Breeding

In reality I want to get pregnant in the worst way but have to have my husband to want it also. That's been a major source of tension between us lately,

how about several of us just line up in a hotel room for a weekend and bang you over and over and over. you'd never know which one of us were the daddy of your proud baby :D

how about several of us just line up in a hotel room for a weekend and bang you over and over and over. you'd never know which one of us were the daddy of your proud baby :D

...and how does THAT solve the issue between her and her husband...?:rolleyes:

The most natural ending is simply to bury myself as deeply as possible and release pulse after pulse then stay inside until I fall out naturally. The idea of pulling out, unless she is asking for cum somewhere else, is not something I'd think of. Impregnating seems so easy and natural, just omit the condom and let him do that natural thing.

The most natural ending is simply to bury myself as deeply as possible and release pulse after pulse then stay inside until I fall out naturally. The idea of pulling out, unless she is asking for cum somewhere else, is not something I'd think of. Impregnating seems so easy and natural, just omit the condom and let him do that natural thing.

Sounds about right to me.:)

cum dump

A few weeks ago I had a vivid dream that I gave blow jobs to a number of men, one after the other, so that by the end my stomach was bloated and full of semen. I woke very aroused and had to immediately masturbate. Since then I have fantasised almost daily about receiving multiple loads of semen in my mouth, or of being gang banged until my swollen vagina drips semen, or having so much semen in my womb that I can't avoid becoming pregnant, and so on. I don't know if it is my biological clock, now that I'm 38...

A few weeks ago I had a vivid dream that I gave blow jobs to a number of men, one after the other, so that by the end my stomach was bloated and full of semen. I woke very aroused and had to immediately masturbate. Since then I have fantasised almost daily about receiving multiple loads of semen in my mouth, or of being gang banged until my swollen vagina drips semen, or having so much semen in my womb that I can't avoid becoming pregnant, and so on. I don't know if it is my biological clock, now that I'm 38...

Damn, that's awesome!:rose:

Some may see her swollen belly and lack of wedding band as an indication of being naughty... Me, I'd MUCH prefer to see a ring on her finger :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this thread. I'm fascinated by the different flavors of the impregnation fantasy. The risk of pregnancy, the connection of creating a child, cum inside her, the primal nature of it, lactation and nursing, getting multiple partners or generations involved, etc.

For me, a lot of it is about the changes to my partner's body. The way her belly swells or her breasts fill with milk (mmm... the idea of a hugely pregnant, hugely busty woman...). In the end, I think, my impregnation fantasy is just a vehicle for imagining (or chatting about, etc) primal arousal/sex, physical transformation, and copious amounts of everything. Yum.

Not even sure I'd want to do it in person (er, real life), where those extremes wouldn't be possible. ;)

Love this thread. I'm fascinated by the different flavors of the impregnation fantasy. The risk of pregnancy, the connection of creating a child, cum inside her, the primal nature of it, lactation and nursing, getting multiple partners or generations involved, etc.

For me, a lot of it is about the changes to my partner's body. The way her belly swells or her breasts fill with milk (mmm... the idea of a hugely pregnant, hugely busty woman...). In the end, I think, my impregnation fantasy is just a vehicle for imagining (or chatting about, etc) primal arousal/sex, physical transformation, and copious amounts of everything. Yum.

I endorse this message!:D

Some may see her swollen belly and lack of wedding band as an indication of being naughty... Me, I'd MUCH prefer to see a ring on her finger :devil:

I'd just think... "I'd love to give her another swollen tummy in a few months..."

My fiancee and I are in something of an open relationship. She recently took one of her closest friends bareback for the first time. Incredibly hot, but the looming fear of pregnancy is always in the back of my head. It's an odd feeling knowing that if she got pregnant, a DNA test would be necessary.

Sounds about right to me.:)

And it feels so masculine providing the seed.:):eek:

agree!!!

Back