An Unlikely Alliance (Closed for CoSurvivor)

Ana's soft sigh was a sign to Chance that there was indeed a building attraction between the two. He could feel the attraction between them heat up and burn through his skin. At Ana's sigh, Chance gave a deep long exhale and then pulled her up so she straddled him. Chance knew his movements were probably sudden, but their kiss had given him complete tunnel vision, he simply could not focus on anything else but her.

For a fleeting moment Chance thought to break the trance, break them out of what was building between them. He had a few thoughts on the tip of his mind, maybe he should ask her if her history told her 'why' the elves hated humans so much, maybe he should Ana how old Ana truly was...But he couldn't form the words to his lips, nothing would come out.

Chance knew at that moment they were sitting right dead center of an inferno. Their actions would either save their world, or it would consume them both and everyone they cared about. For what Chance felt in his chest, a weight that grew lighter with every moment Ana sat upon him, he knew the reward was well worth the risk. He'd been living on the edge for so long, living without anyone telling him he shouldn't or can't do something, he was not about to listen to that voice in the back of his mind telling him how easily everything he and Ana were beginning to build could be destroyed, and..that they could possibly destroy everything they knew.

Chance's eyes grazed across Ana's, and as he felt her sitting on him, his senses tingled, gradually he wove the fingers of his right hand into her long silver hair, while his left, Chance pulled her into him... This new position with Ana so close, brought her hair cascading over his face, shrouding their faces, Chance looked at Ana, hoping to see in her eyes a sign that she knew they were going to cross that invisible boundary between friends and lovers.

Chance kissed her softly, and subtly ground his hips up against Ana as she sat on him. He nodded again, kissed her subtly again, creating a comfortable erotic rhythm...
 
Ana had stiffened slightly with surprise as Chance had suddenly moved her again, this time pulling her up so that her legs straddled him and she was sitting upon him. She quickly relaxed however as his eyes met hers and his fingers wove themselves into her hair, willingly allowing herself to be pulled towards him until her face hovered just over his and her long hair flowed down around them both like a curtain separating them from the rest of the world. His eyes looked up into her own as if searching for something, and at first she did not understand why, but then as he kissed her softly and she felt his hips begin to move against her understanding came to her.

The 'shoulds' and the 'should nots' that she had been told to live by her entire life rose up quickly within her mind and made her hesitate, her lips pulling back from his for a moment; but then as she looked down into his eyes once more she felt them slowly fade away, leaving only her and Chance and what her heart told her to be true instead.

She'd had suitors before, some of them even managing to coax a stolen kiss or two from her when her lady's maids were otherwise occupied, but never in her life had she felt such an attraction and spark as she did with Chance. Everywhere he touched her, her body came alive. Every look of his eyes and she was enraptured. She'd never felt such a connection with someone before, even if it had only been such a short amount of time that they had known one another.

Her violet eyes looking deep into his blue ones she returned his nod with one of her own as she slowly brought her lips back to his and kissed him softly, her own hips beginning to match the rhythm he'd created as she sat upon him and gently rocked against him as her lips tasted his.
 
Chance began to breathe heavier between each kiss, his hands mostly stayed where they were, he wanted to reach down, and pull out her tunic from her green leggings, feel the tight skin of her back against his hands, but his mind was too swirled and wrapped up in this new experience. Chance had been with other women, he'd kissed an elven bar maid once when he was drunk at a pub not long after he'd left home. She'd right fully slapped him, but kissing Ana, simply wrapped him in a blanket of genuine warmth that made him feel... wanted, for the first time in a very long time.

Under the shroud of Ana's long Silver hair Chance's breathing blocked out any other sound, it wouldn't have mattered if it started raining, or thunder might have crashed over head, No, the singular focus of Chance's attention was on the amazing woman who he'd pulled to lay upon him. He didn't care that Ana was the heiress to the Elven kingdom or that they were supposed to mortal enemies. He knew they'd break that cycle, they were already well on their way to that.

Slow kisses followed the slow erotic rhythm between them, gradually it began to quicken and in turn, so did the pace of his kisses against her lips. Each time he'd pull back for even a moment, Chance was drawn back to her lips by a need beyond description. Having her on top of him wasn't difficult, or uncomfortable, surprisingly, Ana was nearly weightless on him, he could feel her, but she was light, and that made it easy for Chance to continue having her there. What he did want, was to touch her. touch her chest, her taut stomach, the arch of her back and the taut muscles of her backside. His hands left her head then, as he need not hold Ana to him, one hand went to the curve of her butt, holding her as they rocked, His other hand went to the back of her corset, searching for the tie, or the buttons, something that would help him get the blasted thing off Ana. With no success, he used both hands, and patted the entire length of her back down, trying to find what he was looking for. Chance gave up, looked at Ana with a half crooked smile and pleaded,

"Why is it that women's clothes are so difficult to take off? I mean.. for me it's a button or two, a slip of a knot and I'm naked...You, it's like a production, some hidden buckle just undoes the whole thing I bet."

Looking up into her violet eyes he gave her a pleading smile...then stole a look at her chest.

"Ugh....really?... no fair Ana..."

If he truly wanted it off her, she'd have to sit up.. and then he could get it off her....
 
Last edited:
As Chance's kisses had become more heated Ana could feel her own breathing growing heavier, her hands lovingly cupping his face as his hands moved down over the curve of her back and butt and their bodies continued to move against one another. It was then however that she felt him begin to pat against her back and she stopped, pulling back from him slightly and gazing down at him with a questioning look.

"Why is it that women's clothes are so difficult to take off? I mean.. for me it's a button or two, a slip of a not and I'm naked..You, it's like a production, some hidden buckle just undoes the whole thing I bet."

Looking up into her violet eyes he gave her a pleading smile...then stole a look at her chest.

"Ugh....really?... no fair Ana..."


Her gaze followed his down to her chest and to the lacing running down the front of her corset, and realized with a laugh that this must have been what he had been searching for before.

"Just be thankful that it's only this we have to deal with and not one of my court gowns," she teased him with an amused smile before placing a consoling kiss upon his cheek, her hands sliding down to his chest as she gently pushed herself back up into a sitting position.

"And actually, since there are to be no secrets between us now, technically my name is not Ana. It's Lariana... Lariana Ellawyn Galaendthir," she explained as her fingers undid the tie at the top of her corset and began to loosen its laces, her expression softening as she looked at him and added, "Though I think I kind of like being just 'Ana' with you."
 
Last edited:
Chance sat up just a few minutes after Ana had kissed his cheek. He decided to sit up and continue their conversation as Ana started to unlace her corset. Chance leaned back on his hands watching what she was doing. When she gave him her full name, he smiled and assured her "You'll always be 'Ana' to me, Princess..."

Chance watched as Ana started to unlace her corset, eventually taking over for her and assisted in getting it up and off, putting it down next to the rest of her stuff. With Ana in her sleeveless tunic, Chance reached forward, gathered Ana in his arms and kissed her chest, His hands quickly going to the back of her tunic, pulling it up and away so his hands could touch reach every square inch of her back. Chance proceeded to kiss as much of her bare skin as he could while he made his way to her neck. Once he got there, kissed up the side of her neck and stopped just behind her left ear. Whispering so she could hear him, he said,

"I'm certain of one thing, getting your corset off was well worth the effort..."

Chance breathed across her ear, trailed small kisses across her jaw to her lips and kissed her softly, Each successive kiss maturing further an further, becoming more and more passionate...
 
Ana's breathing had become heavier as Chance's kisses had trailed over her bare skin, her temperature rising in response to the feel of his warm hands roaming over the flesh of her now exposed back. She let her eyes drift closed as she savored the feel of his lips and hands upon her skin, her own hands sliding up the lengths of his arms and resting upon his shoulders as his lips trailed up her neck.

She smiled slightly at his whispered words, a shiver running down her spine in response to the feel of his warm breath brushing across her ear, then she sighed as he began to kiss along her jaw and parted her lips for him as his mouth found hers.

"Chance...," she breathed in a dazed and velvety tone, sighing out his name against his lips as their kisses grew more passionate.

Her hands moved from his shoulders, hungry to explore more of his skin as she pressed herself against him. Her soft hands slid around him, stroking over the expanse of his bare back and committing it to her memory before then traveling down the length of his sides as well.
 
Last edited:
Chance relished in the fact that Ana called his name. He appreciated her hands upon him, the softness of her hands made him want her all the more. In response, Chance found the bottom of Ana's tunic, lifting it up and off her completely.

Getting her arms up, tunic off, Chance looked down at her chest and admired her breasts, his right hand seeking out her left nipple rubbing his thumb gently across it. He kissed her softly, then pulled her up on her knees as his hands slowly reached into the back of her green leggings, hands massaging her ass. Chance sought her left nipple, the one he'd teased just a moment before, then looked up admired Ana's face as he brought pleasure to her just before he sucked it into his mouth.

Chance wanted her to feel as much pleasure in his actions as possible without saying a word. His need for Ana at that very moment overrode everything else.
 
Ana had released Chance momentarily as he'd begun to lift her tunic off of her, raising her arms up above her head for him so that he could slip the fabric completely off of her before giving him a bashful look as he admiringly looked down at her breasts. Once more her hands came down to rest upon his shoulders as he reached out and brushed his thumb across one of the rosy buds, a soft gasp escaping her in response.

After a brief kiss he pulled her up to her knees, another soft noise of pleasure and approval spilling forth from her parted lips as his hands slipped down into her leggings and began to massage her ass. Then he looked up at her and her eyes met his just a moment before he took the same nipple that he had teased before with his thumb and slipped it into his mouth.

She gasped sharply as a jolt of pleasure shot through her at the sensation of his mouth upon her, the nipple quickly hardening in response as he sucked.

"Oh gods...," she breathed, her left hand tightening its grip upon his right shoulder while her right hand slid up the back of his neck and wove its fingers into the hair at his nape.
 
Chance suckled on her left nipple until it became a hard little nub, swirling and sucking teasing and almost nibbling on it until it was hard and sensitive. Satisfied he kissed across the under curve of her left breast eventually ending in the center of her chest, he was about to go for her right nipple when he tried to confuse Ana and keep her guessing by raising up enough to kiss her full on.

Nothing was hiding the passion that was welling up within him, suckling on her bottom lip he pulled it lightly away, then kissed her again, both hands now teasing her breasts... They were both equally topless now, but any further moves he wanted to be absolutely sure Ana wanted. If at any moment she said stop, he would there'd be no question, but he had to know she 'wanted' this...

Chance took the opportunity to move then, he held on to Ana and gently laid her on her back, on her bedroll, his hands went to the top of her dark green leggings. Chance leaned back, holding her leggings at the waistband and looked deep into Ana's violet eyes, if she protested, he'd stop. He was looking for a verbal or physical 'yes' that meant it was ok for him to continue...
 
Soft gasps and sighs of pleasure had continued to flow from Ana's mouth as Chance had teased and suckled her breast before leaving it and kissed his way across her chest. She'd thought that he'd continue on to the other, her stomach muscles clenching with anticipation at the thought, but then he surprised her with a heated and passion filled kiss instead.

As he'd suckled her bottom lip and then kissed her again she'd moaned in response, her back arching and pressing herself against his hands as they teased her breasts. When he'd gently laid her down upon the bedroll, protest was the absolute last thing on her mind.

She'd been a little confused at first when his hands had moved to the top of her leggings, holding onto them at the waistband before suddenly stopping. Then his eyes had looked deep into her own however and she realized that he was waiting for her permission.

"It's alright," she assured him with a nod, her lips pink and slightly swollen from their kissing and her chest rising and falling with each heavy breath, "I want this too, Chance."

Smiling up at him softly she arched her hips upwards, lifting them up off of the bedroll a bit to help him pull the leggings off of her more easily.
 
Chance nodded his head a few times. gave her a genuine smile and bunched up the waistband of her leggings in his hands pulling them down her legs as she lifted her hips off the bedroll. Chance took them up and off, Ana's legs going up into the air as he took them off, turning them inside out. Chance lightly tossed them where her tunic and corset had ended up. Looking down at Lariana, now completely naked, Chance stood up, undid the belt for his pants and pushed them off his hips. Immediately his fully engorged cock pointed to the sky and the cooler air now blowing across his manhood made him inhale deeply. As much as Ana was on display for him, Chance was now on full display as well, he was not used to being naked in front of anyone, and after a few moments of letting Ana take a good look at him, Chance knelt. and went to her.

His lips, immediately found hers, kissing Ana passionately while his cock lightly brushed against her pussy, as if seeking the warmest part of her. But before Chance would push that boundary, he slowly worked his way down her body. He admired every inch of her chest, caressing her nipples, and lightly kissing the spot just above her navel, then down slowly teasing Ana. Eventually he kissed his way to her right inner thigh. The smell of her pussy was enticing, he wanted her at that moment, needed to suck her into his mouth and drink from her. But he also wanted to please Ana. Chance took his time, kissing every bit of skin around her pussy leaving her labia, and her clit completely untouched. He'd listen to her mewings and it would drive him crazy, only after he could hear Ana's voice nearly pleading for him to touch her, did he finally drag his tongue through her pussy. Using the full width of his tongue he licked from the bottom of her pussy dragging his tongue deep inside, through her folds, all the way to her clit. The taste of her...was...beyond description.

Looking up Ana's chest he grinned and continued his endeavor to bring her to climax.
 
Ana had felt a bit of a blush creep into her cheeks as she'd laid naked on the bedroll and watched Chance remove the last of his clothing before her, his manhood springing free as he did. She was not used to being naked in front of a man, but did not let that stop her from enjoying the look that Chance gave her of himself before he moved back down to join her again.

As much as she'd liked looking at his naked body, she enjoyed the feel of it up against her own all the more. As they'd kissed she'd moaned softly against his lips, her body arching up against his own and gasping at the feel of his cock brushing against her warm and already dampened sex. For a moment she thought that he might begin to enter her right then, but instead much to her surprise and delight he began to slowly kiss his way down her body, teasing and toying with her with his mouth and tongue as he slowly grew closer and closer to her core but never quite touching it until her pleasured gasps and sighs shifted to whimpered moans and mewls of raw need.

Finally he dragged his tongue through her, causing her eyes to squeeze shut and her head to fall to the side as she released a moan, her hips arching forward against his tongue of their own accord in response to the new and unbelievably wonderful sensations that were being stirred within her as he continued. Soon he had her writhing upon the bedroll, her hands grasping desperately at the fabric beneath her as her cries carried up into the morning sky overhead.

"Oh gods, Chance!... Don't stop!" she pleaded in a breathy and desperate tone as she felt herself being pushed closer and closer to the edge, knowing soon he would send her tumbling over.
 
Last edited:
Chance continued, drinking in Ana as she reacted to his attention between her thighs. Hearing her call his name told him he was doing exactly as he'd hoped, Bring Ana to very pinnacle of sexual extasy and then guide her lovingly over it.

He'd never imagined doing this with her when they first met, Never imagined that in so many ways they were a match to each other. Now, it seemed as second nature as breathing.

When Ana's orgasm hit, Chance rode it out, licking against her clit while her body went through the motions, He gently kissed around her inner thighs, being gentle all the while...But when he sensed she'd crested over her orgasm and was coming down, he got up to his knees, and let his desire for her take over.

With Ana's legs just wide enough he leaned forward, kissing his way up to her lips, trailing his tongue. the head of his manhood just barely pressing into her wetness. He could feel her warmth... but he desired her to welcome him into her. Taking her right hand he put it on his hip at the same time he kissed her softly looking deep into her violet eyes...

"..Ana...." He called out, slowly pushing in..being enveloped by the fire inside her.
 
Ana could not believe the pleasure that had flooded her as Chance brought her to orgasm, her body shaking as his tongue continued to move against her clit and make her soar even higher. Gradually though she began to float back down again, the waves of bliss washing over her body beginning to slow.

As they did she became aware of Chance's kisses upon her body as he leaned over her, a soft moan escaping her at the feel of his tongue trailing over her skin, followed by another as his manhood began to press into her opening which was now wet and sensitive from her recent release. Feeling him place her hand upon his hip and kiss her softly, she opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"..Ana...."

The sound of Chance's voice calling out her name and the look in his blue eyes as they gazed deep into her own made Ana's soul soar. Never in a million years would she ever have imagined that she would end up giving herself to a man that she had known for barely even a day... yet never could she have imagined finding such a connection with someone as she felt with Chance either. When he began to push into her she surprisingly felt no hesitancy or worry, only a deep satisfaction and the feeling like he belonged there.

"..Chance...," she sighed back, her breath catching in her throat as he pushed deeper, making her stretch around him.

Her right hand tightened its grip upon his hip slightly, her left moving up to caress the side of his face and pull it down to hers for another kiss.
 
Last edited:
Chance turned his head slightly, kissed the inside of Ana's hand as she ran her hand across his face. Her touch had the ability to calm his soul while stirring his desire for her and that was reaching a boiling point. Chance followed her hand leaning in, kissing Ana sweetly as he pushed deeper inside. The effect on him was dramatic, Chance nuzzled in kissed Ana frequently as he began to slowly grind into her. Each thrust drew out a heavier breath, and a need to be 'one' with Ana.

"By the gods yes Ana...."

Chance whispered, he wanted to cum, knew he wouldn't last.. but he needed to. The sexual experience of being with Ana was like being covered by a warm fresh blanket that had been left to dry in the heat of the sun. It was pleasure in it's truest form, but he couldn't truly explain it.

"Gods yes... Yes..."

So much of his mind wanted to change positions, further their experience.. but he'd been alone for so long his senses were now on overload, and what was setting him off, pushing him closer to the edge was Ana's hand on his hip. Her hand was subtly placed so she could feel his rhythm pull him into her if she wanted. By a simple push or pull Ana could tell Chance just how fast she wanted him to go, and by the gods he loved her touch, it was setting him on fire.

He could feel his orgasm building starting as a tingle in the top of his head... Chance moved slightly so he could look into Ana's eyes and almost plead with her for the ok for him to give in to what his body desired.
 
Last edited:
The flames of Ana's desire had already been brought so high by Chance, and her body made ready for him by his attentions before, that when he started to move within her it didn't take very long for her to begin to feel the tension building up within her core once again. With a moan her hand had flexed upon his hip in response, pulling him towards her so that he would increase his pace, her body moving in time against his as he did.

"Oh gods Chance...," she moaned, "Yes... Yes just like that..."

Then words failed her as she felt her muscles tighten and her hips arch upwards against his own, her body right on the brink. It was then that she looked up into his eyes and it was his own intense desire filled expression that was her undoing, pushing her over the edge and making her cry out in climax again as her body clenched and spasmed around him, her hand at his hip pulling him forward and gripping him tightly.
 
Last edited:
Chance hit the apex of his own orgasm, thrusting deep inside. As he did, he iarched his back, through back his head and called out her name "Ana!..." His voice echo'd across the glen, bounced off the walls and the magic of the moment caused a hidden flock of birds at the far end to stir and fliy up and out of the rounded bowl.

Yes... YES!...AH AH ah......."

His body convulsed, his manhood throbbed and gushed wave after wave of his essence deep inside... He'd never had such an experience. Couldn't remember having such a shattering climax that wracked his body and sucked every bit of strength out of him. Breathing deep, regaining his energy, or trying to Chance collapsed, and rested nearly on top of Ana. Chance felt as if he might crush her, so he put his arms out, one hand on each side of Ana's head and leaned down to look upon her. By the gods Ana was beautiful. Chance stole a few more sweet kisses from her and bowled over, his cock now flaccid slipped out of Ana and he rested on his side, pulling her with him.

For a while all Chance could do was rest, hold Ana close and regain his strength. When he thought he had enough strength to say something, he tried to think of something wonderful to say, compliment her on how wonderful it was, but every word would simply fall short of how he felt. It was as if a giant weight had been lifted off him... He'd been alone for so long the weight of his own loneliness was weighing his spirit down, As if he was in an hour glass, filling with sand, the rim of the upper bulb just within reach... but he couldn't get hold. But now.. everything felt different.

it was as if Janese had whispered in his ear "it's ok...." Chance finally felt he could have feelings for someone else, that he'd greeved for her long enough. The someone else he should allow himself to have feelings for was Ana.

With as warm of a voice as he could muster, Chance looked into Ana's beautiful Violet eyes, bringing one of her hands to his chest so she could feel his calming heartbeat. "you made my heartbeat again... for the first time in many years.. I can feel my heartbeat..."
 
Still recovering from the intensity of her own release, Ana had purred softly with satisfaction as Chance had kissed her again, and then had been all too happy to let him pull her to him and simply rest for a bit in the warm embrace of his arms. Breathing out a contented sigh she settled in against him, suddenly struck by the unexplainable yet strong feeling that somehow this was exactly where she was meant to be.

She wasn't bothered by his silence, but when he did finally speak she felt her heart swell in response, could feel it sync up with his own as it beat beneath her palm.

"you made my heartbeat again... for the first time in many years.. I can feel my heartbeat..."

His warm voice washing over her and his eyes looking into hers again, she somehow had an idea of what he meant. He'd spoken before of losing someone close to him in the first quake. She'd suspected that it might have been a lover, and now she was all but certain of it. Her heart ached for him and the pain she knew he must have felt from such a loss. She was curious about who the woman had been but didn't want to pry, nor did she want to risk spoiling this perfect moment between them.

Instead she lovingly stroked her thumb over his skin above his heart for a moment before turning her hand so that she could interlace her fingers with his own as she leaned forward and gently kissed his lips.

"I feel like you have awoken mine as well..." she confessed softly, "All my life I've never felt as I do with you, Chance..."
 
Ana's touch was like magic, he'd been touched times like this before but so many of them had been lost from his memory, overshadowed by the deep sense of loss that he'd had. And, well any bar maid he'd tried to seduce simply to try and bury his loss could see right through his facade. They could see his pain, see how much he really wasn't there with them and so, taking pity on him they ended any such intimacy before it got too far along. Chance could see it too, and realizing how foolish he'd been back then he let them leave, many times feeling three times as hollow for dragging anyone else into his sorrow. Since that last time more than 2 years ago now, he'd not allowed himself to get into such a situation again.

But Ana.... Ana had somehow brought color, vivid bright color to his life. It was as if being with her, physically and mentally he could simply be himself without restriction, it gave him a new way of looking upon life, instead of being so singularly focused. Her hair was a brighter silver now, her eyes a more vivid violet, her skin seemed more awake. And for the first time in so long, Chance felt alive.

He wasn't one to believe in 'love at first sight' but this.. this feeling of being with Ana was unlike anything, any other experience he'd had in his life. Hearing Ana say the words he felt made it almost possible...

Chance thought of laying there with Ana in his arms for a long while, and until his heart rate returned to any such normalcy.. Both of them were sticky. from sweat and sex.

"You have no idea how much it means that you feel the same. and any other circumstances we could lay here and enjoy the beauty of the glen. But I think we might need to get cleaned up and moving, Care to join me for a morning shower before we go?"
 
Ana had to admit that she was reluctant to separate herself from Chance and see the moment between them come to a close. She wished she could just stay there wrapped in his arms, laying there with him like he had said for a while longer while the sunlight filtered down through the trees above them, but she knew he was right. As beautiful as the glen was and as easy as it might be to get caught up in the peacefulness of it, she knew that they could not allow themselves to do so. She had seen what was coming, and right now the two of them were the only thing standing between their two kingdoms and absolute destruction.

They must press onward.

"I think that would be a good idea," she agreed with a smile in response to his question about a wash together.

She stole another quick but loving kiss from his lips before giving a little stretch of her limbs and moving to sit up.

"Should we head back over to the stream then?"
 
"yea.... we should..." Chance had a hard time talking at the moment when Ana sat up, by the gods was she stunning, Chance stood up completely his semi-flaccid cock not quite asleep.

Chance helped her to her feet, and guided her by the hand back to the stream, He looked back at her a few times, her fingers entwined with his. As they reached the shore of the steam, he could feel the water between his toes, the properties of it start to work on him, and as his waist fell below the water line he knew they were in trouble... He'd tasted heaven, knew he'd be there again... but so quickly removed form Ana made him desire her again... and the fullness of his cock made that very apparent.

He'd kept hold of Ana's hand, as they'd made their way in, and as he turned to fully look at her now completely naked, Chance couldn't help but say out loud what his heart was saying.

"By the gods you are a beautiful Ana...."
 
Ana had to admit that it felt a little strange at first to be walking across the glen nude with Chance as they made their way back to the stream. It wasn't as if she was self-conscious about her physical appearance, and she had been naked before in front of her female servants and lady's maids that attended her with bathing and dressing when needed, but that was all very different than walking across the grass in broad daylight as the fresh air brushed across her bare skin. To distract herself she watched Chance as he lead her, letting her eyes roam appreciatively over his form and watching the way his muscles moved beneath his skin as he walked, smiling at the way he would look back at her from time to time.

They returned to the stream where they had bathed the night before and Chance began to lead her into the waters, her body instantly beginning to feel rejuvenated thanks to the magical properties of the water as he did. He turned to face her fully then and she could not help but notice the fullness of his cock before turning her gaze back up to his face as he spoke.

"By the gods you are a beautiful Ana...."

All her life Ana had been told that she was an exceptionally rare beauty, even among the already notoriously fair race of the elves, yet as Chance called her beautiful the word suddenly meant a thousand times more to her than all the other times had combined.

"Thank you," she told him softly as she felt a blush blooming in her cheeks.

She stepped closer, her free hand that was not already clasping his resting its palm over his chest as she looked up at him. Once more the could feel the electric like current tingling across her skin as she drew close.

"You're quite handsome yourself, you know?" she told him before adding with a little smirk, "I couldn't keep my eyes off you the whole walk here."
 
Chance gave her a bit of a quirky smile

"Really? you think so? I've been accused of falling out of the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down." He gave her a bit of a goofy look sticking his tongue out the side of his mouth and crossing his eyes, but at her remark of watching him, Chance gave her a bit of a mischevious smile.

"Oh? Now were you staring at my butt or something? Because I'm not sure that's proper for a Princess to be staring at a commoner. I mean the last thing either of us want would be for a repeat of what we just did. No... I don't think either of us want that to happen.

Chance followed up by pulling Ana closer to him, his fully erect manhood trapped between them. He followed his actions by letting his hands drift below the water, slowly glide down Ana's naked hips. One hand found the small of her back, the other reached lower, going for the back of her thigh, bringing her leg up and around his waist.

His lips found hers, and as he leaned in, his eyes expressed that he intended anything but innocent thoughts...
 
Chance seemed far from 'common' to Ana. She could not help but smile at the mischievous look he gave her and his teasing words, her body responding to his touch and excitement filling her as his hands moved over her skin and pressed her against him. When he brought her leg up around his waist she smiled again in response and as his lips found hers she slide her arms up around his neck, holding on to him so that she could hoist herself up slightly and wrap her other leg around him as well as she kissed him.

"Mmmm... Of course not..." she murmured against his lips with a teasing smirk when the kiss broke, "We definitely wouldn't want that..."

She smiled and kissed him again, giving his bottom lip a playful little nip as she rocked her hips forward against him slightly.
 
Last edited:
Chance adjusted his feet to take on Ana's weight as she wrapped her other leg around his waist. She was now straddling him, his manhood tucked against her heat. He grasped her ass with both hands, lifting her just a bit and locking eyes with her.

He nodded then, and whispered into their kiss "Oh.... definately we do not want... that..."

He could feel his cock slowly sink into Ana as he let her weight slip down, being inside her again made him groan in pleasure, grasping her ass tightly, almost digging his fingers into her her. Slowly he began a rhythm easing in and out of Ana, feeling all of his senses light a fire at their coupling. His lips found hers crashing into them while he breathed and sighed, slowly pulling her on to him.

"Ana..... by the gods yes....Ana...."

He knew the magical properties of the waters which flowed around them magnified their senses, and Chance embraced that allowed them to cool the muscles of his legs as he held her in place..How long could he keep this position, he wasn't sure, but when it became uncomfortable for Ana, she'd surely tell him...Until then, he enjoyed their slow coupling, the intense feeling of being wrapped in the warmest embrace he'd ever known...
 
Back
Top