TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satisfactory handgunning skills can be found here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv_GcxkmW4Y


That'll show 'em for fucking with the mule.


tumblr_p6xxmjFpae1wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
Yeah, you're right.


My shot placement spreads when it's cloudy, like I struggle to focus or something.


I also need to spend some time becoming more proficient with a handgun. You know, so I can work my way back to my rifle.

That's why God gave us geezers optics. :D

Start reloading (always a good idea) and practice, practice, practice. If there's any IDPA action going on in your area go to a match and talk to the shooters. You'll find them open, friendly, and helpful.

Re. pistol. I carry a 45 but am sold on the 40. I just need to pick one up that's built on a 1911 frame.
 
Yeah, well, at least there will be deplorable things like firearms and firearms matches and the like.


As we discussed, I'm all about some model 21. There's no substit000t for number of rounds in the magazine.


A 40 Short-n-Weak in a 1911 - sounds like a 'smith job to me.


John Smith. From back east. Now, if I could get 30 rounds out of twp Gummints without reloading, I'd be sold on the platform.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00oG5gtD0Ho


3106186_4_o.jpg
 
All I have to observe to his depletedness is that all my guns are defective.


Guns kill people. I am a people, I think. I went to sleep last night in the presence of at least 4 loaded handguns, and . . .


I woke up this morning, quite unkilled.


So I got up and made coffee - for me. None for the defective guns . . . .


845_1000.jpg
 
Not even some fresh bullets? Shame on you.

About a year ago I had a Smith M&P 40 out at the range and started pissin' around with a friend who was shooting a 9. We set up some targets out at 145 yds and plinked away. The drop with the 40 was about 18" and that was with target loads. With my 45 I would have had to aim at the moon to hit the target. Balistically it behaves more like a mortar at that range.

I switched to defensive loads on the 40 and the drop was more like 14". It shoots flat for a pistol.
 
Handguns should be made of sterner stuff.
Maybe if you showed them some pictures of knives before you went to bed.
 
Yeah, .45 ballistics are scary at range. But I almost think I'd get a 10 in lieu of a 40.


Of course, then there'd be one more motherfucking cartridge to stock . . . .


Maybe I'll take them all out later and give them a good scolding.


Yeah, that's the ticket . . . .


zqgPkE0.jpg
 
I doubt my servers and computers would impress the bullets or defective but they can do a lot of damage in the wrong hands.

Woke up to pouring rain today, it's warmer but still dreary and dark. I may take myself out for some brunch rather than rattle around with the pups in this place.
 
Here's some more Trump news for y'all.

Trump judicial nominee refuses to say if landmark civil rights opinion was correctly decided

Wendy Vitter, one of President Donald Trump's judicial nominees, refused on Wednesday to say whether a landmark civil rights opinion was correctly decided, triggering outrage and renewed criticism of the President's efforts to reshape the judiciary.

At issue was Brown v. the Board of Education -- a seminal opinion that held that state laws requiring separate but equal schools violated the Constitution.
 
So, I read a book. Yeah, I know. Last week, even.


It's about guys, doing Guy Shit. They'd get scared before a "mission," so they'd psych themselves up by saying, "Jesus hates a pussy." Do they mean Hey Zeus?


Could it be Allah? Yes, that makes more sense to me.


So, FYI, Allah hates a pussy!!!!


tumblr_p6xxizy5hj1wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
So I'm finally getting around to trying the s'ghetti that a friend brought over last week.


She really is a poor cook.


She made a from-scratch apple pie, too, and it gives me viscious indigestion.


So far so decent on the s'ghetti.


golaya-model-pleyboya-kayleigh-elizabeth-3.jpg
 
Not dead yet.


I'll bet that Buddha hates a pussy, too.


The two most iconic bikes of the 60s, if not the entire 20th century:


easy-rider-movie-motorcycles-rideapart.jpg



Not bad for a couple of early 50s panheads.


tumblr_ni2oex9gaU1t9bo5ro9_1280.jpg
 
Sheep, goats, their male slaves, male war prisoners, Lit libs . . . .


I just got a care package from Our Little Canadiddian Girl.


See, not everyone on here is a disgusting piece of shit.


But I can understand if you lump them all together anyway . . . .


tumblr_owys887uhF1wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
There are two types of people on Lit. I won't elaborate.

The wind is seriously trying to rearrange the leaves of fall. Good thing they tend to drift down into gullies.
 
I think I'm going to warm up some frozen Chinese.

Food! People. I'm not talking soylent or immigrants in the deep freeze. :D
 
Yeah, it blows pretty bad here this afternoon.


Maybe it means the oaks want to put out new foliage and need to old leaves gone first.


Bunkie won a nice auction for some more lovely 100+ year old half dollars.


That means I have no quarter, especially for the other kind . . . .


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8efoHis4eo


8ea0caef3e796e388fdaf6e26b22cf24--milk-goddesses.jpg
 
I like to open the safe once in a while and visit my guns, ammo, gold and silver.
Then I burn josh and make praise to Buddha for teaching me to keep all in moderation.

Oh, I have cash too, but I think that for the most part, if the shit hits the fan, it's just dry fire starter.
 
One of the reasons I channel a bit of the Bunkster. Bullion will have some value when all else has turned to finely dried fecal dust.


My latest shipment is coming Monday.


I keep some of the goodies out where I can see them and they can know that they're appreciated.


And my O Canada m&ms, too.


tumblr_p6xxhm2F9O1wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
Everyone has a story, people tend to have both good and bad in them and it changes based on what they go through. In the end, you can only decide your own actions, other people will do as they do. BTW, I thought the M&Ms were funny when I spotted them so they had to be included.

I never made it out for breakfast, work took off and I was racing, so I ordered chinese food for dinner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top