Kavanaugh Hearing

Puerto Rico is over with. You were wrong. You did not produce a list of the dead killed in the hurricane and neither did anyone else. On to bigger and better things. You'll have to up your game with real evidence not a wild ass exaggeration dreamed up by Democrats to libel the President with. Maybe next time you'll be able to finish the race with a real reach around from a credible source.:D

I produced a link to the study done by The New England Journal of medicine..who interviewed 3000 residents, I believe it said.

You got nothing, vette.

I'll be reminding you that once again, you are an idiot.

I produced a link to the study done by The New England Journal of medicine..who interviewed 3000 residents, I believe it said.

You got nothing, vette.

I'll be reminding you that once again, you are an idiot.

I'm going to remind you I'm a man of my word. IGGY.

All in the Family went off the air nearly 40 years ago.
"that died" referred to the show.
If he'd been referring to the it would be "who died".

If you read the whole post, rather than one phrase, you will see the reference was to the actor. Either that or the poster is illiterate.

Except, they weren’t his nominees, and Kavanaugh wasn’t on the list to begin with.

you are the ONLY whiner that didnt know

proof that everyone knew?

CuntFeinSTINK had the letter months before he was nominated....if EVERYONE didnt know, no one woulda given her the letter

Trolling at age 18, ok, just a silly teenager. Brain is still developing, hasn't experienced life.

Trolling at age 61? Pathetic and insane. Symptom of a degenerative mind.

Who got triggered?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 267
User Name Posts
BBX50 59
Rightguide43

It's like they are scared of something...*chuckles*

It's like they are scared of something...*chuckles*

Something exactly like that--the stage right before you fully realize that you dumbly backed the wrong horse by being dumb from the very beginning. Next phase will be to look for someone to blame your stupidity on--oh, is that Obama and Hillary Clinton I see over there on the horizon? :D

Incidentally, I don't think the high school assault letter will have any effect on the Kavanaugh vote--or should it without a whole lot more developed from it.

One can see who got their asses beat or shunned in school for being schmucks. So brave online, don't realize if they stepped to the wrong person in real life...faux alphas.

Geriatric sociopaths reliving their 6th grade days online. Not becoming.

One can see who got their asses beat or shunned in school for being schmucks. So brave online, don't realize if they stepped to the wrong person in real life...faux alphas.

Geriatric sociopaths reliving their 6th grade days online. Not becoming.

God damn, are you still whining?:rolleyes:

Query, rightguide and botanydummy have GOT to be the same person... there just can't be any way three separate people are that fuckin stupid and obtuse.

I just refuse to believe it.

Back