TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home for a moment. I'll be out cruising for a Dawn sighting, except I'll be in the wrong fucking town, but I can pretend . . . .


I don't like that town. it's swamp level low. It'll have the same issues with the holes that the other place does. I don't like it there, either. And some of the residents are sewage.


Fuck it. Off to bathe and to find a better frame of mind as the grime of the day disappears.


Allah has a better idea . . . .


tumblr_p3zscjtQTn1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Home. No Dawn. :(


Wrong fucking town. :rolleyes:


WT stands for Wat Tyler, but it also stands for World Traveler. Maybe I'll have to weasel an invitation to go to see dolf. :D


Off to bed to read, to bed too late to get up too early . . . .


tumblr_p3xueoVB5X1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Weather is getting nicer so I took the small one after a nice breakfast on Saturday morning to see what the parking situation was like a t the base of one of our many urban, rocky crags that have popular hiking trails. I wanted to see the layout and availability before if gets actually cool and is swamped with vehicle traffic.

Remarkably, after passing about a mile or so of cars parked by the side of the road in the never available spots, I found a great spot fairly close to one of the trailheads. There was also a great looking Fleetside that I wanted to check out so I whipped into the parking spot and got out to check out the truck

It was a little warm for an actual height and I was wearing a button-down and riding boots that are certainly on suitable for hiking especially over Rocky Terrain. No ankle or arch support. No padding.

The small one decided this look like a grand adventure and took off up some stairs to some picnic areas near the trailhead in slip on tennis, no socks. She was not to be dissuaded I explained to her that neither of us had proper footgear and that more likely than not this was going to be extremely uncomfortable in a very short period of time.

She was having a good time so I figured I would just watch my foot placement and plan on probably carrying her back out when her feet started hurting. She just kept at it like a seasoned hiker had no problem at all only slipped and fell once and didn't complain about at all about this scrapes.

We probably did about 2 miles there and back and climb 6-800 feet in elevation in that time.. great views, a great time.

My arches are still complaining two days later. I must be getting used to that particular pair of boots though because I didn't end up with any blisters at all which kind of surprises me.

Hey. That reminds me. What can you produce Hemmings and give me a rough idea what a 59 Fleetside with a straight 6 might be worth. This one's got a lot of rest which don't skeer me none. Supposedly runs, got a standard which I assume is a 3-speed in that year? It's been sitting and the fuel lines are clogged probably needs to be replaced as long with the tank and fuel pump. It's got that big wrap around Apache style rear window. 18 different shades of paint and both front quarters probably could use replacement because they're pretty rusty.

What I really want is the REO Speedwagon with dual rear axles and it had a 2-speed transfer case that somebody seems to have made off with since I last looked at it but the REO Speedwagon is far too big of a project.
 
Happy Tuesday!!!


Looks a bit warmer today with the chance of rain still. Worse tomorrow and then cooler Thursday with a large chance of rain.


I'm glad the wee one had a good time. My feet never complained once about my boots, and they're as comfortable as any other shoes I've owned in awhile.


I sent a friend I haven't seen in awhile a text yesterday. She called 30 minutes ago. Yeah, she's weird. We did have a lovely chat. It was a nice way to start the day for this way-too-early time slot. And the josh is lit for all souls suffering for no reason . . . .


tumblr_p3xuemz6Q11r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Morning Wat.

Another typical day out here for this time of year. Cool nights, warm days, and dry.

Not much shaking today, run a couple of errands, some minor electrical work and coordinating with UPS.
 
Long morning at work.
Stopped by Sam's and got some of their Cordon Bleu's. I've got two in the oven and a Paulie Shore movie ready to go.

Yes, I know..., I have no taste.

Hot, muggy and stormy today. Injun' summer.
 
Hello all, Saturday worked out great but the guns don't look like they'd been cleaned since I sold them so for the last 3 days I've done quick wipe downs of everything, rated and gotten triage done. Now I will tackle the cleaning and any repairs one at a time and get them to the range for siting. The end of this year is going to be a good time :)

Wat, sometimes they snag their nails and hurt themselves getting free. He'll probably be fine in a week or so, just keep an eye on him and let him be a pussy about it.
 
Home. Grazing.


Oh, what a day Dad had. It was just one damned thing after another at work. And, of course, I have to do all this shit by my-own-damn-se'f.


Isn't there some Litster who is due to blow his fucking brains out? I could name several "volunteers." If only I could watch, all would be so verra much better.


I had wondered if Kitteh had pulled a nail and annoyed his foot. He's put more weight on it today, so I'll keep an eye on his wee self.


tumblr_p3xuejILR11r9x3w6o1_640.jpg
 
NotRepublicans 2014: We have to ban trans people from bathrooms to protect our wimmenfolk from rape!

NotRepublicans 2018: Attempted rape is a rite of passage for young men, it’s no big deal!

It's a game to them. They are all mentally and emotionally stunted.
 
Looks my my two new kittehz:


tumblr_nlwwia582u1r0k6zho1_500.jpg



The Who, the only band with a lead singer, lead guitarist, lead drummer, and lead bass player.


~ YouTube comment


Okay, I'have had it, and I hope I don't get fooled again.


tumblr_p3xuegHHDs1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Happy payday Wednesday!!!


Half the month's stuff has gone out, as it should.


Looks like the a/c goes back on in a little while. Warmer still, hot and stuffy, and still with a chance of rain.


There be mountains in my future, I know it. And That Wench . . . .


tumblr_p3mxcrHekE1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Morning Wat.

Actually got some rain last night with more forecast through the day. Pain in the ass in that I'm heading out to the range.............but I'll take it.

Back to the mountains huh? Maybe a new day will be dawning. :)
 
I have 2-3 more days penance at the coastal sewer first. I can hardly wait.


Yeah, I can wait.


It'll get done.


Insh'Allah . . . .


2832470-20180511-Od5Yhz.gif
 
Hello all, Saturday worked out great but the guns don't look like they'd been cleaned since I sold them so for the last 3 days I've done quick wipe downs of everything, rated and gotten triage done. Now I will tackle the cleaning and any repairs one at a time and get them to the range for siting. The end of this year is going to be a good time :)

Wat, sometimes they snag their nails and hurt themselves getting free. He'll probably be fine in a week or so, just keep an eye on him and let him be a pussy about it.

Sounds like Heaven to me. :)
 
Home. Grazing.


Oh, what a day Dad had. It was just one damned thing after another at work. And, of course, I have to do all this shit by my-own-damn-se'f.


Isn't there some Litster who is due to blow his fucking brains out? I could name several "volunteers." If only I could watch, all would be so verra much better.


I had wondered if Kitteh had pulled a nail and annoyed his foot. He's put more weight on it today, so I'll keep an eye on his wee self.

One vet once used a phrase, I'm trying to recall it, I think it was, "benevolent neglect."
Most times, animals just get better all on their own.
People do too...
 
Home. Grazing. A better day today. More work, but less madness. Shit is getting done. Allah is proud.


Insh'Allah that I get this wrapped up by Friday mid-day, for a multitude of reasons. Got important owl shit to do.


Just had a friend tell me she can't be my friend any more. "It hurts too much . . . ." WTF is that shit? Oh it's just great as long as it suits you one your terms? Fine, silly fuck, don't the door hit ya where Allah split ya.


Some of Allah's kids need to go and cut a switch . . . .


tumblr_p3mxcoiDu41r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Spear Chucker there is something cathartic about cleaning them, also I can imagine helping some of Wat's (and a few of my own list) "Volunteer Litsers" on their way.

As for the friend Wat, they couldn't have been real or they never would have quit on you.
 
Happy Thursday!!!


Slept pretty decently. It's calling for rain and cooler today. I can hardly wait. Wait, yeah, I can. More wet feet.


I may as well take a change of shoes-n-socks. No, not Sox. He'll never change.


The cats' food dynamic is, I want to eat your food. I'll abandon mine to go to eat your unfinished dish, while somebody comes in behind me to eat what I left. The sights and sounds of the kitchen as the coffee finishes brewing . . . .


tumblr_p3mxckP1pF1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Morning Wat.

Sunny and warm today. Had some misting rain off and on yesterday at the range, no big deal. But the wind was gusty and put your wind 'reading' skills to the test.

I've got a small electrical project to finish up over the next couple of days. There's actually only 3 hrs work or so but no deadline, no commute, so no worries. I can loaf my way through it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top