The Isolated Blurt Thread XLII : Saint Peter is a douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pizza oven in my place in Chicago. It’s built into my dbl oven and works like a dream. No maintenance at all. It’s a Wolf brand. Your Wife would love the oven and so would you, Thor. It’s got a stone built into the bottom
of it and the temperature will go up to 800 degrees

Hester's was food fired. It looked more like brick or pottery than an oven you might find in Fargo's Pizza (Platte Ave and Circle Drive in CO Springs).

It probably only went to 800F if you lit an old VW engine block in it.

I have a pizza oven in my place in Chicago. It’s built into my dbl oven and works like a dream. No maintenance at all. It’s a Wolf brand. Your Wife would love the oven and so would you, Thor. It’s got a stone built into the bottom
of it and the temperature will go up to 800 degrees

No place for a double oven..... :(

my inner snark is running at dangerous levels. watch out at the tracks. i feel like punching someone. right in the fucking balls.

So, we just gonna forget all about fall weather slowly transitioning and straight dip from the 50s into the mid 20s tonight, eh, Gaia? :mad:

"Will you be there
Waiting by the gates of dawn
When I close my eyes forever?"
:rose::heart::rose:

this is now a dirty hot ass thread.

TWERRRRRRRRK TEEEEEAM

giphy.gif

funny-twerking-58d2d3eb43e6954eef2955bc-g.gif

twerk.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

83a.gif

tumblr_nie5qqkrOx1rufnw2o1_500.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14894-1369852855-8.gif

I doubt you touch anything over the age of tween.

This would have gotten other users banned immediately, especially since it's not the first accusation. but will Luk experience that? I am guessing it will just be ignored because it's not someone like AJ or Eyer posting.

Laurel has done a stellar job of dealing with the bullshit from you and others. She has proved that lines are lines. Cross it and get warned. Cross it again and be gone.

Why she puts up with it is beyond me. I would have closed this board years ago.

Laurel has done a stellar job of dealing with the bullshit from you and others. She has proved that lines are lines. Cross it and get warned. Cross it again and be gone.

Why she puts up with it is beyond me. I would have closed this board years ago.

She's waiting for you to hit your 99,999th post, then she's shutting off the lights.

I'm starting to understand that growing up without a father isn't necessarily the worse case scenario.

I grade one of mine A+ and one Incomplete.

Good parents do not always have good kids. Bad parents do not always have bad ones. It is tossing dice.

I am a good parent. My dog mostly behaves and the cats never come home knocked up.

Just took the car for the MoT, only thing it failed on was the two front brake hoses, something I never thought to check. Still, nice cheap easy fix.

Good parents do not always have good kids. Bad parents do not always have bad ones. It is tossing dice.

I am a good parent. My dog mostly behaves and the cats never come home knocked up.

Shit. Now I've got the dog and the cats ranking me.

Just took the car for the MoT, only thing it failed on was the two front brake hoses, something I never thought to check. Still, nice cheap easy fix.

I know how to check the oil and put in windshield washer fluid, but I don't need to know any more, because I know how to suck dick.

I know how to check the oil and put in windshield washer fluid, but I don't need to know any more, because I know how to suck dick.

The inverse is not so reciprocal. I know how to lick pussy, but I still cook, I still clean, I still do laundry.

Somebody sold me a bill of goods or somethin'! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back