*bites lip in anticipation*

Oh Beth, I agree fully! Though I think we should include Den as well :devil:

Bob - Rough has it's place too ;)

Yes please =P hehe.
Hope you're doing wonderful today Fawn :kiss:

Aww we could never leave you out Den...we want you *in* ;)

I've had better days...nothing really wrong except my hubby was in a rotten mood all day. But that's why I have lit! :devil:

Excellent, hehe...in ay, hehe -ponders the visual feast that would be-

Ahh true, thats no good. Haha, you should slap him out of it, btu I understand whats its like to be a mood, he'll be right tomorrow, I hope for your sake.
Exactly =]

Hopefully he will be. His immune system is in gnarly shape (long story, not HIV or anything scary, just an immune system that fails on a massive scale), so when he starts to get a minor head cold or something that we'd barely notice, it takes him out for a few days and then he's cranky and huffy for a week afterward. I have no problem with taking care of him, I just dislike him being so snappy at me like everything is my personal fault when he doesn't feel well.

*end whining*

Anywho...I'm glad to see you on. I know you said you might be busy today, given it's a Monday for you. Mr. I'm-From-The-Future ;)

Hi, I saw you posting in Denrik's thread and figured a friend of Denrik was worth saying hi to.

Hi I'm Shyrra, I like your hair.

Night!

Hi Shyrra! Thanks for the compliment and welcome. I like your avatar of Jason Mraz :)

Hey girl. Just looking through your pics. Wow, you're so very hot. Love your sexy pussy and the ones of you and your gf are so very sexy too. Don't know why I didn't spot this thread before. Glad I checked it out though.

Hey Mr Ron! thanks for stopping by, and the kind words :) It's always nice to know my stuff is appreciated and people are enjoying it!

Hey Mr Ron! thanks for stopping by, and the kind words :) It's always nice to know my stuff is appreciated and people are enjoying it!

Enjoying it very much. Hope hubby is taking good care of you.

Oh such a lovely and well decorated thread, I love to discover wonderful places to visit *hits subscribe* :rose::rose:

Mr Ron - He generally does a good job of it ;)

scotsman - Thank you! Your message made my morning. I'm always excited when somebody likes my photos enough to subscribe :)

scotsman - Thank you! Your message made my morning. I'm always excited when somebody likes my photos enough to subscribe :)

my pleasure, and really it was all pleasure ;)

How are you today baby? What's your day got in store for you?

I love this thread. I have been looking at several posts, and of course your lovely pictures.

Love that you two have such openness and that you come on here sometimes and share your beauty with us.

Love the line "... off like a prom dress" :)

I'm certainly subscribing.

I love this thread. I have been looking at several posts, and of course your lovely pictures.

Love that you two have such openness and that you come on here sometimes and share your beauty with us.

Love the line "... off like a prom dress" :)

I'm certainly subscribing.

Aww thank you Tallman! I have to say, I love your avatar. Slings & Arrows was such a fantastic show...and so many great quotes. I made a friend of mine crack up when we were at a pub playing pool some time ago. He leaned over to take a shot and I quoted "That's not a very good position for prison darling." He missed :devil:

Aww thank you Tallman! I have to say, I love your avatar. Slings & Arrows was such a fantastic show...and so many great quotes. I made a friend of mine crack up when we were at a pub playing pool some time ago. He leaned over to take a shot and I quoted "That's not a very good position for prison darling." He missed :devil:

Wow, now I'm really impressed, most people can't place my AV, but then you linked it to my all time favorite show (I own all three seasons). I love that line. I love that couple in the show. :) I'm really happy you show your face, it really makes the pictures much more real. I'm a little bit shy about showing my face in public.

How are you this morning dearie? :)

Wow, now I'm really impressed, most people can't place my AV, but then you linked it to my all time favorite show (I own all three seasons). I love that line. I love that couple in the show. :) I'm really happy you show your face, it really makes the pictures much more real. I'm a little bit shy about showing my face in public.

How are you this morning dearie? :)

I am careful about how I show my face...it's never in photos with nudity, but I don't mind if it's in risque photos. I was much more comfortable posting my plain headshots on here to start with. I suppose a lot of people start with the dirty, fun stuff and have to get comfortable before posting their face :)

Slings and Arrows ended at a good time. I would have enjoyed another season or two, but the story was told so there really wasn't any need to. I hate when shows get worn out, there are some sitcoms that should have died before they did.

And I am doing well, about to go meet my farrier to have my horse's feet shod. How about you? :)

Nope, no cold while my hon was visiting. It all went very well ('cept for when he had to leave :( )

Try having a hubby that gets angry over every little thing, not just when he's sick :rolleyes: .. How many years later and he's still that way? Oy! It runs in the family tho. His dad is the same way.. well, was the same way. His dad has gotten very senile lately. Now his dad just irritates his mom all the time because he forgets stuff and repeats himself all the time =/

I'm sure you've talked to your hubby about it. And if not... get on his ass about it! When he's in a good mood of course :p
I know tho, as much as you tell them you don't like something, doesn't mean it will change the wiring in their head. I just try to avoid mine when he gets that way, or I'll snap back at him :p

I am careful about how I show my face...it's never in photos with nudity, but I don't mind if it's in risque photos. I was much more comfortable posting my plain headshots on here to start with. I suppose a lot of people start with the dirty, fun stuff and have to get comfortable before posting their face :)

Slings and Arrows ended at a good time. I would have enjoyed another season or two, but the story was told so there really wasn't any need to. I hate when shows get worn out, there are some sitcoms that should have died before they did.

And I am doing well, about to go meet my farrier to have my horse's feet shod. How about you? :)

Yes, well given that the sort of had the theme of youth, middle age and death, it would have been hard to see where they go from there. But of course I just can't get enough of Mr. Gross. Not only amazingly talented, and seemingly a very nice man. But oh so hot.

I actually think the risque photos of you showing your face are the most sexy. Though I have only found one semi nude of you so far, showing your lovely breasts, I'm generally more into pictures where the breasts are covered. Pictures of women not wearing a bra, but a shirt drive me wild. I'm going to carefully look through all of the pages on your thread. :)

I had a friend in high school who was very much into horses, I think that's very cool, even though I'm pretty much the opposite personally. Today I'm just working (at home) as I usually do. And sadly at the time I knew her, I did not appreciate what a horse ride sometimes did for a woman.

I'm really glad I have become acquianted with you. :)

Nope, no cold while my hon was visiting. It all went very well ('cept for when he had to leave :( )

Try having a hubby that gets angry over every little thing, not just when he's sick :rolleyes: .. How many years later and he's still that way? Oy! It runs in the family tho. His dad is the same way.. well, was the same way. His dad has gotten very senile lately. Now his dad just irritates his mom all the time because he forgets stuff and repeats himself all the time =/

I'm sure you've talked to your hubby about it. And if not... get on his ass about it! When he's in a good mood of course :p
I know tho, as much as you tell them you don't like something, doesn't mean it will change the wiring in their head. I just try to avoid mine when he gets that way, or I'll snap back at him :p

Well I am glad you were healthy then, but haven't I told you that you're supposed to keep them chained to your bed once they arrive? And don't keep the key in the same room! ;)

Usually he's not too bad...this weekend was a bit of a rollercoaster though. One minute he's a happy sweetheart, the next something's pissed him off and he's snarly. And literally, *nothing* would have happened that I could see to cause the change. Maybe he's going crazy! lol

I'm sorry about your hubby's dad :( My grandma is having memory issues that are getting progressively worse. She just got an apartment in a retirement community because they will look after her meds for her, and gave up her car. She's bery pleased with her new living situation, it's been a bit of a relief for her, but I think she is pretty worried about her dementia progressing.

Now, the next time your boy comes, remember the chain. It's cheap at Home Depot ;)

Well I am glad you were healthy then, but haven't I told you that you're supposed to keep them chained to your bed once they arrive? And don't keep the key in the same room! ;)

Now, the next time your boy comes, remember the chain. It's cheap at Home Depot ;)

Have you got a spare room? I wouldn't mind being chained to the bed at your house too.

Usually he's not too bad...this weekend was a bit of a rollercoaster though. One minute he's a happy sweetheart, the next something's pissed him off and he's snarly. And literally, *nothing* would have happened that I could see to cause the change. Maybe he's going crazy! lol

I'm sorry about your hubby's dad :( My grandma is having memory issues that are getting progressively worse. She just got an apartment in a retirement community because they will look after her meds for her, and gave up her car. She's bery pleased with her new living situation, it's been a bit of a relief for her, but I think she is pretty worried about her dementia progressing.

It's definitely Alzheimer's with his dad, unfortunately :(

My grandma forgets stuff as well.. she's had that problem forever tho.. and it's more of a short term memory loss. And sadly, I'm the same way. And it freaks me out. I see how much worse my grandma is getting, and I'm already pretty bad... scares me to think how I'll be when I'm older :(

LOL!
Next time.. I won't have to chain him. He's planning on moving here as soon as he's able to ;) :D

Yes, well given that the sort of had the theme of youth, middle age and death, it would have been hard to see where they go from there. But of course I just can't get enough of Mr. Gross. Not only amazingly talented, and seemingly a very nice man. But oh so hot.

I actually think the risque photos of you showing your face are the most sexy. Though I have only found one semi nude of you so far, showing your lovely breasts, I'm generally more into pictures where the breasts are covered. Pictures of women not wearing a bra, but a shirt drive me wild. I'm going to carefully look through all of the pages on your thread.

I had a friend in high school who was very much into horses, I think that's very cool, even though I'm pretty much the opposite personally. Today I'm just working (at home) as I usually do. And sadly at the time I knew her, I did not appreciate what a horse ride sometimes did for a woman.

I'm really glad I have become acquianted with you.

He is completely adorable. I loved how over the top eccentric he was in the show. I used to watch it with my ex, I think he was slightly miffed at how much I liked the character :p

Hmm, thanks for the photo tip! I will see what I can do with that idea ;)

I work from home as well, but I live on a farm with horses so I am fortunate enough to get to see them daily. I've been an equestrian to one degree or another since I was 10 years old, so it's been a lifetime passion of mine. And it does give you nice legs and muscles in places that are fun! :devil:

It's definitely Alzheimer's with his dad, unfortunately :(

My grandma forgets stuff as well.. she's had that problem forever tho.. and it's more of a short term memory loss. And sadly, I'm the same way. And it freaks me out. I see how much worse my grandma is getting, and I'm already pretty bad... scares me to think how I'll be when I'm older :(

LOL!
Next time.. I won't have to chain him. He's planning on moving here as soon as he's able to ;)

Oh, I am so sorry hon, please give your hubby my best. I know that situation cannot be easy for anybody :(

I am slightly forgetful myself...I am a little concerned what might happen 20, 30, 40 years from now to my memory. But my grandma is 86 and despite a little memory loss, she's still pretty sharp!

Smart man...they sometimes take awhile to learn that it's best to come to you ;)

Ahh, I knew you were good peoples. Anyone who likes Jason Mraz is an instant winner in my book.

I can appreciate a good harmonic voice! :)

Back