The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

Glad I found this thread

Of course I love phone sex. I'm 26, open minded, and would love a phone sex buddy to unwind with after a long day. PM me if you're interested. Women preferred, but I'm open minded so try me I guess. We can take it slow.

UPDATE: Totally went right past the questions post. Here's mine:

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing? - I'd say a little of everything, it really depends on who I'm with and what the situation is. Probably more laid back than dominant though.

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead? - Probably wait for her/him to lead. I'm always self-conscious of moving it too fast and scaring the other person off lol

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy? - Good conversation skills. During the dirty stuff, open-mindedness, not afraid to express exactly what s/he wants

4)What's your favorite food? - Anything Italian or with cheese

Last edited:
Excellent idea.

Any idea what I could say though
hmmm.gif

If people don't know what to say just pick up a book and read... Or kudram you could read a post you've made in the secrets thread.

Or just "hi this is "insert lit name", I'm "x years old" and live in "insert location, region, state, country, etc". I enjoy phone sex because...

For me I'm looking for an articulate individual who has a voice I'm drawn too.

Definitely looking forward to hearing yours kudram.

Oh and put some interesting stuff in your profiles... I can't speak for everyone but a good profile can get me to answer an unexpected pm from a lurker.

Interesting

This seems like a very interesting idea. I think I'll have to check up on this thread every so often and see how it's coming along.

Oh and put some interesting stuff in your profiles... I can't speak for everyone but a good profile can get me to answer an unexpected pm from a lurker.

Really. I might have to update mine. It's been pretty generic for a while.

And, I'm a huge fan of your audios! ;)

Excellent thread idea. Of course, the reason why it's unlikely to work out for me is that I come on for about three days then disappear for weeks, with occasional visits inbetween. But, I completely understand and appreciate the thinking behind the thread concept. Good work. All, get (phone) fucking.

Excellent thread idea. Of course, the reason why it's unlikely to work out for me is that I come on for about three days then disappear for weeks, with occasional visits inbetween. But, I completely understand and appreciate the thinking behind the thread concept. Good work. All, get (phone) fucking.

I don't think that makes a person an unsuitable partner... There are some partners i talk to a few times a year... Just both happen to be in the right place at the right time...

I can't speak for others... For me it's quality not quantity.

I don't think that makes a person an unsuitable partner... There are some partners i talk to a few times a year... Just both happen to be in the right place at the right time...

I can't speak for others... For me it's quality not quantity.
Oh absolutely. The problem is that I'm a slowburn to get to phone, I love the build up and relationship that gets you there. Just in the past couple of months I've got to that point just as life goes crazy for two weeks and I disappear off the face of the internet.

Maybe I should just be an easy male phone slag. Although, that's rarely ended well ;)

This is a great thread. Definetly one of my biggest turnons and one I have plenty of experience with. When it comes to partners I find that the ability of someone to lose themselves in the moment when playing is one of the most important factors in the experience.

Another key is just compatibility and comfort, to feel at ease and to know you have the full attention of the person on the line.

Would love to meet and possibly play with the women in this thread. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in chatting

How's everyone doing tonight? :)

Pretty happy to see the thread going strong, lots of interaction and great ideas going around. I've been keeping an eye on it and getting positive feedback so I've kept my hands off the reins.

Just a warm welcome to all you sexy Lit friends, new and future :kiss: Great idea about the sample of audio AJ! I'll try to get around doing one though I've been told I sound like a little girl *pout*

I've definitely been having a bit of fun and I'm such a sucker for a cute accent haha ;)

How's everyone doing tonight? :)

Pretty happy to see the thread going strong, lots of interaction and great ideas going around. I've been keeping an eye on it and getting positive feedback so I've kept my hands off the reins.

Just a warm welcome to all you sexy Lit friends, new and future :kiss: Great idea about the sample of audio AJ! I'll try to get around doing one though I've been told I sound like a little girl *pout*

I've definitely been having a bit of fun and I'm such a sucker for a cute accent haha ;)

I'm sure it's not as bad as it sounds. I'm sure it sounds wonderful in the thralls of passion! :)

How was your weekend, DS?

Hello DS... As you can tell by my profile I like to keep things secret but I must say I love your thought process. Would love to get to know you and see if we click ;)

Lol it does get better ;)

My weekend was busy but filled with plenty of laughs and sexy times so it flew by. :) How was yours LW?:cattail:

Mine was relatively low-key. Went home to visit family, but had to cut the trip short due to another crappy snowstorm.

Can't say I had a lot of sexy times recently. Still kinda working that out. :p

A very good evening to you all. Thank you for the suggestions on profile updates. i think i need to update now.

Okay. Welp. I'm just going to put this out there.

I refused at first because it seemed super direct, but my partner in crime/oniisannn/the person I look up to the most, is somebody I've been friends with for a long time off Lit and we wanted to chat directly on Skype with other females.

Ofc you can talk to me first if that makes you feel more comfortable. I'm totally dorky and a bit shy. I live in strayaaaa.

Anyway personally I'm also interested in making girl friends off Lit. Then if we get to know each other well enough, I've always wanted to tryy three-way phone sex.

So is anybody interested?

andd if you are send me a PM please.

Back