So, what is it with your 'location"?

Mine is completely literal - no imagination to it. Lots of inspiration looking at others' profiles. Perhaps I need to reconsider. hmmmmmm...

Mine states the constant struggle I find myself in. I have a perchance for violence due to the once constant training as a fighter, and I find that I have no conscience if I find myself in a fight; yet I usually go out of my way to be kind and gentle to mostly everyone I meet, due to the proper raising from my grandparents. I am a loyal and protective master, but once my anger is brought to bear, I am a merciless force. So the realm of light: I shine amongst those I care about; but, in the realm of darkness: to all my enemies, I have no remorse in killing them. The "careful balence": I find that I can switch from on side to the next very easily so I try to maintain a perfect state of balence in my life. (although, I find that nearly impossible)

Last edited:
thank everyone - I am enjoying all your post, they have all been great.

more, please....

because people that pronounce Oregon wrong ought to be tarred and feathered = )

Shankara20 said:
I remember when it was counting toward that meeting.

Thank you for letting us know the meaning now.

Well I was going to say that I might be counting to a literal date again, but life happened again today. At least I know my promotion is on it's way and that's going to be a big part of getting me there....back to dreaming.

:kiss: :kiss:

I am with Furry on this one - mine is basically my location. I live surrounded by tons of trees which is easier to explain than some tiny town across the water from Seattle. Although on the Rez would be appropriate to!

Shankara20 said:
So what is it with your 'location"?

What is your all about?

Well Shanky,

I look at the lifestyle from a position of reality not fantasy. Many of the submissives who petition me or approach me do not have a need that is based in reality. They have all these fantasies about what being a submissive is all about, and I quickly let them know that there is a difference.

I am not interested in their fantasies about serving me. I am only interested in their ability to obey and look realistically at what is required of them. Many times that in itself sometimes is a challenge for some men.

The pursuit of fantasy is not a bad thing. But I do not feel compelled to cater to it.

Hence, I am on Reality Street. If you cannot take a walk down it, then I am not the Domme for you.

Eb

Why am I suddenly hearing, in my mind's ear...
(to the tune of Sesame Street)

Staarrrrrry night...
Ebony's... outta siiiiight!
All the boy's waaannnt
To have their asses beeeeaaat!

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Reality Street?
How to get to Reality Street

*ducks and dodges the incoming flogger strike...* :D

Evil_Geoff said:

Staarrrrrry night...
All the boy's waaannnt

You are safe...I still lack the energy...

Evil_Geoff said:

Staarrrrrry night...
All the boy's waaannnt

Most are clueless, lol!

Well I'd like to say it was profound and stood for 'Under' 'Kneeling' but I'm afraid its just literal :rolleyes:

Kierae said:
I am with Furry on this one - mine is basically my location. I live surrounded by tons of trees which is easier to explain than some tiny town across the water from Seattle. Although on the Rez would be appropriate to!

I used to live in Yakima until 2001!

Mine is where I've been for the last 3 years :cathappy:

Wherever I go, whatever I'm doing, I'm always in His heart.....*gee how mushy is that* ;) :D

Bandit58 said:
Mine is where I've been for the last 3 years :cathappy:

Wherever I go, whatever I'm doing, I'm always in His heart.....*gee how mushy is that* ;) :D
It's INCREDIBLY mushy! And also very sweet! :D

3 years many months into our relationship, I still chase janey around the house swatting her bottom, both of us giggling like maniacs... We spoon and cuddle, hold hands, make kissy faces at each other, tell each other "I love you" when we part company and blow kisses to one another...

I wish I could tell you how many times we hear "Get a freaking room, you two!" or "OMG! I need some insulin!" or other such comments! *LOL* I love janey with all my heart, and I hope we never lose the sense of wonder and joy and "rightness" we feel for one another.

:D And last night we were actually looking at wedding band sets... I think I'm in trouble... :D

Evil_Geoff said:
:D And last night we were actually looking at wedding band sets... I think I'm in trouble... :D

I suggest it might be janey that is the one in trouble hee hee

:eek: a mushy EG? - I need to go to bed to sort this new revelation out.

(what a great story - congrats to you both :kiss: )

Shankara20 said:
I suggest it might be janey that is the one in trouble hee hee

:eek: a mushy EG? - I need to go to bed to sort this new revelation out.

(what a great story - congrats to you both :kiss: )

Yeah, but he is evil mushy!

My location is very blase' These are the two cities I split time between while in school. Of course, I only have a week more in MS this year, then it's back to TN. And graduation finally occurs in May.

At that point, who knows where I'll end up.

Aha.

At her feet....my favourite place to be. I love sitting at her feet when we are watching TV or hanging out with friends or at a club or whatever. I feel weird sitting next to her, but settle right into a positive mindset when I am at her feet. It is my "place", and I try to keep my mind focused on that place even when we are apart. When I am in an out of sorts mood, or when she wants to click me into that deeper submissive headspace, she will just point sternly at the floor at her feet and the reaction in me is instant. I love that.

My..thingy up there just says "Hers". I remember stressing out trying to think of something witty and fun to put up there when I realized I'd reached 1000 posts, and even made a few failed attempts, but then I realized I am neither witty nor fun so I just stuck with what I know, and I know I am hers :)

Back