Why straight men turned on by lesbians ?

She was not a lesbian.

Lesbian is a word that means; "A woman who ONLY wants to love women, and does not want to love men."[/QU
It is impossible in our state for girls to not marry men.
So lesbians co exist with men.

It is impossible in our state for girls to not marry men.
So lesbians co exist with men.
Yes, I see.

I apologise-- I was only thinking of my own society. Women here have a little bit of privilege that way.

45822-jon-stewart-mind-blown-gif-Vc5S.gif

Don't worry James is harmless, he's just an old fart with a limp dick!:D

Last edited:
I've seen my neighbour aunty's sex with her another girlfriend .
Both of them are married bas i found them in that state , she kissed me and let me suck her boobs .

Her gf also let me play on another time.
I m so young then , bi sex and lesbian meanings are known only later .
She was not a lesbian.

Lesbian is a word that means; "A woman who ONLY wants to love women, and does not want to love men."
Exactly.

For me, two women together is an art form.....a living, breathing, intertwinning art form. Incredibly erotic and sensual. :heart:

OH an PS, those who made mention of there being no attractive lesbians........Im not sure where you live or the circles you revolve in but you are sorely mistaken. I know some Lesbians that are spectacularly gorgeous.

For me, two women together is an art form.....a living, breathing, intertwinning art form. Incredibly erotic and sensual. :heart:

OH an PS, those who made mention of there being no attractive lesbians........Im not sure where you live or the circles you revolve in but you are sorely mistaken. I know some Lesbians that are spectacularly gorgeous.

Exactly .
Two women in love and making love is an art itself.
Those who talk about beauties dont understand about the lust of love which transcends all .
By the by .
Those lesbian women i've mentioned early are the best and breathtaking beauty queens of my location at that time .

Exactly .
Two women in love and making love is an art itself.
Those who talk about beauties dont understand about the lust of love which transcends all .
By the by .
Those lesbian women i've mentioned early are the best and breathtaking beauty queens of my location at that time .
I like you more and more, Prasa :)

No, dear. Real lesbians aren't beauties, anymore than dollar bills are real money.

Why straight men turned on by lesbians ?

I love boobs and pussy tastes a lot and entered into many affairs .
But i am always fascinated by lesbians .

Two beautiful girls kissing wet lips and licking pussy lips while cupping plum tits is an erotic heaven for me .

I think and know that many guys are sharing this fetish !

Why ?

Share and tell me

-----------------------------------------------

That is a really good question, and I honestly couldn't give you an answer, let alone a good answer, which is weird since I am a guy and I do like to watch lesbian videos.

Although, to narrow it down a little, I do especially like to watch interracial lesbian videos. Don't ask my why LOL.

I think it has more to do with watching women be affectionate to each other, not necessarily the act of two women having sex. Call me weird but at the end of one video the women spend the last 3 or 4 minutes just cuddling, and I liked that even more than the actual sex part.

Anyway this will probably leave you even more confused than before. Sorry. LOL

That is a really good question, and I honestly couldn't give you an answer, let alone a good answer, which is weird since I am a guy and I do like to watch lesbian videos.

Although, to narrow it down a little, I do especially like to watch interracial lesbian videos. Don't ask my why LOL.

I think it has more to do with watching women be affectionate to each other, not necessarily the act of two women having sex. Call me weird but at the end of one video the women spend the last 3 or 4 minutes just cuddling, and I liked that even more than the actual sex part.

Nice analysis . I am also into that soft cuddling , caressing sex acts for myself .
If it involes of lesbians , delicious .

john

john

Nice analysis . I am also into that soft cuddling , caressing sex acts for myself .
If it involes of lesbians , delicious .

john

this is the soft kiss.

Attachments

• Leby.jpg
    Leby.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 168
Real lesbians are no more beautiful than real men are handsome. They're all just real people.

Youre pointing out the obvious, but real men isn't the issue, the proposition is real men like watching lesbians, and I say real men don't like watching ugly fat bodies do anything.

Ever notice that 99% of the LIT women conceal themselves, that's cuz theyre old cows.

Youre pointing out the obvious, but real men isn't the issue, the proposition is real men like watching lesbians, and I say real men don't like watching ugly fat bodies do anything.

Ever notice that 99% of the LIT women conceal themselves, that's cuz theyre old cows.

You're a jackass, Jim..You sure have a way with ruining threads, all in the name of showing everyone how intelligent you think you are.

:rolleyes:

You're a jackass, Jim..You sure have a way with ruining threads, all in the name of showing everyone how intelligent you think you are.

:rolleyes:

If they were bootiful theyd strut their stuff.

If they were bootiful theyd strut their stuff.

Security and privacy are more important than proving one's beauty on a Lit thread, Einstein. Besides, the way you talk about women leads me to believe you're not seeing many pics privately...

My simple thoughts on the subject....
Straight men are turned on by women. End of story. :D

Security and privacy are more important than proving one's beauty on a Lit thread, Einstein. Besides, the way you talk about women leads me to believe you're not seeing many pics privately...

Naaah. It has nuthin to do with security. Youd be surprised who sends me pix. Could be old men posing as women. Theres a lot of deceit here at LIT.

My simple thoughts on the subject....
Straight men are turned on by women. End of story. :D

Take a stroll thru the mall or WALMART and get back to us on the beauty of American gals. They wont let them on tv!

Back