as i find it the ultimate turnon to have to fight for air as my body is being used. I am incredibly insatiable, so can be terribly sellfish, but i also love to please my partner and am open to learning anything... and trying anything.... i think :confused:

I think the main reason that i have decided to post is because i want to learn anythign and everything that you all can teach me.. even if i have to settle for a fantasy based relationship here at least somehow i will get to learn what my fantasies actually are....

thanks for listening ;) and i look forward to learning...
 
NRGIZD said:
Hi. I am totally new to the forum, and am not too what to expect here.

Welcome NRGIZD!! We're a pretty laid back bunch of people in here.


NRGIZD said:
I have yet to actually engage in any D/s activities, but have a Dom friend who is willing to teach me and show me what is outside of the box... or what i have come to learn the vanilla lifestyle. :):) I am 26, presently a red head :) (naturally a blond) and am in a relationship with a very very vanilla man. I love him dearly, but am afraid that the lack of excitement in our sexual life is going to drive me crazy.

I know exactly what you are going through at this very moment. I do wish you the best and hope that you can talk to this man you love. Maybe, just maybe he can open up to you a little and walk on the wild side of things.
 
Welcome to all the newbies!!!!

Does a happy dance... It is wonderful to see so many new people!:D
 
Hi, I'm a 29 year old male. I'm very new to these boards, but have become enthralled by them. I really appreciate everyone sharing their experience and tips here. I've never tried BDSM, but am very interested.

I'm mostly a lurker until I feel a bit more comfortable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top