A Little Competition in the Family

xFuckDollx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Posts
780
Charlotte Givens, 19 yrs old
Blonde, Blue Eyed, 5'8
Pic: https://i.imgur.com/VM7O1qS.jpg

Becca Givens, 18 yrs old
Brunette, Brown Eyed, 5'7
Pic: https://i.imgur.com/TmM6ceO.jpg

When Charlotte got home from her part time job she found her older brother asleep on the couch. Resisting the urge to make a bee line for the couch so she could fuck with him, the blonde made her way to her bedroom and changed out of her uniform. Even though Charlotte was anxious to get back down to the family room, she realized that she smelled like fast foot. She needed to take a shower first. As she slipped her bra and panties off, she decided that waking her brother up, fresh from the shower might be fun.


Charlotte had been lusting after her older brother for years. It had started out as just a little fantasy of hers, something she would think about when she was alone, when she touched herself. But slowly the fantasy had become an obsession for Charlotte. She had no real interest in other boys. For her, there was only one man who she was interested in. As her obsession had grown, the blonde had decided to make her fantasy a reality, even if she had to throw herself at him.


She'd started with subtle things: casually flirting, wearing revealing clothes, hugging him more frequently, brushing against him. He seemed to like all those things, but none of them seemed to be enough to truly get his attention. Soon flirting became explicit talk about sex, instead of revealing outfits Charlotte began to walk around with no clothes on, and instead of 'accidentally' brushing against him, the teen was rubbing against him. Again he seemed to take notice, but it hadn't been enough to push him into action.


Last week Charlotte had decided to ramp up her game. First she'd snuck into his room early in the morning one morning, naked, and slipped under the sheets with him. While the incident had resulted in him grinding against her with his morning wood for a few minutes, once he woke up, he had put an end to it. Good but not enough.


Two days later, Charlotte slipped into the shower with her brother, but despite soaping herself up while he watched, and offering to soap him up, ultimately he left before things got really fun. And last night the blonde had found her brother sitting in the recliner in the family room watching tv. She stood in front of him and did a slow striptease before trying to give him a little lapdance. But again he had resisted her advances.


Although the lap dance had definitely given him a boner and just remembering that moment was enough to turn Charlotte on as she took her shower. She decided to take a few extra moments to shave her pussy for him, thinking he might like to wake up to her bare cunt rubbing against his face.

Little did Charlotte know that she wasn't the only one in the house who had taken notice of the fact that her brother was sleeping on the couch, nor was she the only one who had become obsessed with him...

Becca, Charlotte's little sister was at that very moment standing behind the couch in the family room, stripping her clothes off. Just like her older sister, Becca had been lusting after her older brother for months and she too was determined to make her fantasies come true. She'd tried jumpstarting those fantasies in recent weeks as well, in similar ways such as wearing little or nothing in front of her brother, masturbating and moaning loudly when she knew he was in his room which shared a wall with her own.

Earlier that very morning she'd gotten even bolder, sneaking into his room in the morning and pulling the covers off him to reveal the massive morning wood he had. The teen had climbed into bed with him and laid her head on his thigh just inches from his cock and waited for him to wake up. Eventually he had awakened and when he found his baby sister between his legs, staring at his dick he had tried to convince her to leave the room, but instead, she had climbed on top of him and sat down on his stomach, her butt brushing against his erection as she talked to him. Ultimately he had managed to convince her to go but the teen was determined to have what she wanted.


So as Charlotte showered, Becca stripped naked, sat down on the couch and stretched her leg out until she could rub her brother's cock with her foot. "Wake up sleepy head," she urged as she continued to rub her foot against his lap.
 
Matthew Givens: Age, nearly 21, 6’1 brown hair, blue eyes, athletic body

These past few months Matt was trying to avoid his little sisters as much as possible. He didn’t hate them, he actually cared about his little sisters a lot, but recently they have been acting crazy. It seems like ever since they learned about sex they have started acting different towards Matt. It started off with then wearing revealing clothing, brushing up against him, giving lots of hugs which involved their breasts against his face, but starting a couple months ago they have been taking things to different levels.

One morning Matt woke up to his little sister Charlotte in his bed naked and she was grinding against his morning wood. He stopped locking doors because they would pick them with ease and still get into his room or bathroom to sneak into the shower with him like Charlotte also did. It was torture, she would get him so turned on but his moral compass made him not act on it because they were his sisters.

This morning when Becca woke him up by staring at his cock and then climbed on top of him, Matt thought she was going to slide right down his cock but sat on his belly and rubbed her big ass against his cock. While trying to talk her off she kept going and pre cum was oozing from his cock and smearing between her cheeks where his cock was sandwiched.

After he finally got her to leave he blocked his door with his desk and jerked off because his cock was so hard. Matt tried not thinking about his sex crazed little sisters as he shot off a huge load of cum into tissues before going to shower.

To make matters worse their parents planned their own trip for the summer and they’d be gone for nearly two weeks. They asked him to keep a close eye on his sisters which meant he couldn’t go out all day long like he normally would. Matt worked out in the morning and was watching tv on the couch before passing out.

Matt slowly woke up to the feeling of someone sitting on the couch and opened his eyes to see his youngest sister completely naked with her legs spread and her foot rubbing his cock through his shorts. Matt was hard within seconds and he sat up trying to brush her foot away. “First I wake up with you naked in my bed and now this. I’m your fucking brother Becca this is wrong.”
 
Becca stared at her brother as he chastised her, but continued to try to rub his cock with her foot, spreading her legs even wider to give him a view of her shaved pussy. After a long moment, she smiled slightly, "Don't be so grumpy, Mattie, I'm just having a little fun with you. Don't you like to have fun?"


"I'll bet you'd feel better if you had something to eat," Becca lowered a hand down and placed it on the inside of her thigh just a few inches from her pussy. "Are you hungry?"
 
As Becca continues to rub Matt’s cock with her foot he looked around to make sure nobody was around. The only other person here would be Charlotte because their parents left earlier that day for their trip. He kept batting her foot away but she was being persistent as usual. Her foot rubbing his massive erection that he stopped trying to hide.

Matt had no idea how to get his sisters to stop acting like this towards him. He still had no idea if they were just messing with him or if they seriously wanted to have sex with him. There were times when Matt was so close to giving in to his suster’s advances especially when they snuck into his bed in the morning. He wondered if their relationships would become awkward if he gave in and fucked his little sister’s with his big dick.

His eyes traveled down south on Becca when she asked if he was hungry. Her bald pussy looked so appetizing even though she was his sister. Her lips were visibly wet with her juices and since her legs were spread he could see all of her young pink pussy. “I am hungry, I think I’ll make a pizza or something.” He said getting up and heading to the kitchen. Once in there he pulled a frozen pizza from the freezer and turned the oven on then put it in.

He then leaned against the counter and ran his hands over his face. His cock was still so very hard and it didn’t seem to want to go down. It was so wrong for his sister’s to be doing this to him but it got him so turned on for some reason. He’s seen his sister’s naked almost every day for the past month. They no longer had a typical brother sister relationship.
 
Last edited:
Just feeling her brother's erection with her foot had started to arouse Becca, her tight teen pussy growing wet quickly. When Matt got up and walked into the kitchen, the teen frowned and whined, disappointed that she hadn't been able to entice him into starting something. After a few moments, she stood up and followed him into the other room, determined to keep trying. As she entered the kitchen she found her brother leaning against the counter.

Becca walked over to him and leaned her still naked body against his, one hand slipping to the waist band of his pants as if she wanted to pull his pants down for him. "Come on Matt? I'm eighteen now, it's okay. I know you want to. I can see just thinking about it turns you on," she said as she glanced down at the tent in his pants.


Without waiting for a response, Becca pulled herself up onto the kitchen counter across from her brother and spread her legs open, once again giving him a perfect view of her pussy. "I shaved it just for you."
 
Becca was silent when she entered the kitchen so Matt didn’t hear her which allowed her to sneak right up to him. He felt her warm naked body through his clothes. Her small perky tits against his side and her hand on the waistband of his pants. It had been months since Matt had last had sex so he was so easily turned on and craving sex so badly. It was taking every once of will power to not bend Becca over the counter and fuck her brains out.

“Come on Becca!” He said when the teen climbed on to the counter and spread her legs putting her young wet pussy on display for him again. “It wasn’t the fact that you weren’t eighteen yet that I haven’t acted on anything, you are my sister!” He said trying not to stare at her naked petite body. “We shouldn’t even see each other naked.”

“And of course it’s gonna turn me on I haven’t had sex in months so I’m backed up.” Matt added still standing at the counter.
 
Hearing Matt admit that he hadn't had sex in months, Becca made her sad face, "Aw poor little guy."

"All the more reason to take me up on my offer," the slender teen said. "You need to get off and I'm right here. I'm always here. You can have me whenever you want. Free teenage pussy!" The brunette patted her bare pussy again as she smiled at her brother.

"And since I'm sister you don't have to worry about me ever telling anyone," she added as she scooted off the counter and pushed herself against her brother's body again, her hand moving to the bulge in his pants. "Think about it, you get unlimited booty calls completely on the down low and I get to learn about sex. Win win, right?"
 
Matt was amazed by the way his little sister’s acted towards him. It was sexual torture, if they weren’t his sisters he would be fucking them day and night but since they are his younger siblings he couldn’t bring himself to act on his urges. His eyes glued to Becca’s pussy when she patted her hand against it. He could hear how wet she was by the sound her fingers made against her teen pussy.

When Becca climbed off the counter and was trying to talk him into fucking her his mind was filling with images of him fucking his little sister in various positions he started to back up slowly. Her newly turned eighteen year old pussy would feel so fucking good too, Matt thought. His suster’s hand rubbing his massive erection.

Matt’s hands ended up on Becca’s naked hips trying to keep her off of him while he backed up. Eventually he backed into one of the chairs by the kitchen table and fell back into the seat. He tried using Becca to keep his balance but all it did was pull her naked perky teen tits into his face.
 
Pulled off balance by her brother's hands on her hips, Becca fell forward against him, her breasts against his face, her leg pressing against the bulge in his pants. The teen eagerly shifted her upper body until one of her stiff nipples was against Matt's mouth. As she waited to see if he would give in or continue to resist her, the eighteen year old rubbed her leg against his package like a stripper doing a lapdance.

"Seems like you might be ready afterall," she said with a smile as she stepped over his right leg with her leg, then lifted her other leg over his left leg straddling him on the chair, her breasts still pressed to his face. As she shifted on his lap, Becca was able to grind her pussy against Matt's erection.
 
Matt was now trapped on the chair beneath his little horny sister, she was rubbing one of her hard small nipples against his lips and grinding her pussy against his erection. Since he was wearing thin pajama pants Becca’s juices started to soak the fabric making it cling to his flesh. The outline of his long thick ten inch cock now clearly visible.

“Becca you need to stop this!” Matt opened his mouth to say but it was muffled against his sister’s breast which she took advantage of his open mouth and shifted so he would get a mouthful of her perky breast. Her nipple rested against his tongue momentarily before Matt pulled away. His big hands were on her hips trying to push her off but then he shifted them down to her round ass. He grabbed her cheeks and lifted her up off of his lap.

When he did so strings of her juices stretched from his erection to her pussy, her sticky juices glistening in the light. His big hands were even bigger on his petite sister. When he lifted her up his fingers were brushing against her young bare pussy and ass. He sat her down on the kitchen table and left the room before doing something he’d regret.

“Check on the pizza for me!” Was all he said before storming up to his room. Closing the door behind him Matt pulled down his pants, the pussy juice fabric still clinging to his flesh. Then he started stroking his huge cock. ‘Come on get this out of your system’ he thought to himself while he jerked off trying not to think about Becca.
 
After Charlotte finished showering and shaving her pussy, she slipped a short blue dress on, then, taking the panties she'd worn to work with her, she went down the hall to Matt's room. She thought maybe he'd appreciate finding a pair of her panties in his bed, but before she placed them under the pillow, she lifted her short dress up and rubbed them between her legs. Once they were wet enough, the blonde dropped the panties on top of his pillow, deciding against hiding them.

Smiling to herself, Charlotte started to leave her brother's room, but before she could she heard someone coming upstairs. On the off chance it was Matt, she ran into his closet and pulled the door closed just enough to hide her presence. Thinking she might be able to see his face when he found her panties, she waited patiently.

A moment later Matt entered the room and closed the door behind him, but he didn't cross over to the bed, instead he pulled his pants down revealing a massive boner. Charlotte literally had to cover her mouth to keep from crying out in excitement. As she watched, her eyes wide, and her heart racing, Matt began to stroke his cock right there in front of her.

Charlotte watched for a few moments before stepping out of the closet, "Do you want a hand with that?"
 
Precum was oozing from the tip of Matt’s cock that so desperately needed release. No matter how many tines he tried blocking it from his head the image of Becca straddling his lap and rubbing her perky teen tits against his face kept filling his head. Matt walked over and sat on the edge of his bed facing the closet. He noticed something bright pink out of the corner of his eyes and looked at his pillow.

“What the....” his voice trailed off while he leaned over to investigate the pink fabric. He picked it up and brought it in for a closer look. “Panties..?” He was confused at how they ended up there wondering which of his horny little sisters it belonged too. As he held the pink panties in his hand wondering who they belonged too he felt that the fabric was damp and he could smell the sweet smell of teen pussy.

He nearly had a heart attack when his closet door opened and Charlotte walked out wearing a short blue dress. “Holy shit Charlotte you scared the hell out of me!” Matt said covering his cock with his hands forgetting that he was still holding one of his sister’s panties. “Want a hand with this? No get out of my room!” He responded but knew it wasn’t going to be that easy to get rid of Charlotte.
 
Charlotte emerged from the closet to find her brother sitting on the bed, his cock in one hand and her panties in the other. The sight of him holding her soiled underwear immediately excited the blonde and the sight of his massive erection only heightened her arousal. She quickly crossed the room to stand directly in front of him even as he protested her presence.

"What's that you've got there...oh my god, are you sniffing my dirty panties? And jacking off to them?" the teen said accusingly, managing not to grin with excitement.

"You know you don't have to stop on my account. I'd be perfectly happy to just watch...in fact I could join you if that will make you feel better," and with that, Charlotte lifted the hem of her dress up to reveal her freshly shaven pussy. As she locked eyes with Matthew, the blonde lowered a hand down and gently began to play with her lips.
 
“What?!” Matt exclaimed at his blonde sister that was now standing in front of him. “I know it looks bad but I was not jerking off to your panties.” Matt said realizing he was still holding them in his hand and they were against his cock. Matt pulled his hand away from his massive cock, precum was soaking into the fabric. “Why did you put those on my pillow?” He asked while dropping them by Charlotte’s feet.

Matt’s hand joined his other back on his erection after dropping the panties. When she lifted her dress up his eyes locked into her bare pussy mound. He watched as she started rubbing her pussy lips right in front of him. “Come on Charlotte...” he said watching her rub her young pussy. “..you know we can’t do that.”
 
"Of course we can, big brother, we both do it all the time. The only difference this time is we'll be in the same room," the blonde responded as she continued to play with herself. "We don't have to touch each other...just ourselves...nothing wrong with that, right?"

As Charlotte waited to see what Matt would do, her eyes moved back down to the fat pole between his legs, the one that we was failing miserably to cover with his hands.

"Come on, what's the harm if we watch one another while we do it? No one has to know," she continued. As she smiled at her brother, Charlotte spread her pussy lips open with her fingers, exposing her little clit to his gaze.
 
Charlotte was being very persuasive as usual with Matt. Between Matt’s need to cum and his sister’s persuasive argument Matt was seriously considering this. “Fine!” Matt blurted out knowing Charlotte would continue arguing until she got her way. “But not because you want this. I just need to get off, Ive had this thing for over half an hour now.”

Matt watched his little sister spread her lips apart, her young pink pussy was so wet. “You stay over there though.” Matt said making sure his sister kept her distance from him. Matt then wrapped his hand around his cock and began to stroke it. It felt so weird doing this in front of Charlotte but he needed to get off. He closed his eyes and tried thinking of other girls but his mind kept filling with his two little sisters and all the naughty things they have been doing to him recently.
 
Charlotte felt her heart skip a beat when Matt actually agreed to let her stay, and despite his warning that she had to keep her distance, the blonde moved slowly closer, watching as her big brother closed his eyes and began to tug at this erection. Charlotte reached down and grabbed her soiled panties off the floor and brought them with her as she approached the bed, her bare feet completely silent on the carpet.

Once she was standing just a foot away from Matt, the nineteen year old stopped and resumed touching herself, her eyes still locked on her brother's jerk off session. Lifting the panties up to her face, Charlotte saw the damp spot that had to be made by Matt's precum and smiled to herself.

Lifting one foot up, the blonde place it on the bed next to her brother's hip, exposing her pussy to his view, well, if he were to open his eyes. Then slipping a finger into her pussy, Charlotte gently dropped the panties onto his cock.

"Oh, sorry...I...well, you can use them if you want..." she said, feigning an accident with the underwear even as she revealed that she hadn't exactly maintained the safe distance Matt had wanted.
 
Matt opened his eyes when he felt something land on his hand and cock. First sight he saw was Charlotte slipping a finger into her young pussy. “Charlotte!” Matt exclaimed to his sister while still stroking his thick cock. “I said stay where you are. You don’t know how to listen do you?” He asked watching Charlotte finger herself.

He wanted pussy so badly he wanted to pull her right on top of him and feel her young pussy wrap around his cock. His eyes were locked on Charlotte’s bare pussy as he jerked off. He was in a dangerous place right now, he needed sex so badly and was becoming weak to her advances.
 
Charlotte ignored Matt's admonishment about getting too close and kept fingering herself, noticing that despite his protest, he hadn't stopped jacking off. If anything he was stroking himself faster now, and his eyes most definitely seemed to be staring at her pussy. She seriously considered just sitting down on his fucking lap and letting him bury his thick monster inside of her, but there was still some doubt in her mind about whether he would let her or not.

"God your cock is so fucking hard right now...fuck...just looking at it is making me wet," the blonde moaned. "Hmmm, god...I'm sooooo wet...I'll bet you can smell my pussy can't you?"

"Does that turn you on, knowing how horny you make me? Watching me finger my little pussy for you?" she continued, her hips rocking, grinding her pussy against her hand.

"Are you gonna cum for me? Do you want me to help?" she asked.
 
Not only could Matt smell Charlotte’s pussy he could hear how wet she was as she fingered herself. Her pussy looked so good and smelled so good too. Her added dirty talk was breaking his will even more. This was so wrong on so many levels but Matt could stop jerking off. Pre cum was oozing from the tip of his cock and getting smeared along his thick shaft as he jerked off. His rod glistening in the light from how wet it was.

“I’m so hard because I haven’t had sex in over two months.” He said softly confessing to Charlotte while the siblings continued pleasuring themselves.
 
Two months! What a fucking waste of such a fat cock, Charlotte thought as she watched her brother jerk off his massive pole.

"You should have let me help you...you know I would have..." she moaned as she played with her clit with one hand, while she fingered herself with the other.

"God, just let me...let me help you now...no one has to know..." she pleaded. "I'll do whatever you want...I can stroke it for you...or suck it...or sit on it and ride it until you explode...c'mon Matt..."
 
“God Charlotte we can’t!” Matt said feeling himself about to cum. He couldn’t hold back anymore he was going to cum. He was thinking about Charlotte sitting on his lap and sliding down his long dick. “Oh fuck!!” He groaned out deeply as he began to cum. His cock was angled towards Charlotte when the huge volcanic eruption of his hot cum shot out from his dick.

Big gooey ribbons of his warm cum shot out into the air and started splashing onto Charlotte’s body. Landing on her dress that was still covering her upper half and covering her hands and bare cunt with his cum. He came for nearly a minute straight shooting off an inhuman amount of sticky cum all over his little sister.
 
The first thick strand of Matt's cum shot up into the air and landed diagonally across the front of Charlotte's navy blue dress, from her right shoulder down across her chest and stomach, ending near her left hip. It was sudden and impressive and left the blonde stunned for a moment, her fingers still pressed against her clit, but no longer moving.


The second blast of milky white cum crossed the first, at its height touching her neck and drawing a straight line down the center of her dress. A third spurt of cum splashed directly against her hand and her vagina. And then her thigh was christened, and then her forearm, another blast on her chest and stomach.


And the cum just kept, well, coming. By the time Matt finally seemed done, Charlotte's dress looked like an abstract painting. There was cum dripping from her thighs, and her hand. Sticky deposits could be felt on her pussy, her throat, even a tiny drop on one cheek.


"That was un-fucking believable," Charlotte finally said, daring to move for the first time since her brother's cock had begun to erupt. Looking down at the mess that covered her, her eyes wide with shock, the teen began to rub her pussy again. "God, that was fucking hot, Matt!"


As the teen teased her clit more furiously, she scooped a finger full of her brother's cum from her dress and lifted it to her mouth, licking it off eagerly.
 
Matt knew he shot off big loads but even he was amazed by how much he shot off and on to his little sister. The cum didn’t seem to stop and kept landing on Charlotte. When he was done cumming he just looked up at his sister with his jaw dropped and he stared in disbelief that he just came all over his little sister.

His senses coming to him he realized how wrong what he just did was. “I can’t believe this.” He said covering his now semi erect cock with his hands and Charlotte’s panties covering them in his cum. “No don’t lick it Charlotte!” Matt exclaimed watching Charlotte scoop some cum into her mouth. “Go wash it all off. This never happened...understand?”
 
As Charlotte savored the taste of Matthew's cum on her tongue, she also delighted at the sheer look of horror on his face. Not only had he let his sister watch as he jerked off but then he had plastered her in his cum. His face was red and his hands tried unsuccessfully to cover his now semi limp cock.

"You're not just gonna shoot your wad and then push me out before I get mine, are you big brother?" the blonde asked teasingly as she continued to rub her pussy furiously. "Just let me finish, then I promise I'll get out of here."

Tilting her head back and closing her eyes, Charlotte held the image of her brother's massive cock exploding with cum, thick ropes of creamy white semen spraying up into the air, all over her and as she played that image in her mind, the teen rubbed her clit with one hand, while she pushed two fingers from her other hand into her cunt.

After a few minutes, as the teen began to imagine herself climbing onto Matt's lap and sinking down onto his fat cock, Charlotte began to cum and when she did, she pulled her fingers from her pussy. The moment her fingers pulled free, she began to squirt onto Matt's lap and his chest, covering him much the same way he had covered her. Three or four spurts of clear liquid sprayed powerfully from the blonde teen's cunt, splashing across her brother's naked body and his bed.

Charlotte's body shook and trembled as she moaned softly for another minute. Then finally, the teen opened her eyes and looked down at the mess she had made of her brother. "Sorry, that doesn't always happen. Guess I was just extra turned on that time...hmm, I wonder why?" she asked as she scooped more of Matt's cum from her dress and licked it off her finger.
 
Back
Top