I miss my world

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'd strongly recommend you post this in the (non-Personals) BDSM forum.

I'm afraid that the replies you'd get here (in the Personals) would largely be from guys who really don't have your best interest in mind. You could get more honest advice over there, and possibly from submissives who've been where you are now.
 
That is tragic for you both. If you are remotely at physical risk, please get professional help, be it 911 or seeing a physician or other specialist. I'm not qualified to give advice beyond that, but I'm terribly sad for you. I am confident he wanted you to live and find happiness. He had a plan for you. Take solace in that and find survival strength in that.
 
I will remove it. Did not mean to impose on you. Have a good night.

No. Please don't misunderstand me. You didn't do anything wrong.

I'm just afraid of who will reply to you in the Personals area. There are sharks in these waters. I don't want you to be taken advantage of in your already fragile state.
 
No. Please don't misunderstand me. You didn't do anything wrong.

I'm just afraid of who will reply to you in the Personals area. There are sharks in these waters. I don't want you to be taken advantage of in your already fragile state.

I echo this sentiment. Be very wary of anyone who contacts you regarding this posting. I also agree with RawHumor that you are likely to find great support in the BDSM forum.
 
I will remove it. Did not mean to impose on you. Have a good night.

You got him so wrong, he was just having your best interest in mind. Posting in Personal Adds can only get you private messages from men who dont care how you feel and would take advantage of your state of mind.
There is a LOT of "wannabe doms" who only think with their dick and havent got a single clue about "domness" they are so vocal about.
They would promise anything, lie and play nasty little games just to get whatever they need from you to get off. You would get hurt.

On the other hand, the BDSM part of the forum is surprisingly full of genuine, helpful, sympathetic people who could understand you and offer advice and comfort.

You didnt impose on anyone. Please understand that your initial post made some people with good intentions worried about you and they gave you a very good advice.
 
Back
Top