Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have been flirting with an 18 year old that I have known since she was 12...
 
My wife and I took our three year old granddaughter to a small zoo today. She enjoyed herself and tired herself out running around to see all the animals.

She did ask what the tortoises were doing because they were making so much noise. The female tortoise was taking advantage of the male's activities to bury her nose in the food tray, shvoing backwards if he pushed her over it.

We explained that they were making baby tortoises. She accepted that explanation having seen sheep, cattle and dogs "making babies".

"He's not very good at it, is he?" was her final comment as she rushed away to watch the lemurs...

The grandfather videoing the activity on his camera nearly dropped it.

Og

:D That is TOO funny.
 
I'm in a DIRTY DIANA kind of mood!

I'm saying that's ok
Hey Baby, do what you want
I'll be your night lovin' thing
I'll be the freak you can taunt
And I don't care what you say
I want to go too far
I'll be your everything
And you'll make me a star!​
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a nooner actually requires more than one person, right?
 
way back in my tween years, we'd laugh so hard with those we'd damn near puke.

Way too much fun. :D

Someone should do a madlib here on the forums (not me, I'd be terrible at it). Take a short porn story, remove some words, leave a list of what is replaced up for a day or two, and see what happens. Switch it back and forth between porn and non-porn to really mix things up, and keep everyone off balance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top