foreplay with others in the room

i had totally forgotten about this till now.

I was dating a younger guy, i was 23 and he was 19, we went to go visit a good friend of mine, who was once my boss and about 15 years or more older than me.

i remember having dinner with them both and after wards we all got high from smoking pot. now my ex boss had like a loft apartment so it was pretty much all open concept. anyway, we got chating and i saw he had this lava lamp that i just loved, so i went over and was laying on his bed while waiting for it to warm up.

a few minutes later my bf came over and laid down next to me and we started playing. i was kinda nervous cause i knew someone else was there. well after a few minutes i didnt care who was there any more. I heard something behind us but never cared to really find out what it was. we rolled over so that i was on top and thats when i noticed that the other guy had pulled up a chair and was watching. /blush. then i felt something and it was his hand on my ass.

so as i was on top of my bf, the other guy was rubbing his hands on my ass and doing things i had never had done before. well i will say that was the first time i had ever been close to doing anything with 2 guys before and it was the best i had ever had with that bf. and whats makes it funny to this day, the poor bugger i was dating had no idea what happened.
 
It was a long time ago, but one afternoon my first girlfriend and I were lying on my bed kissing. Her best friend was on the bed with us. Her friend was younger, not pretty, but had a great body. She kept making comments such as "Ewww, stop it...", but she never left the room. When I put my hand on my girlfriend's thigh her friend would slap it off. When I felt her tits, her friend would pull my arm away. This went on for quite awhile. Everytime I touched my girlfriend's leg, I'd go a bit higher. Eventually her dress was up almost to her hips and my fingers were on her soft inner thigh, inches from her panty-covered pussy. Her friend had stopped talking and was just watching. Right before I touched my girlfriend's cunt, we heard my grandmother come home, and we stopped. I've often wondered what would have happened had she not arrived. I still fantasize about slipping my hand under her panties, then reaching over pushing up her friend's skirt and finger-fucking both of them.
 
Back in college I dated a woman who shared a small 4BR cottage with three other women. I used to spend a lot of nights over there and it was common to lounge around in your underwear watching TV, eating breakfast, etc. One movie night I was wearing boxers and a t shirt and Deena was wearing one of my t shirts a pair of panties. I was on a recliner and she crawled on to my lap with a blanket while her three roomies and two of their boyfriends spread out on the two sofas and love seat.

Half way through the first movie (When a Man Loves a Woman) I had both arms wrapped around Deena under the blanket, and I start to rub one of her nipples. After a bit, she took my other hand and guides it between her legs and starts to rub herself over her panties using my hand. Eventually I was playing with her myself, sliding my hand inside her panties, slowly diddling her cllit and dipping into her pussy from time to time. Nothing too rowdy, but she was getting very wet and I was hard as a rock with her grinding her ass into my crotch from time to time.

Next thing I know, the movie was over and her one roommate flicks on a lamp and tells Deena to switch movies. The remote and videotapes were on the side table next to our recliner. I quickly pull my hand out of her panties as she throws the blanket aside and hops out of the chair to switch movies, There I am with two wet fingers and a raging boner pitching a tent in my boxers. I pulled my one leg up to try and shield my hard on from her roomies and tried to act nonchalant.

Meanwhile Deena is down on her knees in front of the TV bending forward to put the next movie in the VHS (Hudsucker Proxy) and as the tshirt rides up over her butt, I notice that there is a big dark spot showing on her light heather gray knit panties.

Anyway, she crawls back up on my lap and pulls the blanket back up over us and the roommate turns out the light again. Deena immediately slides her panties down over her ass and shoves my other hand into her slit. I go back to fingering her, a bit more aggressively this time and I side my left hand under her ass to my crotch, unbutton my boxers and pop my cock out. Given our slouched position, I couldn't really get my cock into her without some major shifting around, which I thought would make it obvious as to what we were doing. I was able to use my left hand to push just the head of my cock in and out of her while I continued to finger her with my right hand.

I could tell that she was getting close from her breathing and that she was gnawing on her lower lip, I began to worry that we should stop and started to pull my right hand away, but Deena grabbed my wrist and pushed it back between her legs. Fortunately, she also had the ability to sneeze on command which she used to cover up her orgasm with a small sneezing fit. I had the middle finger of my right hand, the head of my cock and the index and middle finger of my left snugly inside her while she's sneezing, orgasming and twitching her leg and ass on my lap. I blew my load with both of our juices mixing and oozing through my fingers out of her, down her ass crack and into my lap.

I vividly remember that the big event came during the hula hoop scene in the movie. We spent the rest of the movie slowly trying to rearrange ourselves under the blanket as we slowly dried into a sticky, matted mess. No one else ever said anything, but given the rush of scents what wafted up when we pulled the blanket off after teh movie was finished they had to know something was up. We quickly went back to her room where the threw me down and rode me until we both came again. After she collapsed on my chest she said that she was sure that her one roommate knew what was going on as she kept glancing at her and smiling during our little ride.
 
my boyfriend still lives with his parents and we often watch tv in the living room with them and the rest of his family.. whenever we have a blanket over top of us i take his cock out of his pants and rub it and he puts his fingers in my pussy and slowly fingers me with everyone right there in the room.

does anyone else get so turned on by doing that?

I love that kind of stuff!
 
my boyfriend still lives with his parents and we often watch tv in the living room with them and the rest of his family.. whenever we have a blanket over top of us i take his cock out of his pants and rub it and he puts his fingers in my pussy and slowly fingers me with everyone right there in the room.

does anyone else get so turned on by doing that?

Sweetie, that's wonderfully hot.
 
my boyfriend still lives with his parents and we often watch tv in the living room with them and the rest of his family.. whenever we have a blanket over top of us i take his cock out of his pants and rub it and he puts his fingers in my pussy and slowly fingers me with everyone right there in the room.

does anyone else get so turned on by doing that?

I tried but she pushed my hand away, I think I need girl friend like you ;)
 
My wife and used to do things like this all the time when we started dating. She lived at home during that time and would constantly play with each other under the blanket while someone from her family was on the other couch or in the kitchen which was connected to the livig room so had an unobstructed view. There were any times we didn't have a blanket and i would reach into her pants or under her skirt and play with her trying to get her off while keeping an eye out. I'm sure a few times someone knew what was going on but never said anything and other times that we were clearly being watched:devil:
We still like to fool around when out with friends or in public, it's always a rush knowing someone might be watching.
 
Last edited:
The absolute best foreplay i ever experienced was when i was at His apartment with Him and a few of His friends. He put in a movie and then covered me up with a blanket. Then He started to tease me throughy my shorts and by the time He was done, i was begging Him to take me to His room. I mean BEGGING Him!! He leaned over closer to me, nipped my neck, and said if i wanted it bad enough i would let Him have me right there in front of His friends. Then He slipped His pinky into my ass and i moaned. Then, since every one of His friends knew now, i simply looked Him in His eye and asked Him "Please!?" In my sweet innocent (ok~innocent's a lie but it sounds good there!!) He immediately tossed the blanket to the side, tugged my shorts off, and pushed straight into my pussy without even moving my gstring. He pinned my arms up above my head and told His friends they could watch and masturbate or fuck my mouth but nothing else. Then He fucked me while Frodo fought the spider on the forgotten tv screen....
 
I guess this gets filed under: "What if...?' or maybe "If I had only been older..."
In college, my first GF was somewhat well off and managed to rent a small 2-room cottage instead of staying in the dorms. One weekend, her divorced mother came to stay and was given the bedroom and my GF took the fold out futon in the main room. After sharing some wine -- the good old days when the drinking age was 18 -- her mother, somewhat tipsy, went to bed, my girlfriend going to get her settled. In a few minutes, she came back in wearing a see-through lace teddy with demi-cups, pushing out her large breasts. We started making out, making sure to be quiet. I was feasting on her nipples and unsnapped the crotch, fingering her wet pussy while she undressed me. Kissing down my body, she starting licking and sucking my cock. I closed my eyes to relish her mouth. As I opened my eyes, her mother was slouched against the doorway, one strap of her nightgown off as she fondled her breast and motioned me to be quiet. Not sure what to do I tried to get my GF's attention but she just slid up my body and fed me her breasts while grinding on my cock. Knowing how much I loved her ass, she pulled my cock back between her cheeks, giving her mother the perfect view of my cock sliding back and forth over her rosebud. Just then, her mother mumbled, "Oh, what a beautiful sight, two young people playing." My GF jumped up, leaving my naked body in full sight and her big breasts bouncing around crying out, "Mother!" Her mother then said, "Oh don't stop. I just want to watch. It's been so long." My GF motioned me to get up and help her get her drunk mother back to bed which we did. Turns out this wasn't the first time her mother when drunk did something like this. I was just too young and inexperienced to know if it was a set-up for their pleasure or, if the mother wasn't so drunk, there was a chance to do more.
 
my boyfriend still lives with his parents and we often watch tv in the living room with them and the rest of his family.. whenever we have a blanket over top of us i take his cock out of his pants and rub it and he puts his fingers in my pussy and slowly fingers me with everyone right there in the room.

does anyone else get so turned on by doing that?

We did it... And love it
 
I totally know how you feel. My bf did the exact same thing to me. The only differene is it was when i'm with family. So, basically he fingers me when I have my parents in front of me.

Its always more fun with people who's be shocked or surprised. With friends who either would be OK with it or even like it, it looses some of the naughty edge.
 
... it was the best i had ever had with that bf. and whats makes it funny to this day, the poor bugger i was dating had no idea what happened.

Even if he did not have any idea at the time, I'm sure he fantasized about all three of you many times later
 
I have played with my wife and she has played with me in our hot tub when other couples have been in with us. I am sure some of them were playing too. Good thing my wife never felt my neighbor's hand on my cock. She would grab it occasionally on those drunk nights.

Way back in HS, I went with a friend to his girlfriend's house. We were all in the basement rec room. Had a few drinks and then watched a movie. I ended up on the couch under a blanket with a friend of the girlfriend. 1st time I had met this girl, but I played with her pussy and she played with my cock. My friend broke up with his girlfrind the next week and I never saw that girl again after that night.
 
In college, my girlfriend at the time and I started out doing this in her dorm room while her two other roommates were asleep, including one in the bunk directly above us. However we didn't just stop with foreplay and ended up going all the way. Definitely difficult to keep quiet in the hopes of not waking up her roommates. Not sure if they ever knew, but it was definitely a turn on to get started that way, so much so that we couldn't stop until we had both cum.
 
my boyfriend still lives with his parents and we often watch tv in the living room with them and the rest of his family.. whenever we have a blanket over top of us i take his cock out of his pants and rub it and he puts his fingers in my pussy and slowly fingers me with everyone right there in the room.

does anyone else get so turned on by doing that?
About 15 years ago we rented a home in Florida for a two week vacation with two other couples. The home had a lanai with a pool and hot tub and one night after dinner when we were all feeling our oats we all got into the hot tub naked and laughing. One at a time people left do to much to much alcohol and being tired. Well at 1:45 a.m. the only ones in the hot tub was myself and one of the wife's who was a flirt and everyone knew it. We were both still drinking and she slid over next to me and put her legs up on my legs and when she did this she felt my erection. Well without so much as a hello, she knelt on my lap and put my erection into her vagina and started to pump away. About a minute into our intercourse I leaned back to enjoy this skinny blond as she screwed me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement at the door to the lanai. Once I focused my eyes I realized it was the other wife and she was still nude and playing with herself as she watched us from the couch in the dark. Once I realized this I began to climax and so did the skinny blond. The other wife never said anything to me or my wife, and no one got naked in the hot tub after that time. I was hoping to get the other wife to stay late in the hot tub on the end of the second week, but she smiled and walked away.
 
Def is a turn on getting teased while others are around. I've been fingered just shy of cumming with some of his friends around n once he cam n wasn't sure how to get up without any1 noticing hehe
 
Def is a turn on getting teased while others are around. I've been fingered just shy of cumming with some of his friends around n once he cam n wasn't sure how to get up without any1 noticing hehe

Lovely! Perfect way to play.
 
my boyfriend still lives with his parents and we often watch tv in the living room with them and the rest of his family.. whenever we have a blanket over top of us i take his cock out of his pants and rub it and he puts his fingers in my pussy and slowly fingers me with everyone right there in the room.

does anyone else get so turned on by doing that?
A girlfriend and I did this on a plane once.
 
Back
Top