The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satellite internet? How remote do you live?

Well drat on missing the pizza. What kind was it?

Hawaiin - Piglet's favourite. Very nice cold, I find, whereas the spicy salami ones are a bit meh when frigid.

LOL, Molly, you had a blast! BTW - this is a great thread. It's so nice to have a place to relax and have a drink and a chat. Thank you for setting it up.
:heart:

Wow! I didn't get stuck in the wall! Maybe this is the result of Manu's work earlier today. Thank you! guys who manage the board.

:nana::nana::nana:

Hawaiin - Piglet's favourite. Very nice cold, I find, whereas the spicy salami ones are a bit meh when frigid.

LOL, Molly, you had a blast! BTW - this is a great thread. It's so nice to have a place to relax and have a drink and a chat. Thank you for setting it up.

Even toys can be tools.

I'm glad you like it. I see no reason for ugliness when we can all just enjoy each other.

Even toys can be tools.

I'm glad you like it. I see no reason for ugliness when we can all just enjoy each other.

What she said... :)

Evening, Nakeypeeps.

Stocktake prep is currently kicking my ass, so I'm taking suggestions for a suitably restorative / energising / amnesia-inducing beverage to lift my flagging spirits (no pun intended... :rolleyes:).

No need to ask what the first two are, then...?

Ahem. I'll get me coat... :rolleyes:

Oh no, I want to hear more. You don't have to get your coat, anyway. You cook awesome meals so you'll always be welcome wherever you go.

I've started supper and I just have to pop out and fetch my washing, which I put round the machine three times this morning early before anyone-else got up. :devil: By the time I get back, Andy may have replied.

Flattery is getting him everywhere! (Well, not quite everywhere, as it were ;) )

Yes, Andy, it's simply amazing what women can do while running the washning machine...

Only one "n" in washing there, Tio ;) :)

No need to ask what the first two are, then...?

Ahem. I'll get me coat... :rolleyes:

Oh no, I want to hear more. You don't have to get your coat, anyway. You cook awesome meals so you'll always be welcome wherever you go.

I've started supper and I just have to pop out and fetch my washing, which I put round the machine three times this morning early before anyone-else got up. :devil: By the time I get back, Andy may have replied.

Flattery is getting him everywhere! (Well, not quite everywhere, as it were ;) )

One can but try ;)

Rule 1: Women give life. Guys, we could all go gay for pleasure but we'd die out pretty sharpish. Before anyone says anything about sperm needed for life too, of course it is, but do we carry the new life around with us for nine months?

Rule 2: Women have more common sense than men.

I can go on...

Only one "n" in washing there, Tio ;) :)

One can but try ;)

Rule 1: Women give life. Guys, we could all go gay for pleasure but we'd die out pretty sharpish. Before anyone says anything about sperm needed for life too, of course it is, but do we carry the new life around with us for nine months?

I can go on...

Those weren't the two I had in mind at all... ;)

Nice save, Andy... :D

One can but try ;)

I can go on...

You can certainly go on as far as I'm concerned, LOL. And you bring apple and blackberry crumble too! With Bird's Eye custard. What an artist.
:kiss:

Oops, my griddle is sizzling ;) . I must get down from my washing machine and do the steaks - in preparation for tonight's wonderful showing of Scooby Doo The Movie! Yes, it's all go in Stepford tonight, ROFL.

Those weren't the two I had in mind at all... ;)

Nice save, Andy... :D

Thanks, Steve :)

You can certainly go on as far as I'm concerned, LOL. And you bring apple and blackberry crumble too! With Bird's Eye custard. What an artist.

Oops, my griddle is sizzling ;) . I must get down from my washing machine and do the steaks - in preparation for tonight's wonderful showing of Scooby Doo The Movie! Yes, it's all go in Stepford tonight, ROFL.

Why thank you, madam. I must confess there are one or two of the rules that get a little blue, but such is life

Thanks, Steve :)

Why thank you, madam. I must confess there are one or two of the rules that get a little blue, but such is life

Blue is the colour ;) (prob not of your team! LOL.) Of my steak, blue is the colour of my steak. But not if I stay dilly-dallying here, my dears!

Love you and leave you.

[B said:
SweetWitch[/B]]That's because I will beat with a stick anyone who goes across the line. :caning:

ROLFOL.

Even toys can be tools.
And some tools can be toys!

What she said... :)

Evening, Nakeypeeps.

Stocktake prep is currently kicking my ass, so I'm taking suggestions for a suitably restorative / energising / amnesia-inducing beverage to lift my flagging spirits (no pun intended... :rolleyes:).
Oh, I'm going to want one of those beverages later tonight. I have a spirit-draining meeting ahead of me.

So...wat do you do instead of fighting then...? ;) :D
Today, I've been killing ink cartridges, trees and batteries. ;)

I can go on...
1. Well, most of us.

2. Oh, that's a whole different can of worms.

Lovely desserts! Oh, please save some for me to enjoy with whatever restorative I have after my meeting. :)

Once you're finished with the washing machine, Naoko, that should keep you settled enough for the movie. Hee!

Rolf,
I need a heart-warming drink of some sort please.
It's effin' cold and - to top it all - trying to snow again

Rolf, a nice, cold mojito. I'm hiding out I'm my car for lunch. It's sunny and in the mid 60s here. (Yes, I am gloating a bit, neeners). :D

Rolf, a nice, cold mojito. I'm hiding out I'm my car for lunch. It's sunny and in the mid 60s here. (Yes, I am gloating a bit, neeners). :D

Grrrrr. Effing freezing and the Fella's sneaked off to some nice warm hotel room in Dublin. (Known sociological fact: women will only put the heating on if kids and bloke are about, if they are on their own in the house they wrap up in a blanket to try to save on the bills :rolleyes:. Ever since I found this out, I've tried hard to put on the heating and I do about 50% of the time now, LOL.)

anna - we have to be nice to Andy for the dessert, he has been flashing it about in Free Association as a mean tease.

Grrrrr. Effing freezing and the Fella's sneaked off to some nice warm hotel room in Dublin. (Known sociological fact: women will only put the heating on if kids and bloke are about, if they are on their own in the house they wrap up in a blanket to try to save on the bills :rolleyes:. Ever since I found this out, I've tried hard to put on the heating and I do about 50% of the time now, LOL.)

anna - we have to be nice to Andy for the dessert, he has been flashing it about in Free Association as a mean tease.

Really? I put the heating on. I don't like to freeze.

Andy has been flashing WHAT about? :eek:

If there's dessert, may I have some. Please? :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back