95th Weak Sad Saga of The Dumpling

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Ex-CIA director terrified by Trump ‘brooding and sulking’ and warns these are ‘extremely dangerous times’

I guess Donine got his fee fees hurt in Paris and now Merkel thinks a European Army is a good thing?

Appearing on MSNBC’s “Deadline: White House” on Tuesday, former CIA Director John Brennan worried about President Donald Trump’s mental state.

America’s former top spy also gave anchor Nicolle Wallace his intelligence assessment of Trump’s White House.

Brennan wondered about Trump’s state-of-mind during a conversation about special counsel Robert Mueller and Democrats winning the House of Representatives in the midterm elections.

“I wonder whether or not what we’ve seen over the last couple days — both in France as well as here in the United States — that Mr. Trump is brooding and sulking, and really concerned and quite anxious,” Brennan noted. “Who knows what’s going on behind-the-scenes and whether or not he’s withdrawing because of the result of the pressure that he’s feeling — which is dangerous for someone who holds the office of the presidency to feel that they are under assault from the Department of Justice.”

Donnie hides in the White House and cries, gasp, "Why do they hate me?"

Because you are an Incompetent Asshole, Donnie!:D
 
Who shouldn't be worried about this nut job in the White House and his outrageously corrupt administration? (I mean other than the board Trumpette nut jobs?)
 
‘Off the rails’: Former White House aides say infighting has reached unhinged daytime talk show levels

Trump’s entire presidency frequently gets compared to a reality show, and the former TV star frequently deploys tactics he learned from hosting NBC’s “The Apprentice” or appearing at WWE professional wrestling events — but the internal chaos finally spilled out of the West Wing into public view, reported Politico.

“It’s like an episode of ‘Maury,’” one former Trump aide told the website. “The only thing that’s missing is a paternity test.”

The administration largely kept it together in the weeks ahead of the midterm elections, but aides and staffers are turning on one another as Trump seethes over Republican losses and a tense Paris trip.

He went all the way to Paris and no one licked his balls!:eek:
 
Things could get really dicey’: Trump is reportedly furious and lashing out at everyone as he realizes the how badly the GOP did in the midterms

But there’s another possible source of his anger. Other reports have suggested that White House officials believe special counsel Robert Mueller is prepared to hand down more indictments soon in the Russia investigation — or perhaps unseal indictments that have already been filed with the court. Donald Trump Jr. is the subject of much speculation as a potential target of the investigation.

It’s plausible that lurking possibility is weighing on Trump and increasing his stress levels — only compounded by his diminished standing after the midterms.

Come on Bob, indite him now!:D
 
WATCH: MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow explains Trump’s ‘one big Hail Mary pass’ to ‘fix all of his problems at once

“His one, big, desperate, probably-won’t-work effort to try to fix all of his problems all at once by trying to fix law enforcement so it starts to help him out instead of continuing to threaten both him and senior members of his administration,” she continued.

“And ‘Hail Mary’ passes occasionally do work, right? That’s why it’s still a play that people try in football,” she reminded. “There are reasons tonight to think that this one is probably not going to work.”
:)
 
GOP strategist delivers last rites: ‘When Trump leaves, there will be no more Republican party

Republican strategist Rick Tyler told MSNBC on Thursday that he doesn’t expect the Republican party to survive President Trump — and wonders what will replace it.

The party, he told host Chris Jansing, was hemorrhaging affluent women, along with African American and Latino voters they’ve already lost.
SPONSORED

“That would be a generational realignment, and if that’s true the Republicans won’t be in charge for a very, very long time,” he said, adding that the party needed to “stand up to the president” more often. Still, Tyler believed the party was in a death spiral.

Death spiral or, Swirling Around the Toilet Bowel? :)
 
Sleeze Factor 99!

130e23f80af3c02085b8a080efa89a56a6a12faf2788e03efb0103b0290ba03a.jpg


Mohammad Bone Saw Strikes Again, And This Time Trump Is Helping!

BONESAW WEEK WILL NEVER END! It's like Infrastructure Week, only stuff actually happens. And the stuff is all horrible! This morning, Saudi authorities indicted 11 suspects in the October killing of Jamal Khashoggi, announcing their intention to execute five of them. Despite copious evidence that the killing in the Turkish consulate was ordered by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, lackeys are going to take the fall -- with their heads. And the US Treasury Department dutifully responded by imposing sanctions on 17 Saudis "involved in the abhorrent killing" of a legal US resident who was in the process of applying for citizenship. So, we're good now, yes? We can go back to selling them murder machines to kill Yemeni civilians?

And then SHIT GOT WEIRD.

NBC reports that the Trump administration is so desperate to resume normal relations with Jared Kushner's BFF MBS that they're trying to trade 77-year-old cleric Fetullah Gülen -- a lawful resident of Pennsylvania for 20 years -- to the Turkish government in exchange for them dropping the inquiry into the Khashoggi murder.

Trump administration officials last month asked federal law enforcement agencies to examine legal ways of removing exiled Turkish cleric Fethullah Gulen in an attempt to persuade Erdogan to ease pressure on the Saudi government, the four sources said.

The effort includes directives to the Justice Department and FBI that officials reopen Turkey's case for his extradition, as well as a request to the Homeland Security Department for information about his legal status, the four people said.

These lunatics are 100 percent serious! Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been desperate to get his hands on Gülen for a decade. Blaming Gülen for the 2016 coup against his government, Erdogan offered Michael Flynn $15 million to kidnap the reclusive cleric and black helicopter him out of the country. And now the Trump government is so intent upon sweeping the Khashoggi murder under the rug before the Turks get pissed and release the audio tape that we're contemplating handing Gülen over for certain torture and imprisonment?

WHAT THE FUCK!

Make no mistake: If the Turks get their hands on Gülen, they will kill him. NPR asked the cleric about it last year.

GULEN: With regards to the extradition demand by Turkey, I think the United States is mindful of its reputation for democracy and the rule of law. And if they are willing to risk that reputation by extraditing me based on the request and claims made by Turkey, I would never say no.

I would go willingly. I am living my final years, even if they decide to kill me or poison me or bring back the death sentence to hang me. When I was a young Imam a long time ago, I was present at the execution of two men, and I asked them their final wish. If they asked me what my final wish is, I will say the person who caused all this suffering and oppressed thousands of innocents, I want to spit in his face.

SIEGEL: Are you speaking of President Erdogan?

GULEN: (Through interpreter) It can't be anyone else. He is the oppressor.

:):)
 
Last edited:
china-s-premier-li-keqiang-speaks-to-russia-s-president-vladimir-putin-as-they-gather-for-a-group-photo-at-the-east-asia-summit-in-singapore-2.jpg


At the ASEAN summit, Mike Pence learns where America stands.

4th from left is China's rep, then Putin, then Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore (who hosted), some other guy, then Pence.
 
china-s-premier-li-keqiang-speaks-to-russia-s-president-vladimir-putin-as-they-gather-for-a-group-photo-at-the-east-asia-summit-in-singapore-2.jpg


At the ASEAN summit, Mike Pence learns where America stands.

4th from left is China's rep, then Putin, then Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore (who hosted), some other guy, then Pence.

The self loathing is strong in you :rose:
 
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-found-bin-laden-faster/ar-BBPPItI?li=BBnb7Kz


President Trump derided retired Adm. William H. McRaven as a “Hillary Clinton fan” and an “Obama backer” and suggested that the venerated former head of U.S. Special Operations Command should have apprehended Osama bin Laden faster.

The comments, which the president made in an interview with Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday,” represent the latest point of tension between Trump and a group of retired general officers who have criticized the commander in chief publicly for his handling of national security and military matters.

Subscribe to the Post Most newsletter: Today’s most popular stories on The Washington Post

McRaven, a retired Navy SEAL, oversaw the 2011 operation that killed bin Laden at a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. After Trump revoked former CIA director John Brennan’s security clearance in the summer, McRaven wrote an article in The Washington Post defending Brennan as a man of unparalleled integrity and asked the president to revoke his clearance, as well, in solidarity. McRaven also criticized Trump more broadly.

“Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs,” McRaven wrote. “A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.”

“Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities,” McRaven added. “Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.”

The commentary amounted to a rare public rebuke by a former flag officer, most of whom tend to stay quiet on political matters after retiring, and escalated calls for McRaven to run for public office.

On Sunday, about three months later, Trump fired back at the retired admiral when Wallace brought him up in the interview.

“Bill McRaven, retired admiral, Navy SEAL, 37 years, former head of U.S. Special Operations, who led the operations, commanded the operations that took down Saddam Hussein and that killed Osama bin Laden, says that your sentiment is the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime,” Wallace said, as Trump interrupted him to call the former top commander a “Hillary Clinton fan.”

Trump then accused McRaven of not finding bin Laden fast enough.

“Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?” the president said. “You know, living — think of this — living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan, in what I guess they considered a nice mansion, I don’t know, I’ve seen nicer. But living in Pakistan right next to the military academy, everybody in Pakistan knew he was there.”

McRaven didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment on Sunday.

Now-retired Navy Adm. William H. McRaven, commander, U.S. Special Operations Command, testifies on Capitol Hill on March 5, 2013.

This isn’t the first time that tension between Trump and retired military officers has spilled into public.

Earlier this month, Martin Dempsey, a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, joined other retired military officers in hitting out at Trump’s deployment of thousands of troops to the border with Mexico the week of the midterm elections. Dempsey called the operation, a show of force against the caravans of Central American migrants traveling north to the U.S. border, a “wasteful deployment of over-stretched Soldiers and Marines.”

During the 2016 campaign, Trump attacked retired Marine Corps Gen. John Allen for supporting Clinton, describing the former commander of the NATO-led mission in Afghanistan as “a failed general.”

McRaven served as chancellor of the University of Texas after leaving the military but stepped down this year over health concerns. He has chronic lymphocytic leukemia, a type of slow-growing blood cancer that he was diagnosed with in 2010 while in Afghanistan.
 
Back
Top