Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

I would love to not only do that but to have my wife sitting beside the guy teasing me about me sucking his cock so she didn't have to.

if i was married or had a gf who wanted me to yes hands down i would do it with pleasure.:)

we ahve talked a lot about it.. but she says she does NOT want to see me sucking another mans cock.. but she does cum pretty hard when we role play it... so..........

Been there , done it , got the T shirt, Liked it, kept it ---lol

I think a lot of men fantasize about sucking cock , but is worried what their partners reaction would be,

I took the plunge tried it, liked it and even took it in the pooper for wifey to enjoy the scenario. Mind U I liked that too.

We had fun and it made for some stunning bi parties.

I would do it...it gets me excited to think about it...but I don't think she would ask

I think a lot of men fantasize about sucking cock , but is worried what their partners reaction would be,

I took the plunge tried it, liked it and even took it in the pooper for wifey to enjoy the scenario. Mind U I liked that too.

Sounds like a Hot Man;)

NICE. Who enjoyed it more? Do you guys still do it?

If I knew it would turn her on, and if the guy she wanted me to blow wasn't someone I just didn't like, then absolutely. Knowing my parner is turned on turns ME on!

I ask my husband to and he sucks the other guy's cock and takes it up his ass. It makes me so wet.

In a heartbeat. If I was requested to do that, though, I would request dressing in a sexy outfit and a nice pair of kinky suck pumps.

If I were going to get the chance to suck a cock for real, and I'd want to play the part...totally.

In a heartbeat. If I was requested to do that, though, I would request dressing in a sexy outfit and a nice pair of kinky suck pumps.

If I were going to get the chance to suck a cock for real, and I'd want to play the part...totally.

I think I probably would as I would be that horny

Exactly! Why should real girls get all the sexy clothes to wear?

I ask my husband to and he sucks the other guy's cock and takes it up his ass. It makes me so wet.

ohhhhhhhhhhh... if only you were MY wife.... :)

but when we are in bed talking about it she gets aweful wet... jsut says she doesn't REALLY want to see me doing it..... :(

I would do it. I would pull his pants down and just stare at his cock for about a minute with it just a couple inches from my face until I could not resist taking him all the way into my mouth. She would ask me to share the cum, but I might 'accidentally' swallow it all.

Hmmmmm..

Yes, i believe I would....., depending on the size of his cock. If it were too big then i would decline. After all, I want to enjoy the experience, not choke and gag on a big cock.

Back