Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
stopping in to say hi...

As my name implies, big into stories and words- looking forward to getting to know some of the baby girls of lit (those of all ages).

Aaaaah!lugg!.....now ok gonna cry. I just woke up to hear some noise and turned on the light....and saw a mouse run from my room *girly scream* where's daddy when I need him. Stupid woods being right across the street with their field mice*sniffles*

Happy Friday daddies and girls!! Kisses and licks all around! :kiss:

It looks like daddy G, Peaches and Simone left some water on the floor. I'll take care of that! (gets out mop). :D

Good morning to my Daddy! I had wonderful dreams about you last night. I'm leaving some good-morning-wake-up kisses for you! :kiss::kiss::kiss::cattail:

Sis Simone--i hope we can catch up soon. i'm thinking of those kisses and helping you wear out those batteries! Weg!! Kisess and nibbles!

been visiting family and friends in UK, peaches. looks like it's south-east asia around about 20th sept :D

been writing a lot too - stuff that isn't for lit. a proper gig ;)

how you been, baby girl? :kiss;

"Oh my, Daddy GA - You are a TRAVELLIN' Daddy 'fer sher'.;) Plenty of opportunities to find baby girls in SE Asia I hear:rolleyes:. Ooohh Lucky you - writing work that pays! Wooo Hooo! Good for you. I can't complain....been a long hot summer though, looking forward to winter.":kiss:

"Oh my, Daddy GA - You are a TRAVELLIN' Daddy 'fer sher'.;) Plenty of opportunities to find baby girls in SE Asia I hear:rolleyes:. Ooohh Lucky you - writing work that pays! Wooo Hooo! Good for you. I can't complain....been a long hot summer though, looking forward to winter.":kiss:

you got a PM! ;)

stopping in to say hi...

As my name implies, big into stories and words- looking forward to getting to know some of the baby girls of lit (those of all ages).

"Welcome to the thread S-Daddy. I'm sure all the baby girls will enjoy getting to know you too":rose:

Aaaaah!lugg!.....now ok gonna cry. I just woke up to hear some noise and turned on the light....and saw a mouse run from my room *girly scream* where's daddy when I need him. Stupid woods being right across the street with their field mice*sniffles*

"Oh my sister I understand - I live IN the woods myself (thank goodness for senile Siamese cat....the one thing he's still good at is hunting-lol) They make mouse 'traps' where you never have to touch the mouse and you can tell at a glance when the 'trap' has worked - they're a little expensive but better than the old spring loaded things - I always get my fingers smacked setting those - anything that you need to use your own bait on use peanut butter or bacon mice LOVE those - peanut butter best, its sticky. Best to do it quickly though - where there is one.... Need to find where they are coming in too - places around where the pipes come into your house and such - pack those areas with steel wool (use rubber gloves to protect your hands) - they hate to chew through it - and make sure you don't leave anything out on a counter or shelf that they can eat.... Gonna be a lean winter for the little critters. You can cry on big sis' shoulder and we'll take care of that ol' mouse together!":kiss:

It looks like daddy G, Peaches and Simone left some water on the floor. I'll take care of that! (gets out mop). :D

Good morning to my Daddy! I had wonderful dreams about you last night. I'm leaving some good-morning-wake-up kisses for you! :kiss::kiss::kiss::cattail:

Sis Simone--i hope we can catch up soon. i'm thinking of those kisses and helping you wear out those batteries! Weg!! Kisess and nibbles!

"Good morning INL - sorry we left a mess on the floor :eek: Happy Friday to all the Daddies and baby girls!!! (INL I had a special dream last night too but mine was about the SO....and this morning he called first thing and woke me up...what a GREAT start today!:))":kiss:

"Oh my sister I understand - I live IN the woods myself (thank goodness for senile Siamese cat....the one thing he's still good at is hunting-lol) They make mouse 'traps' where you never have to touch the mouse and you can tell at a glance when the 'trap' has worked - they're a little expensive but better than the old spring loaded things - I always get my fingers smacked setting those - anything that you need to use your own bait on use peanut butter or bacon mice LOVE those - peanut butter best, its sticky. Best to do it quickly though - where there is one.... Need to find where they are coming in too - places around where the pipes come into your house and such - pack those areas with steel wool (use rubber gloves to protect your hands) - they hate to chew through it - and make sure you don't leave anything out on a counter or shelf that they can eat.... Gonna be a lean winter for the little critters. You can cry on big sis' shoulder and we'll take care of that ol' mouse together!":kiss:

Thanks SIS, peach. I was up all night because of that! I was able to block the hole...but could hear every time.it tried.to come in. thank god I don't have work today*hugs*

Morning to all the wonderful sexy Daddies that make this little girl giggly & warm & fuzzy in all the right places....

*Special :kiss:es to Daddy G & Daddy D and welcome bouncy hugs to the new or returning Daddies...and a few licks too...*

Good morning to my Daddy! I had wonderful dreams about you last night. I'm leaving some good-morning-wake-up kisses for you! :kiss:x3:cattail:

Morning sis INL, *giggles about water on floor*...there i go getting things wet again...thanks for the help cleaning up...*big hug & lots of licks & :kiss:es & battery wearing down help*...

"Good morning INL - sorry we left a mess on the floor :eek: Happy Friday to all the Daddies and baby girls!!! (INL I had a special dream last night too but mine was about the SO....and this morning he called first thing and woke me up...what a GREAT start today!:))":kiss:

Morning sis Peaches...*sigh*...thanks for letting me take a dip in your big beautiful tub, oh and for not letting me drown...or electrocute myself...battery power, gotta love it...have fun, play nice @ work...*hugs & pinches & licks & :kiss:es*

Thanks SIS, peach. I was up all night because of that! I was able to block the hole...but could hear every time.it tried.to come in. thank god I don't have work today*hugs*

Morning sis Pom...yeah for the day off, and good luck in the mouse hunt...i find shotguns get the job done, although they leave big ass holes everywhere whether you miss or not...*sigh...comforting hugs & licks for you...*

Just Uncle Storyteller dropping in to tell you how good it is to see all you little sisters being so nice to each other and to your daddies and to see your daddies all treating you so well. You're an inspiration to everyone.

Vanilly-

What good is depravity if it is not followed to its extremes?

;-

Finding a precious good little girl can be an incredibly rewarding experience. And I think that all the sweet little girls here would say the same about finding that Special Daddy.

*yawns, stretches and looks around*

Morning everyone! Looks like we had a bit of a rough night....

@Pompeii- I'm sorry to hear that you were so upset *strokes hair.* Wish I could have been there to help! you doing any better now that it's daylight? I think Peachesmelba might be onto something with the cat...

@PeachesMelba- You are a sweet girl, thanks for the warm welcome!

Vanilly-

What good is depravity if it is not followed to its extremes?

;-

Finding a precious good little girl can be an incredibly rewarding experience. And I think that all the sweet little girls here would say the same about finding that Special Daddy.

I never rule out anything, just wonder how far I'd take it. :)

Always to you INL.......:kiss:

Morning to all the wonderful sexy Daddies that make this little girl giggly & warm & fuzzy in all the right places....

*Special :kiss:es to Daddy G & Daddy D and welcome bouncy hugs to the new or returning Daddies...and a few licks too...*

:kiss:...........to you Simone........Thanks for you being you.......;)

Peaches.......:kiss:

Good afternoon one and all!
GSFM, Tio, Story Daddy, Cthullu, GA are the fellow Daddies I see.
DBS, peaches, brenda, kitten, pompeii, vanillyicecream are the little girls I see.

Special kisses and hugs to brenda and kitten!:kiss::kiss:

And a warm welcome to sunrisesunset. First post on Lit and you chose the Daddy thread. Always nice to see another sweet little girl who loves her Daddy(ies). Have fun and enjoy the fine company.

Good afternoon one and all!
GSFM, Tio, Story Daddy, Cthullu, GA are the fellow Daddies I see.
DBS, peaches, brenda, kitten, pompeii, vanillyicecream are the little girls I see.

Special kisses and hugs to brenda and kitten!:kiss::kiss:

And a warm welcome to sunrisesunset. First post on Lit and you chose the Daddy thread. Always nice to see another sweet little girl who loves her Daddy(ies). Have fun and enjoy the fine company.

Mmm, now the day takes a turn for the better!!! :kiss::kiss::cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back