Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

That sounds like a must read! How is the little slut doing, lol. Did you get a chance to take her to the vet?

Pussy Galore

OMG, Pussy Galore is one of my favourite Bond girls! Although we watched You Only Live Twice the other day and there are a lot of pretty women in that. Unfortunately, those were my role models growing up. :D

The classic Bond girl, though, just has to be Diana Rigg in On Her Majesty's Secret Service. I don't know if I can bear to watch it with Piglet (I like to make sure she gets the classics down, so we are watching the old Bond movies). I know we will both cry!

(That feline slut is doing very well, we went to the vet yesterday and they said she is very healthy and will probably pop the kits in two weeks, gah, eurgh, get the towels and hot water ready. You better have your jeans on and be prepared to stand by with me making encouraging noises at her. :rolleyes:)

OMG, Pussy Galore is one of my favourite Bond girls! Although we watched You Only Live Twice the other day and there are a lot of pretty women in that. Unfortunately, those were my role models growing up. :D

The classic Bond girl, though, just has to be Diana Rigg in On Her Majesty's Secret Service. I don't know if I can bear to watch it with Piglet (I like to make sure she gets the classics down, so we are watching the old Bond movies). I know we will both cry!

(That feline slut is doing very well, we went to the vet yesterday and they said she is very healthy and will probably pop the kits in two weeks, gah, eurgh, get the towels and hot water ready. You better have your jeans on and be prepared to stand by with me making encouraging noises at her. :rolleyes:)

I'd like to put my vote on Honey Ryder please.

As a Bond Fanatic, I get annoyed when the Bond Girls were ever ones whose IQ were smaller than their bra sizes:p

I'd like to put my vote on Honey Ryder please.

As a Bond Fanatic, I get annoyed when the Bond Girls were ever ones whose IQ were smaller than their bra sizes:p

I don't know which bond girls theywere, but I have always had a thing for Maude Adams, Kim Basinger, and Tanya Roberts.

Diana Rigg looked and acted good in almost anything ("More tea, Mrs Peel?")

Just leave nature to take its course with the Feline Slut, I reckon. Leave her somewhere warm and dry to do it (I gather you'll see her searching for a suitable & quiet spot, maybe pinching your dusters).

Maude Adams - Oh yes; Octopussy.
Kim & Tanya ? No Bond as far as I can see.

Maud was also in The Man With the Golden Gun.

Kim was in Never Say Never Again and Tanya was in A View To A Kill. Sadly, she is one of the worst things about it. Looks hot, don't get me wrong.

Diana Rigg looked and acted good in almost anything ("More tea, Mrs Peel?")

Good job, Steed

Maud was also in The Man With the Golden Gun.

Kim was in Never Say Never Again and Tanya was in A View To A Kill. Sadly, she is one of the worst things about it. Looks hot, don't get me wrong.

Good job, Steed

A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back