The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

Some times S F but I am never one to turn down one on one. In fact I find it quite enjoyable .:D
 
There is an overcast this morning and a marked chill in the air. "Spring in my White Mountains" that calls for a roaring blaze on the hearth today.

I have one or two naughty little post to answer.

With a mug of coffee in hand I settle into my old leather chair by the hearth pen in hand.



Morning all to any may be about and to those that hide in the shadow.


A saucy wink for the redheaded nymph that haunts the Inn's rafters.
 
I remember you supporting me when I first started writing on here .... many years ago now ... x :rose:

Via NRRIN (US)
Communication Begins

Delicious Maiden, you had an amazing mentor in CG; he's a good man, a brave warrior and a brilliant writer. He's given GG and me an advanced copy of his latest work and I can say it's addictive, enjoyable and somehow he gets into the heart of a woman. I love it CG!

Spoke to GG, they've had very little sleep but it's going well. You'll appreciate I can't give details but we hope to have them back with us (and we're somewhere nearby them) by the end of the week although I and my group will probably have to join them first.

Heard from the boys, they are gearing up for RnR next week and if that can be linked to ours ... :devil: Seriously we dont know when we'll get our break but we've been told it has to be soon.

Communication Ends
Via NRRIN (US)
 
A hug and a sweet sensual kiss for HSG.

I am glad and relived to hear that my sweet young troopers are safe and well, even as I know you are still in Harms Way. Yes I pretty well can guess were and what you are up to, and I fear it may be some time before you get your R&R.

I know you and G G must be beside yourself at hearing from the boys.:devil:ish :D

Glad you enjoyed the story. :p
 
S F just got a note from G G. She apologizes for not getting back to you but she has been up for 60 hours and hasn't eaten for 40 hours. I suspect that she is on the way to bed, the need for sleep trumping the need to eat.
 
They have been crazy busy there. I hope after she sleeps she gets some time to eat.
It would be great if the guys and girls could R&R together. :)


How was your day? I had a busy day. I got gas, dropped off a letter to mail at the post office, drove to Prescott Valley to pick up groceries, stopped at my mailbox and emptied it, dumped the trash, and got the groceries and mail into the house. Ate something, and now I am ready for a nap. I wasn't surprised to see snow on the peaks, but I was surprised to see patches of snow on the local mountains after all the days of almost 80 we have had. I thought I was gonna melt while I was driving around town today. But it is supposed to cool down and rain for the next couple of days, may even snow up on the higher elevations.
 
Sounds like you had a very busy and productive day S F. I am glad to see you got out of the house.


Here the snow here lays deep in my door yard, but then it is not August.;)


I hope G G got a chance to catch up on her sleep. Those 72 hoir days can really wear you down.
 
Via NRRIN (US)
Communication Begins

Very briefly. I spoke to GG, she had some sleep and then the Americans fed her and the other Brits as well as the French. They have very little power and supplies so we're going in to replenish their stocks. News filtering from London is sad and as a Londoner I'm angry. But compared with what's happening here it's nothing. However victory is in sight.

Communication Ends
Via NRRIN (US)
 
HSG it is good that you are going up the line to resupply G G, field Hospital. It is reassuring to hear Victory is in sight, but remember when your enemy's back is to the wall and the end is in sight, he has nothing to lose and will lash out in fanatical desperation.

Be careful and keep your side arms close.;)
 
Via NRRIN (US)
Communication Begins

Very briefly. I spoke to GG, she had some sleep and then the Americans fed her and the other Brits as well as the French. They have very little power and supplies so we're going in to replenish their stocks. News filtering from London is sad and as a Londoner I'm angry. But compared with what's happening here it's nothing. However victory is in sight.

Communication Ends
Via NRRIN (US)

That is great news. I am glad you are getting in to see GG. The London news is terrible. I am so tired of reading about these attacks. I wish there was some way to make them stop.

Take care of yourselves. hugs
 
Sounds like you had a very busy and productive day S F. I am glad to see you got out of the house.


Here the snow here lays deep in my door yard, but then it is not August.;)


I hope G G got a chance to catch up on her sleep. Those 72 hoir days can really wear you down.

It is cold here. Supposed to rain. Three weeks ago the 60s were hot but after three weeks of high 70s, now the sixties feel cold. :rolleyes:

I saw a little tree yesterday covered in little white flowers. Don't know what kind of tree is it, but I bet most of the flowers end up on the ground by tomorrow.

Today is one of those stay under the blanket and read and snooze days. You let that snow melt on its own, CG, no shoveling just cuz you are bored. ;)
 
Not to worry SF it was just a dusting of 4" of light fluffy snow. Not much chance of it melting to day as it only got up to 16F. Tonight looks like 0F for a low.

Well if it is only getting down into the 60's the bud should make it through. It is when it starts falling below 30F that things get dicey S F. But your correct a day for snoozing, a fire on the hearth, and a little reading and writing.:)
 
Via NRRIN (US)
Communication Begins

Very briefly. I spoke to GG, she had some sleep and then the Americans fed her and the other Brits as well as the French. They have very little power and supplies so we're going in to replenish their stocks. News filtering from London is sad and as a Londoner I'm angry. But compared with what's happening here it's nothing. However victory is in sight.

Communication Ends
Via NRRIN (US)

So glad to hear your groups are rejoining. It sounds as GG's has been quite islated from every one else. I think of you two often, hoping you're safe.

It was a sad thing to hear of the incident in London today. I just don't understand what goes on in the minds of these radicals.

Just stay safe and tell GG Hi when you see her.
:eek:
 
Via USSFIC
Communication Begins

Thanks CG, SF, Luv2bfkd and Lovingfingers. We are together again and working as a team, eating well (thanks to the US) and ready for phase 3. We hope to hand over this unit to government forces tonight and then move up the track (CG will understand). CG I have a message from GG saying 'the American girls like what they've read.'

Communication Ends
Via USSFIC
 
Thanks for the update HSG good to know that you and G G are once more billeted together.

So the American gals are enjoying my little story, that's good to hear.:devil:ish :D
 
Via USSFIC
Communication Begins

So good to be reunited with my comrade in arms, we make a good team and now we're ready for handover before moving on to the next phase (CG has been there and knows what I mean). I cannot go into details but through the engineering skills of HSG and agreement with US forces 'over there' (you know where he is) I was able to have a telephone conversation with my husband. Only had four minutes but it was amazing.

Communication Ends
Via USSFIC
 
Thoes calls can be so important G G. I always loved receiving a letter something that held her scent, something she had touched, and something I could hold and reread.:eek:

Guess I am just old fashion G G ;)

Give HSG my best.
 
Good to hear the girls and guys are doing okay. Rained all night, sun came out, then it rained some more, and now the sun is out again. Didn't get any snow here in this area, but it was cold enough that I am sure the higher elevations got a dusting. Supposed to bounce between 50s and 60s for the next couple of weeks with a bit of rain early in the week. Cranked the heater on high, but my feet are still chilly. :)
 
S F it is snowing here today, temps in the upper 20F's. All and all a good day, I do love the snow.


Those I hate to see lovely young ladies put on more clothes as opposed to taking them off S F, but it sounds like a sweater just might be in order.;)
 
Via USSFIC
Communication Begins

Phase 1 completed, on to Phase 2.

Communication Ends
Via USSFIC
 
Back
Top