I love you, God!

You're all keeping my thread alive. Which means more people will see it, and the higher chance someone will get something out of it. I'm spirtually gaining from your misery , oblimo. Do you love it?

I win.

Hello beautiful people!! :D
I hope everyone is having a great start of the week. I was reading and studying my bible today and came across this quote that I NEEDED to share. I hope you all get something out of it, just like I did! :)

"So don't worry about these things saying 'what will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?' These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your Heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the kingdom of God before all else, and live righteously. He WILL give you EVERYTHING YOU NEED!" -Matthew 6:31-33 :D:heart::rose:

8c45134fa65956ae21617eeb0e81c635.gif

:heart::heart::heart:

I find threads like this here rather interesting.

Not because kinky is incompatible with Christianity, or because this isn't exactly ripe ground for proselytizing, but because I find it interesting to wonder about the backgrounds of those that choose to do so and their motivations.

Jesus preached to the Sinners not the scholars so that part is perfectly fine and there's nothing incompatible with Christian charity and sin. There's a joke somewhere about sinning vigorously to make The Saviour's Atonement well-earned.

It's hard to Forum any kind of accurate judgment about another human beings motivation for doing anything but you get indicators. And your case you seem rather cheerful about the Lord and sin. Which I find to be delightfully refreshing.

Often times we get those who come here with dour admonitions that we all need to repent. Which is of course true but I question the likelihood that such dour individuals were sent by God to spread the "good news" of the Gospel.

There's a passage somewhere about how bringing a soul to Christ covers a multitude of sins or something like that which I haven't seen any of these Literotica profits invoke but it's seems to me from the outside looking in that that might be their motivation. It gives them justification to be here and to tell themselves that their sin of whatever their participation here is is excused by their proselytizing.

Not for me to say, and it's not my problem but it's still interesting to me to speculate.

Just a thread to share bible quotes ...

Sweet!

Always likes this one!
"Yet she multiplied her promiscuity, remembering the days of her youth, when she had prostituted herself in the land of Egypt and lusted after their lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions." (Ezekiel 23:20)

One for the BDSM Crowd!
“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

One especially for you, HelpImLost
“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

Last edited:
I find threads like this here rather interesting.

Not because kinky is incompatible with Christianity, or because this isn't exactly ripe ground for proselytizing, but because I find it interesting to wonder about the backgrounds of those that choose to do so and their motivations.

Jesus preached to the Sinners not the scholars so that part is perfectly fine and there's nothing incompatible with Christian charity and sin. There's a joke somewhere about sinning vigorously to make The Saviour's Atonement well-earned.

It's hard to Forum any kind of accurate judgment about another human beings motivation for doing anything but you get indicators. And your case you seem rather cheerful about the Lord and sin. Which I find to be delightfully refreshing.

Often times we get those who come here with dour admonitions that we all need to repent. Which is of course true but I question the likelihood that such dour individuals were sent by God to spread the "good news" of the Gospel.

There's a passage somewhere about how bringing a soul to Christ covers a multitude of sins or something like that which I haven't seen any of these Literotica profits invoke but it's seems to me from the outside looking in that that might be their motivation. It gives them justification to be here and to tell themselves that their sin of whatever their participation here is is excused by their proselytizing.

Not for me to say, and it's not my problem but it's still interesting to me to speculate.

I would venture that so me see no conflict between their sexuality and their faith, some battle between what they see as a sinful sexual desire (no i am not saying all desire is sinful) and others perhaps have an inauthentic faith. I cannot and would not Judge the heart. But Proselytizing does not justify sin. You cannot pay for sin by doing good. It does not work that way. We are no t judged on a balance of Good / Bad. An understanding of Christian Doctrine shows it is a binary thing. And at the moment a discussion of the eschatology of redemption is probably beyond what can be credibly dropped into a forum post.

I would venture that so me see no conflict between their sexuality and their faith, some battle between what they see as a sinful sexual desire (no i am not saying all desire is sinful) and others perhaps have an inauthentic faith. I cannot and would not Judge the heart. But Proselytizing does not justify sin. You cannot pay for sin by doing good. It does not work that way. We are no t judged on a balance of Good / Bad. An understanding of Christian Doctrine shows it is a binary thing. And at the moment a discussion of the eschatology of redemption is probably beyond what can be credibly dropped into a forum post.

The concept of salvation and works is very much dependent on what stripe. On one end of the spectrum are those that insist on praising God through good works as a vehicle to to feel worthy of redemption.

On the total opposite end of the spectrum are those who feel such thinking is prideful and even blasphemous. That because salvation is free and available to all to even suggest you should bother to make an effort is blasphemous.

Vatican rocked: Police raid drug-fuelled gay orgy at cardinal's apartment

tumblr_osmsdabFxW1qapkmyo1_500.jpg

Vatican police have raided a cardinal's apartment where a drug-fuelled homosexual orgy was taking place.

Police entered an apartment at the former palace of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (or Holy Office) last month, not far from the Vatican City.

The occupant of the apartment is alleged to be a priest who serves as a secretary to cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio, the head of the Pontifical Council for Legislative Texts and a personal adviser to the Pope.

According to the paper, neighbours became suspicious before complaining about irregular behaviour of those coming and going at the apartment.

When police showed up at the apartment, they reportedly found drugs and a group of men engaged in sexual activity.

The priest was then arrested and taken for questioning.

"God, the devil, good, evil, it's all in our heads, not in Heaven or Hell, which we also invented. We do not realize that, having invented God, we immediately became His slaves."
~ José Saramago​

n860c9o.jpg

And men, you can be that BOY as well! Don't be deterred by the pic's lean towards females. God loves all of you very much. And since I've started this thread,a few people have been questioning my motives and saying I'm a fake and a troll,blah blah. I'm just here because God makes me SO happy, and why wouldn't I want other people to feel that same happiness I do? :D .

I thought praying to anything other than god was a big taboo.

Plus, making requests or giving instructions via prayer is also kinda pointless... if there is a god as the Christians depict him, he already knows what you want/need and has already decided to help you or not, so making requests is rather moot...

attachment.php

Attachments

• EDD61D02-9675-4B3F-9186-F2B84BAAB9B8.jpg
    EDD61D02-9675-4B3F-9186-F2B84BAAB9B8.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 0
Back