Back in Black

Haha! Yeahhh! The Browns are shit (literally). Don't mind my lame jokes. I'm tired.
Well hell, I thought they were pretty good jokes and I'm not tired. I guess that makes me lame!

Your smile is definitely a topic for compliments. But everything I've seen of you can be added to that list. I'm marking personality as a top contender.

Thanks! My hair is auburn (which most call "red enough"). Lol!

Haha, well thanks so much for standing up for me! It's nice to know that people care. However, it's like I said. I don't post pictures to get criticism or for my benefit. Some people find me attractive, and I post pictures for other people. I don't do it to get compliments, though they are nice :) I do it for my fans!

Thank you :) I get a lot of compliments on my smile! And my eyes.

My oldest weakness. Redheads! Deep auburn to fire engine red. I just can't help it. I didn't think you could get any hotter, but you just did.

You're very welcome. I always stand up for my Lit friends.

Well, you do have a gorgeous smile and eyes. Thank you for sharing

Well hell, I thought they were pretty good jokes and I'm not tired. I guess that makes me lame!

Your smile is definitely a topic for compliments. But everything I've seen of you can be added to that list. I'm marking personality as a top contender.

Haha well thanks on all accounts! I try to be as awesome as possible!

My oldest weakness. Redheads! Deep auburn to fire engine red. I just can't help it. I didn't think you could get any hotter, but you just did.

You're very welcome. I always stand up for my Lit friends.

Well, you do have a gorgeous smile and eyes. Thank you for sharing

Haha! Maybe I'll post a picture where you can see my hair soon! It's in a pony tail today though.

Why is everyone jumping down my throat?

I tried to be as frigging polite to her as possible, and I chose my words very carefully!

I am just trying to help her--I just want her to realize that she could be a very beautiful girl if she dieted some and got to a healthy weight and BMI! :cool:

I tried to be as frigging polite to her as possible, and I chose my words very carefully!

I am just trying to help her--I just want her to realize that she could be a very beautiful girl if she dieted some and got to a healthy weight and BMI! :cool:

I think she is beautiful as is. My question, is why waste your time? There are plenty of other girls who meet your requirements elsewhere. I think I know the reason and it has to do with you getting attention. Sorry for feeding that.

She doesn't NEED to loose weight to be very beautiful. It's attitudes like yours that fuck up women's self-esteem. And being at a healthy weight/BMI has absolutely FUCKING ZERO to do with a person's looks. Go fuck off with your "Women need to be skinny to be beautiful" fucked up toolbox douche bag attitude. Do us a favor, and delete your account

If you want to talk about my weight, that's perfectly fine. But don't say a single word until you know and can understand what I've gone through in my life. Yeah, I probably need to lose some weight. However, I am fighting way more important battles within myself right now, so please, back off. I really don't want or need your criticism.

You are still pretty cute, but I'd definitely like to see you drop 25 or 30 pounds.

Thanks for posting your pics! :cattail:

Really? Did she ask you about her weight? She looks comfortable and happy with herself to me. Unfortunately I doubt the same can be said about you since you went out of your way to carefully phrase that insult, people who feel the need to critisize others are usually insecure themselves.So next time you fell the need to be rude to a poster on here send me a pic of yourself naked and I'll tactfully list your flaws to you,even without you asking me to, I'm just that nice :rolleyes:.

Dude seriously just STFU! You obviously have know clue how to be polite or what beauty really is. Just do us all a favor and never come back your not welcome! I dunno what's worse the fact that you said that or, that you thought you were bein helpfull by posting crap. Do us all a favor and eat toilet paper. Cause your shittin out your mouth!

Sorry Andrea!
You just be you and let the rest of us real men treat you like the sexy goddess that you are!

Honstly they need to make a way to block peole from posting! It never fails theres always gotta be one asshole in the group

If you want to talk about my weight, that's perfectly fine. But don't say a single word until you know and can understand what I've gone through in my life. Yeah, I probably need to lose some weight. However, I am fighting way more important battles within myself right now, so please, back off. I really don't want or need your criticism.

Your curves are sensational and perfect.

Don't change a thing -- except perhaps your clothes in front of the camera! :cool:

It was an insult, not a helpful comment. the fact that you feel compelled to say I just want her to realize that she could be a very beautiful girl if she dieted...wow. She is beautiful already.

I'm with Connubium...lets see you naked and judge your flaws.

I think she is beautiful as is. My question, is why waste your time? There are plenty of other girls who meet your requirements elsewhere. I think I know the reason and it has to do with you getting attention. Sorry for feeding that.

She doesn't NEED to loose weight to be very beautiful. It's attitudes like yours that fuck up women's self-esteem. And being at a healthy weight/BMI has absolutely FUCKING ZERO to do with a person's looks. Go fuck off with your "Women need to be skinny to be beautiful" fucked up toolbox douche bag attitude. Do us a favor, and delete your account

Really? Did she ask you about her weight? She looks comfortable and happy with herself to me. Unfortunately I doubt the same can be said about you since you went out of your way to carefully phrase that insult, people who feel the need to critisize others are usually insecure themselves.So next time you fell the need to be rude to a poster on here send me a pic of yourself naked and I'll tactfully list your flaws to you,even without you asking me to, I'm just that nice :rolleyes:.

Dude seriously just STFU! You obviously have know clue how to be polite or what beauty really is. Just do us all a favor and never come back your not welcome! I dunno what's worse the fact that you said that or, that you thought you were bein helpfull by posting crap. Do us all a favor and eat toilet paper. Cause your shittin out your mouth!

Sorry Andrea!
You just be you and let the rest of us real men treat you like the sexy goddess that you are!

It was an insult, not a helpful comment. the fact that you feel compelled to say I just want her to realize that she could be a very beautiful girl if she dieted...wow. She is beautiful already.

I'm with Connubium...lets see you naked and judge your flaws.

I love all of you guys (and girls!) for sticking up for me. It's nice to know that even though a lot of my old friends are gone, I still have people to support me when people get shitty! I love it! Definitely makes my day a little better. I love each and every one of you! *muah*

Attachments

• bekind!.jpg
    bekind!.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 652
I misread the title of the pic bekind as behind, I thought you were mooning the guy for showing his ass.

And the supporters will always be more than the haters (unless you're a dick in which case...karma).

Did something happen, in particular?

Nope. I just didn't post for a while and when I came back they were gone! ):

not really man school is kicking my ass too i have about 15 minutes everyday i log in say hi log out and head out to school and shit:D:D

I don't even have WoW on my computer anymore. Lol.

I misread the title of the pic bekind as behind, I thought you were mooning the guy for showing his ass.

And the supporters will always be more than the haters (unless you're a dick in which case...karma).

Haha, no! I am just sitting here completely bored screwing around on photoshop. I saw that quote and I found it very fitting. :)

Haha, no! I am just sitting here completely bored screwing around on photoshop. I saw that quote and I found it very fitting. :)

Aye, it is indeed. Completely bored? I have some things on deadlines I need to get done, you're welcome to any of them you want. (yeah, yeah, I know. If I have deadlines why am I on here? One word - procrastination)

Aye, it is indeed. Completely bored? I have some things on deadlines I need to get done, you're welcome to any of them you want. (yeah, yeah, I know. If I have deadlines why am I on here? One word - procrastination)

I guess it all depends on what kind of deadlines! Hah.

Back